www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New website for custom levels (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=227079)

trtimes 02-04-22 14:53

The new website looks very nice! :tmb:

Gerty 02-04-22 15:23

Weird, when I click on the link I see in a flash some letters then the page turns black and stays black. What is going on?
April fool?? I sure hope not.

Craig Michaels 02-04-22 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerty (Post 8349154)
Weird, when I click on the link I see in a flash some letters then the page turns black and stays black. What is going on?
April fool?? I sure hope not.

Unfortunately Iím getting the same thing. I am accessing it on my phone, and I can see the website for a moment before it turns to a plain dark blue blank background.

Kubsy 02-04-22 16:28

LOL that is definitely not an april fools joke.

Also the website is not optimized for phones yet, it will be in future.

But besides the website works perfectly for me on phone and on pc.

Kapu 02-04-22 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig Michaels (Post 8349157)
Unfortunately Iím getting the same thing. I am accessing it on my phone, and I can see the website for a moment before it turns to a plain dark blue blank background.

Same happens for me, it looks like it's only available on desktop right now.

Also just typing trcustoms.org into my browser brings me to a page that says this:

Quote:

Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.
I have to type the full https:// to access the site.

Delca 02-04-22 16:54

It depends on which web browser you use on phone. For me it doesn't work on the Samsung Internet app but it works fine on the Chrome app.

Kapu 02-04-22 16:59

I can't get it to load on any browsers on iOS (though they are all Safari with different names). It's ok, we can just wait for a full mobile version.

klona 02-04-22 17:01

Thank you everybody for the kind replies! :jmp:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerty (Post 8349154)
Weird, when I click on the link I see in a flash some letters then the page turns black and stays black. What is going on?
April fool?? I sure hope not.

The website has some issues with Opera and Firefox browsers. :o
We're gonna try fixing this soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapu (Post 8349164)
I can't get it to load on any browsers on iOS (though they are all Safari with different names). It's ok, we can just wait for a full mobile version.

And Safari apparently...

Gerty 02-04-22 17:04

Not working on Safari or Firefox (using a Mac).
But like Kapu, I can wait...

adngel 02-04-22 17:51

Is the database connected to the TRLE.net? I mean, if I upload a level in TRCustoms, does it appears on TRLE.net or shall we keep sending a package also to Michiel?


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.