www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Soundtrack on Crystals SoundCloud (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225585)

Mek 18-01-21 19:47

Soundtrack on Crystals SoundCloud
 
I've come across Crystal Dynamics SoundCloud. It is written:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - OST *FREE DOWNLOAD*

But I don't see how can I download the tracks. Isn't it possible?

CircusBabysGal 25-01-21 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mek (Post 8270539)
I've come across Crystal Dynamics SoundCloud. It is written:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - OST *FREE DOWNLOAD*

But I don't see how can I download the tracks. Isn't it possible?

it seems as tho their SoundCloud and website itself is severely outdated to the point they forgot to enable the download option and that the website in their description is inaccessable

Mek 26-01-21 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by CircusBabysGal (Post 8272742)
it seems as tho their SoundCloud and website itself is severely outdated to the point they forgot to enable the download option and that the website in their description is inaccessable

Too bad :( There is also soundtrack for "Lara Croft GO" (it is titled "Lara Croft GO - OST *FREE DOWNLOAD*"), but it is impossible to download it too. I thought about sending a message to Crystal Dynamics in SoundCloud, but it didn't allow me. Do you think there is a way to contact Crystals so they can permit downloading them?

tlr online 26-01-21 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mek (Post 8273271)
Too bad :( There is also soundtrack for "Lara Croft GO" (it is titled "Lara Croft GO - OST *FREE DOWNLOAD*"), but it is impossible to download it too. I thought about sending a message to Crystal Dynamics in SoundCloud, but it didn't allow me. Do you think there is a way to contact Crystals so they can permit downloading them?

You can grab Lara Croft GO lossless here.

Mek 27-01-21 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlr online (Post 8273272)
You can grab Lara Croft GO lossless here.

Thanks ;) At least now I have the soundtrack for "Lara Croft GO" and can listen to it offline :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.