www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Next Generation Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   TRNG - Bugs & Limitations Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=165980)

-Roli- 29-01-17 22:12

Another known bug since years:

Originally the SHATTER9 objects must have been destroyed by sword-wielding enemies (SKELETON or KNIGHTS_TEMPLAR) only, but at the moment you can simply destroy them by any of your weapons. :(

AkyV 30-01-17 10:42

And one more old bug:
Saving game during key/puzzle actions is a game killer.

Paolone 30-01-17 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Roli- (Post 7706863)
Another known bug since years:

Originally the SHATTER9 objects must have been destroyed by sword-wielding enemies (SKELETON or KNIGHTS_TEMPLAR) only, but at the moment you can simply destroy them by any of your weapons. :(

The shatter9 was the last shatter static in the serie. Since from many years it's possible changing the first and last shatter serie, have you tried if now the last shatter you set, is that having that feature about to be destroyed only by sword-wielding enemies?

Paolone 30-01-17 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkyV (Post 7706979)
And one more old bug:
Saving game during key/puzzle actions is a game killer.

While is lara placing the puzzle item?

AkyV 30-01-17 13:49

Yes, if you save in the meantime, the game will detect it as "done", so if you load it, Lara will finish the movement, but nothing happens. A very old bug.

-Roli- 30-01-17 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paolone (Post 7707015)
The shatter9 was the last shatter static in the serie. Since from many years it's possible changing the first and last shatter serie, have you tried if now the last shatter you set, is that having that feature about to be destroyed only by sword-wielding enemies?

Do you mean the Customize= CUST_SHATTER_RANGE, 50, 59 command?
If so, even with or without that the shatter9 function doesn't seem to work. :/ I mean the sword-wielding enemies will destroy the shatters, but you could also shoot the shatters by any of your weapons.

Titak 30-01-17 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkyV (Post 7707022)
Yes, if you save in the meantime, the game will detect it as "done", so if you load it, Lara will finish the movement, but nothing happens. A very old bug.

If this is a bug that can't be fixed any other way, how about disabling load/save during the animations? :ponder:

AkyV 30-01-17 17:02

You are right. :)
But perhaps we can get away with it even without this workaround at last.
Just imagine players hitting F5 during the animaton, not understanding why the save isn't work...

Paolone 01-02-17 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkyV (Post 7707022)
Yes, if you save in the meantime, the game will detect it as "done", so if you load it, Lara will finish the movement, but nothing happens. A very old bug.

This means that the problem is that the trigger, linked with that puzzle, will be not executed?

Paolone 01-02-17 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titak (Post 7707075)
If this is a bug that can't be fixed any other way, how about disabling load/save during the animations? :ponder:

Yeah, that was my first thought, in spite it could be weird to see in game, it could be only solution. I was already figuring how this problem worked and it's not easy saving intermediate data in this situation. :confused:


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.