Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Next Generation (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   TRNG - Bugs & Limitations Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=165980)

tomb2player 08-02-18 15:36

If game is restarted bug disappear, or save game is corrupted and only new game fix this?

A_De 15-02-18 12:08

Not sure if this is described already, but in TRNG 1.2.2.7+ Action70 is buggy. There is <E> field is missing, so it can't be customized
Action itself:
[code]
; Set Trigger Type - ACTION 70
; Exporting: TRIGGER(70:0) for ACTION(621)
; <#> : BADDY_1 ID 621 in sector (3,3) of 117-shop_storage_p2
; <&> : Enemy. (Physics) OVER Mode. Attract to South <#>Moveable with (E)speed
; (E) :
; Values to add in script command: $5000, 621, $46
[/code]

[B]Added:[/B] for some reason the distance conditions don't work with LARA_START_POS object, both C54 nor GT with GT_DISTANCE_FROM_ITEM flag.

JEYEM 12-10-18 13:03

In 1.2.2.7+,
I control bridge collision by overlapping C16 on bridge trigger.
A bridge collision can be disabled when the condition is false, and it can be enabled when the condition is true.
This is very applicable.

But in 1.3.0.7(1.3.0.0 or later),
It does not work. Bridge collision is disable even if the condition is true.

I do not know if this is a bug. Does this issue will be fixed in the future?

Dustie 13-10-18 16:33

[QUOTE=JEYEM;7998275]Does this issue will be fixed in the future?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get my hopes up...

JEYEM 14-10-18 00:50

@ Dustie

Well, I think so too.
I will use 1.2.2.7+.

Thanks for the reply.:)

Dustie 15-10-18 09:33

Yeah, Paolone has not been active for a while and most likely will not continue TRNG.

maati139 29-07-19 20:07

Hi!

When I'm opening the diary in game the audio on channel 2 is aborted. Is there a way to change that situation? I'm using 1.2.2.7+

AkyV 29-07-19 21:04

Hi, Maati!
There's a chapter [URL="https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=215948"]here[/URL] about it.

maati139 29-07-19 22:42

Yeps, I've read it and didn't found the answer :(

[QUOTE]Diary audio tracks:

The possible setups are:
No LDF_PLAY_TRACK, LDF_SILENT, BG_AUDIO: channel1 background loop track keeps playing while the diary is open. Channel2 foreground single track is aborted when the diary opens.
No LDF_PLAY_TRACK, LDF_SILENT, but there is BG_AUDIO: channel1 background loop track keeps playing while the diary is open. Channel2 foreground single track is aborted when the diary opens.
The track named in BG_AUDIO starts as a channel2 single track, each time when you turn the page to that page. The track is aborted when you turn the page to another page. The track continues if you close the diary when that track plays.
No LDF_PLAY_TRACK, BG_AUDIO, but there is LDF_SILENT: channel1 background loop track and channel2 foreground single track are aborted when the diary opens. Channel1 resumes (where it was interrupted from) when the diary closes.
No LDF_SILENT, BG_AUDIO, but there is LDF_PLAY_TRACK: channel1 background loop track keeps playing while the diary is open. Channel2 foreground single track is aborted when the diary opens.
The track named in LDF_PLAY_TRACK starts as a channel2 loop track each time when the diary opens. The track continues if you close the diary.
No LDF_PLAY_TRACK, but there is LDF_SILENT, BG_AUDIO: channel1 background loop track and channel2 foreground single track are aborted when the diary opens. Channel1 resumes (where it was interrupted from) when the diary closes.
The track named in BG_AUDIO starts as a channel2 single track, each time when you turn the page to that page. The track is aborted when you turn the page to another page, or if you close the diary.
No LDF_SILENT, but there is LDF_PLAY_TRACK and BG_AUDIO: channel1 background loop track keeps playing while the diary is open. Channel2 foreground single track is aborted when the diary opens.
The track named in LDF_PLAY_TRACK starts as a channel2 loop track each time when the diary opens – except if its is a page with BG_AUDIO -, or each time if you turn the page from a page with BG_AUDIO to a page without BG_AUDIO. The track is aborted when you turn the page to a page with BG_AUDIO. The track continues if you close the diary, when that track plays.
The track named in BG_AUDIO starts as a channel2 single track, each time when you turn the page to that page. The track is aborted when you turn the page to another page. The track continues if you close the diary when that track plays.
No BG_AUDIO, but there is LDF_PLAY_TRACK, LDF_SILENT: channel1 background loop track and channel2 foreground single track are aborted when the diary opens. Channel1 resumes (where it was interrupted from) when the diary closes.
The track named in LDF_PLAY_TRACK starts as a channel2 loop track each time when the diary opens. The track is aborted if you close the diary.
There is LDF_PLAY_TRACK, LDF_SILENT, BG_AUDIO: channel1 background loop track and channel2 foreground single track are aborted when the diary opens. Channel1 resumes (where it was interrupted from) when the diary closes.
The track named in LDF_PLAY_TRACK starts as a channel2 loop track each time when the diary opens – except if its is a page with BG_AUDIO -, or each time if you turn the page from a page with BG_AUDIO to a page without BG_AUDIO. The track is aborted when you turn the page to a page with BG_AUDIO, or if you close the diary.
The track named in BG_AUDIO starts as a channel2 single track, each time when you turn the page to that page. The track is aborted when you turn the page to another page, or if you close the diary.[/QUOTE]

I had hope that maybe there is a trick to avoid aborting audio on channel 2.

klona 31-07-19 09:06

Swap them.
Use a GT to play your looping background track on channel 2.
Use channel 1 to play your other tracks. Tracks that play on channel 1 won't be interrupted in the diary.

This way when the player leaves the diary the background track will continue in channel 2.