www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

lcroft_lc 22-03-12 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumper2009 (Post 6055549)
Its the X360 Magazine. Not OXM.

The next OXM Uk issue is going to have Halo4 too as Coverstory.

Yup. OXM got different cover.
http://cdn.static.oxm.co.uk/images/_oxm-cover.jpg
+
http://www.oxm.co.uk/40030/halo-4-de...-reveals-soon/

Spong 22-03-12 17:28

I'm amazed that people still buy magazines in this day & age. Someone should show these magazine-buyers how the internet works.

Love2Raid 22-03-12 17:28

^
Okay, thanks for telling. :)

They have alread talked about Tomb Raider in this issue: http://www.360magazine.co.uk/magazin...9-on-sale-now/

But that was about the 1st screens, the very early info. So they could be just really late with their coverage of the 'more recent' stuff.

jhs270694 22-03-12 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6055556)
I'm amazed that people still buy magazines in this day & age. Someone should show these magazine-buyers how the internet works.

I always wonder too why people buy magazines, they're 'messy' to look at and read if you know what i mean. The internet is full of info anyway.

lcroft_lc 22-03-12 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6055556)
I'm amazed that people still buy magazines in this day & age. Someone should show these magazine-buyers how the internet works.

LOL. :vlol:
I think people of each fanbase try to get a copy of their favorite franchise.

Spong 22-03-12 17:31

The wording on the cover "Lara bounces back. Well, limps back. Poor love" gives me the impression that it's X360's first proper coverage of the game. They wouldn't be talking about Lara bouncing back if they'd covered it before.

I think the info will be old stuff personally.

tampi 22-03-12 17:36

2/2 concept art from Halo looks stuning!

Khaled 22-03-12 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6055568)
The wording on the cover "Lara bounces back. Well, limps back. Poor love" gives me the impression that it's X360's first proper coverage of the game. They wouldn't be talking about Lara bouncing back if they'd covered it before.

I think the info will be old stuff personally.

We are in 2012 and tomb raider will release in this year . No way to give us the old news or whatever , because every one knows those news . I can expect anything news from them .

jhs270694 22-03-12 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6055575)
2/2 concept art from Halo looks stuning!

You seen it too? :hug:

Spong 22-03-12 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055582)
We are in 2012 and tomb raider will release in this year . No way to give us the old news or whatever , because every one knows those news . I can expect anything news from them .

The date is irrelevant. If they've not reported the story before then the news is new to that publication. The wording, talking about Lara's return, makes it sound as though it's the first time that mag has covered the game. It's not uncommon for the 'lesser' magazines to trail a long way behind the bigger publications, even more so given the slow, monthly cycle.

Love2Raid 22-03-12 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055582)
We are in 2012 and tomb raider will release in this year . No way to give us the old news or whatever , because every one knows those news . I can expect anything news from them .

You can, but you should not. If this was new stuff, they would have announced it with words like 'NEW' and 'EXCLUSIVE', but they did not do that so it's best to assume there won't be anything new. There might be something, but I doubt it!

Khaled 22-03-12 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6055589)
You can, but you should not. If this was new stuff, they would have announced it with words like 'NEW' and 'EXCLUSIVE', but they did not do that so it's best to assume there won't be anything new. There might be something, but I doubt it!

I'm afraid . April is very close and we didn't get anything . I hope that the game will not be delayed .


Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRCroft (Post 6055678)
Tomb Raider is also on German's magazine Retro.


Oh god what's the real next ?

Love2Raid 22-03-12 18:12

Don't worry! :)
If Square Enix/Crystal Dynamics don't say that it will be delayed, then there is no reason to assume that the release date is anything other than 'Fall 2012'. As far as we know, all is going according to plan... :p

TheRCroft 22-03-12 18:20

Tomb Raider is also on German's magazine Retro.

Evan C. 22-03-12 18:24

Just seen that on Facebook. I wonder what it says.

Spong 22-03-12 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRCroft (Post 6055678)
Tomb Raider is also on German's magazine Retro.

The Amiga vs Atari article sounds excellent :tmb::D

larafan25 22-03-12 18:26

I feel like the June issue of magazines are going to have new TR info...

Which means the June issue of said magazine would probably be released in May, and if they tease the upcoming cover story, then the tease could be in May issues, which would be out in April...

Lukass 22-03-12 18:29

Not sure about it at all. Logically there should be new info, but...

Khaled 22-03-12 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6055702)
I feel like the June issue of magazines are going to have new TR info...

Which means the June issue of said magazine would probably be released in May, and if they tease the upcoming cover story, then the tease could be in May issues, which would be out in April...

More screenshots I want to see Lara with Conrad walking around the island . :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6055727)
I'd love screenshots of more gameplay, like using the axe, climbing, stealth! D:


This . :)

larafan25 22-03-12 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6055710)
Not sure about it at all. Logically there should be new info, but...

See, logically, a lot of stuff is very clear, and makes sense.

But then **** doesn't happen. :/

Well, I hope we get another wave of magazines, will make the wait for E3 FLYYY by. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055722)
More screenshots I want to see Lara with Conrad walking around the island . :)

I'd love screenshots of more gameplay, like using the axe, climbing, stealth! D:

Lukass 22-03-12 18:41

I'm 100% sure there won't be anything new in this magazine. As far as I know Karl is going to the UK and other countries to provide some exclusives to the magazines just about now. And I think the magazine is finished and just waiting for printing. There's no time left to add anything new or whatever...

Khaled 22-03-12 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6055737)
I'm 100% sure there won't be anything new in this magazine. As far as I know Karl is going to the UK and other countries to provide some exclusives to the magazines just about now. And I think the magazine is finished and just waiting for printing. There's no time left to add anything new or whatever...

Okay , what can you expect at those magazines ? I can expect old screenshots and some new news about the game .

or maybe they will announce about the release date . :jmp:

Lukass 22-03-12 18:49

I'm not expecting absolutely anything new.

kthxbai

klona 22-03-12 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055749)
or maybe they will announce about the release date . :jmp:

Nah, TOO early if you ask me.
My question is... what's so special about the release date? :p

Rai 22-03-12 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6055116)
http://driber.net/os/tr9/art_of_tr_02.jpg
This one!
I noticed she looks fat here...
her arse. :p


How on earth can you say Lara looks fat in this concept art? She doesn't :p. and yes, well done, you spotted she has an arse in this game...unlike before :pi:

NRO. 22-03-12 19:14

I just noticed that there is a skull on her boob. :pi:

larafan25 22-03-12 19:15

Oh, my. I never noticed that before. D:

tomee 22-03-12 19:20

I'm still not getting my hopes up. The British magazine would show a concept art of Lara, at least that's what sounds logical, and the German one uses the old concept art. Surely she would be on the cover with a new art. Plus I'm sure CD would tell us that we can expect info now if we were that close to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6055816)
I just noticed that there is a skull on her boob. :pi:

:vlol: :tmb:

Khaled 22-03-12 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6055816)
I just noticed that there is a skull on her boob. :pi:

This . :vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6055827)
I'm still not getting my hopes up. The British magazine would show a concept art of Lara, at least that's what sounds logical, and the German one uses the old concept art. Surely she would be on the cover with a new art. Plus I'm sure CD would tell us that we can expect info now if we were that close to it.



:vlol: :tmb:

Is it new ?

NRO. 22-03-12 19:23

On the HD render I also noticed that the axe is made by Tamatech. Turns out it was an amusement park in Japan that closed. Not quite sure where CD is going with this. :/

tomee 22-03-12 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6055828)

Is it new ?

Not at all. And that is the problem. If new info were to come, we'd see new concept arts of Lara.

tampi 22-03-12 19:25

It's not a Skull, it's a Space Invaders!!!

What is he doing there??? :eek::cln:

larafan25 22-03-12 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6055835)
On the HD render I also noticed that the axe is made by Tamatech. Turns out it was an amusement park in Japan that closed. Not quite sure where CD is going with this. :/

Interesting.

I wonder if there is an Amusement part on the island. D:

klona 22-03-12 19:26

^ THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6055811)
How on earth can you say Lara looks fat in this concept art? She doesn't :p. and yes, well done, you spotted she has an arse in this game...unlike before :pi:

It's bigger than in the E3 gameplay. :vlol:
But they're not big in the trailer. :pi:
I live how svelte she looks in the trailer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6055816)
I just noticed that there is a skull on her boob. :pi:

It must have been photoshopped in.

Rai 22-03-12 19:28

Have we worked out if the magazine scanned is the XBox 360 magazine? They already did an article on Tomb raider, why is this article about 'Lara bounces back'? It seems like it's the first time they've done anything on the game. :confused:

edit, how did I miss the s for spotted in my last post :vlol:. Corrected but immortalised in Klona's post Damn it.

just*raidin*tomb 22-03-12 19:44

GUYS

Quote:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...bo1_r1_500.jpg
Check out Lara on the cover of Germany’s Retro Magazine this month.

That makes over thirty covers for Lara since her debut!
DOES THIS MEAN ITS BEGINNING TO PICK UP AGAIN? IS THAT WHAT THIS MEANS?

HYPE?

MEDIA?

PHENOMENAL CONTESTS?

*over dramatic post*

EDIT: You already know about the magazine. Damn.

slavo120 22-03-12 19:54

http://www.zing.cz/novinky/10701/kva...assins-creed-3

Look at these AC 3 screenshots and artworks, phenomenal ...big competition for Tomb Raider on Fall

just*raidin*tomb 22-03-12 19:56

Holy **** are those screenshots? O_O DEAR GOD THIS IS NOT AN ASSASSINS CREED THREAD BUT DEAR GOD.

They're so beautiful.

slavo120 22-03-12 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6055893)
Holy **** are those screenshots? O_O DEAR GOD THIS IS NOT AN ASSASSINS CREED THREAD BUT DEAR GOD.

They're so beautiful.

fifty-fifty, some artworks some screenshots, but really beautiful

klona 22-03-12 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6055851)
edit, how did I miss the s for spotted in my last post :vlol:. Corrected but immortalised in Klona's post Damn it.

I fixed it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.