www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

tombstone 30-01-12 04:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5945257)
Just make sure you do it over at the Eidos board, not here ;)

that ._.

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 04:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5945257)
Just make sure you do it over at the Eidos board, not here ;)

LOL. it was a Joke, i was thinking about the other time that some people did a spam with Lara Croft till they released new info... But since it worked it doesn't sound like a bad idea after all :p

lcroft_lc 30-01-12 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5945257)
Just make sure you do it over at the Eidos board, not here ;)

Who will he spam with at the Eidos board? There aren't enough members there. :p


Someone's tweet yesterday-
Quote:

So excited! Love Crystal D! RT @jakebridges22: @Victor_Lucas what do you think of the new Tomb Raider game coming next fall?
Karl replied them as-
Quote:

@Victor_Lucas @jakebridges22 why thank you guys.......I'm excited too :) can't wait.

Adrenaline 30-01-12 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5945291)
Who will he spam with at the Eidos board? There aren't enough members there. :p


Someone's tweet yesterday-


Karl replied them as-

lol D:

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 14:21

^It was a Joke :pi: it sounds like good idea though to keep asking them til'l they have to answer. But i was remembering the time when some1 spammed This forum or the Eidos one i don't remember quite well which was.. till they had to Give some info which finally did work somehow LOL. :p

Adrenaline 30-01-12 14:38

To be honest....
[IMG]http://i42.************/4kvc60.png[/IMG]

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 14:42

LMFAO!! hahah Great Picture Adrenaline :p^ :vlol:

Adrenaline 30-01-12 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5945693)
LMFAO!! hahah Great Picture Adrenaline :p^ :vlol:

:vlol:
Thank you!! ♥
I simply couldn't resist. XD

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 14:47

LOL :vlol: now i Love your Avatar too LOL that's the face the old Lara might have made when CD Ditched her for a new younger Lara lol (If only she was real :/ ) Your Welcome ;)

Charlie91 30-01-12 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5945687)
To be honest....

:vlol:

Adrenaline 30-01-12 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5945701)
LOL :vlol: now i Love your Avatar too LOL that's the face the old Lara might have made when CD Ditched her for a new younger Lara lol (If only she was real :/ ) Your Welcome ;)

Yeah, so true! D: Hahaha poor Classic Lara. :/ And thanks! <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie91 (Post 5945744)
:vlol:

;)

lcroft_lc 30-01-12 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5945687)
To be honest....
[IMG]http://i42.************/4kvc60.png[/IMG]

:vlol:
Should I tweet this picture to Karl as a gift from Adrenaline? :p

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5945777)
:vlol:
Should I tweet this picture to Karl as a gift from Adrenaline? :p

LMAO :vlol:

Stevo505 30-01-12 16:06

"Your every tweet is a gift from me." :D

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 16:08

^lol It reminds me of the Phrase Lara tells Amanda at the end of Legend ''From this Momment your every breath is a gift from Me'' :p
v LOL yeah now that u mention it :p, a great Phrase you got there Stevo :tmb:

Mikky 30-01-12 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5945822)
^lol It reminds me of the Phrase Lara tells Amanda at the end of Legend ''From this Momment your every breath is a gift from Me'' :p

I think that was the point of it. :p

Adrenaline 30-01-12 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5945777)
:vlol:
Should I tweet this picture to Karl as a gift from Adrenaline? :p

Yesh!

Lukass 30-01-12 17:28

@ Adrenaline you killed me :vlol:

larafan25 30-01-12 18:05

Well I just got my Tomb Raider poster, of "Into the darkness" by Brian Horton which is technically media. :cool:

Now I need a frame.

/Starstruck.

lcroft_lc 30-01-12 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5945946)
Yesh!

Tweet sent to Karl as-
Quote:

@CrystalDKarl Adrenaline from TRF sends his/her regards to you with this photo i42.************/4kvc60.png
Sorry that I don't know your gender. :p

larafan25 30-01-12 18:44

I'm scared for Karl. :(

:pi:

Adrenaline 30-01-12 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5946045)
@ Adrenaline you killed me :vlol:

Hehehehehe ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5946211)
Tweet sent to Karl as-


Sorry that I don't know your gender. :p

I'M A HIM!.
XD
OH GOD OH GOD Now I feel terrified. D:

Lukass 30-01-12 18:58

Lol I feel sorry for him.

klona 30-01-12 19:01

I wonder what he's going to say. :p

Adrenaline 30-01-12 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5946237)
Lol I feel sorry for him.

LOL Now I feel horribly guilty... BUT THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR TEASING US ABOUT TR!!!
[IMG]http://i39.************/x2orw5.png[/IMG]

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 19:16

LMAO^ it would be fun to see what he might reply However i feel sorry for him :/ he is nice but eats too much Fried chicken and watches too much Sports.... and drinks lots of Beer LOL :p

Killercowz 30-01-12 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5944818)
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...2008/snapy.png

edit: O i c u had the finger problem too, kay.

Love the expression! :D

_____

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6076/jdknfcf.jpg

:pi:

Rai 30-01-12 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5946135)
Well I just got my Tomb Raider poster, of "Into the darkness" by Brian Horton which is technically media. :cool:

Now I need a frame.

/Starstruck.

I received mine the other day! Gawd the international post took long enough :p. But it's soo lovely (and my son thinks Lara/Meagan is hot) [/also starstruck]

larafan25 30-01-12 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercowz (Post 5946311)
Love the expression! :D

_____

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6076/jdknfcf.jpg

:pi:

OMG! D: lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 5946312)
I received mine the other day! Gawd the international post took long enough :p. But it's soo lovely (and my son thinks Lara/Meagan is hot) [/also starstruck]

I tried to unroll it but then stopped because I don't want to reuin it, it needs a frame first. :pi:

Rai 30-01-12 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5946315)

I tried to unroll it but then stopped because I don't want to reuin it, it needs a frame first. :pi:

It definitely deserves/needs a frame. :D

tombstone 30-01-12 21:26

what's with all this desperation? y'all need to calm down, like seriously :ohn:

Adrenaline 30-01-12 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5946251)
LMAO^ it would be fun to see what he might reply However i feel sorry for him :/ he is nice but eats too much Fried chicken and watches too much Sports.... and drinks lots of Beer LOL :p

TRUE!! SO SO TRUE!!!!....TRUE LIKE NO OTHER TRUE. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercowz (Post 5946311)
Love the expression! :D

_____

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6076/jdknfcf.jpg

:pi:

LMAO!!!!!! She looks so attractive in that sort of facial structure ;) XDD

EDIT:
[IMG]http://i40.************/fyo092.png[/IMG]

skylark1121 30-01-12 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5946244)
LOL Now I feel horribly guilty... BUT THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR TEASING US ABOUT TR!!!
[IMG]http://i39.************/x2orw5.png[/IMG]

I wouldn't feel guilty. :pi:
At the end of the day, his user name IS @CrystalDKarl not @SportsCenterKarl. :D

Adrenaline 30-01-12 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylark1121 (Post 5946623)
I wouldn't feel guilty. :pi:
At the end of the day, his user name IS @CrystalDKarl not @SportsCenterKarl. :D

Yeah...exactly! :P

It's like...
Quote:

@TombRaider:
Hi uncharted is cool
XD

skylark1121 30-01-12 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5946712)
Yeah...exactly! :P

It's like...

XD


:vlol: :vlol:
Exactly. :pi:

just*raidin*tomb 30-01-12 23:53

* u * well **** I want one.


Of those posters that larafan25 has I mean.

lcroft_lc 31-01-12 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 5946243)
I wonder what he's going to say. :p

Nothing as I expected. :p

larafan25 31-01-12 05:54

In the Game Informer podcast, Karl said the different regions of the island were integral to the entire game campaign. I wonder what that meant, there doesn't seem like loads of time left...but do you think the website update might have somethng to do with different regions of the island and media?

Mebe? :pi:

edit:


LIES TERRIBLE LIES IS SWEAR!

1. Hiring for multiplayer - come work on the next Tomb Raider?

2. XBL and PSN logos on the original website design!

You sneaky sneaksters!

klona 31-01-12 17:43

^ What lies? :p
Who are the sneaksters?
What are you talking about?

larafan25 31-01-12 18:00

Crystak Dynamics, Karl said somewhere (apparently not in a odcast as I listened to them all last night) that there would be no multiplayer for TR9, or that they weren't thinking about it, or something along the lines of "no". However the logos, the job requirements. Maybe it's some other form of online functionality....but I think they'll come to their senses and realize multiplayer is where it's at. :pi:


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.