www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

larafan25 04-09-12 18:02

You know what would be nice about multiplayer? Not to completely bring it up again. It would be nice if TR fans could actually duke it out after their rage fests about Lara's biography and the game.

NRO. 04-09-12 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by The PAX video
"And this will bring us to - what Tomb Raider is known for."

*shows the airplane*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...if-busting.jpg

larafan25 04-09-12 18:06

Ik. :(

What TR fan doesn't love Uncharted?

tomee 04-09-12 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6416955)
Oh I've totally forgoten about TFHOTR! D: I thought the 2nd episode was going to be released in mid August! What happened?

It's been stated that a new apisode comes out every second months, os it's not a big surprise that we didn't get it in mid August. It'll come out early/mid September. :)

larafan25 04-09-12 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6416987)
It's been stated that a new apisode comes out every second months, os it's not a big surprise that we didn't get it in mid August. It'll come out early/mid September. :)

I can't that long. D:

lcroft_lc 04-09-12 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6416937)
I can't fathom the fact that there are 21 people viewing this section and we all seem to be stumped on dangerous accessories.

edit: Oh, and BTW something is going to leak, or happen.

I know the calm when I feel it.

People are come because there are few games at the market at the moment. :)

larafan25 04-09-12 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6417006)
People are come because there are few games at the market at the moment. :)

At the moment, literally.

Mikky 04-09-12 18:24

Now that I've read through the threads...

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6416974)

I actually thought he meant the whole ledge traversing stuff when he said that. xD

klona 04-09-12 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6416937)
edit: Oh, and BTW something is going to leak, or happen.

I know the calm when I feel it.

Keep searching Youtube, type in Tomb Raider and set the filter to "Today".

larafan25 04-09-12 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6417152)
Keep searching Youtube, type in Tomb Raider and set the filter to "Today".





edit: SHE GOES ON THA ROCK!

Mikky 04-09-12 19:37

Same old videos. Buring.

Don't worry guys, something good is coming later today. :)

klona 04-09-12 19:37

@LF25 I ran into those as well, but they aren't new. ;-;

Gamd1011 04-09-12 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6417157)
Same old videos. Buring.

Don't worry guys, something good is coming later today. :)

:confused:
Do we know this for sure?

italibabee 04-09-12 19:40

Something is coming today?
:pi:

Well if something is leaked save it ASAP...
I won't be on for a couple of hours!

larafan25 04-09-12 19:43

Guise she goes on tha rock that yall were saying nobody goes on!

Mikky 04-09-12 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6417168)
Guise she goes on tha rock that yall were saying nobody goes on!

Told ya guys something good would pop up.

italibabee 04-09-12 19:44

:vlol:

Gamd1011 04-09-12 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6417168)
Guise she goes on tha rock that yall were saying nobody goes on!

What rock?

larafan25 04-09-12 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6417173)
What rock?

The rock.


Did you guys know it says there are 3 basecamps in Coastal Forest?

Coastal Forest is from that area up to Whitman I think. This first camp is Sheltered Ridge.

Rai 04-09-12 19:55

Finally! About time someone took the plunge and walked on that damn rock :vlol:.

tomee 04-09-12 19:56

We already had a video where she went on the rock. :confused:

Phlip 04-09-12 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6417177)
The rock.

You make a specific point and when someone wants you to elaborate since you're being so vague, that's your response? :confused: ok...

larafan25 04-09-12 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6417204)
You make a specific point and when someone wants you to elaborate since you're being so vague, that's your response? :confused: ok...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...f8yho1_250.gif

The Rock.

tomee 04-09-12 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6417212)

Very informative.. :vlol:

When did it happen though? :confused: I didn't see it.

Lukass 04-09-12 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6417192)
Finally! About time someone took the plunge and walked on that damn rock :vlol:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6417212)

:vlol:

Rai 04-09-12 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6417194)
We already had a video where she went on the rock. :confused:

Well I didn't see it. :ton:

For anyone who's lost, it's This rock. I mentioned a while back I'd not seen anyone walk over it and wondered what was wrong with it. :p

davidmeyer000 04-09-12 20:20

SOMETHING NEW!?!?!? What's the new thing we are supposed to see today??? :D

Lukass 04-09-12 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidmeyer000 (Post 6417248)
SOMETHING NEW!?!?!? What's the new thing we are supposed to see today??? :D

The new exciting thing we're going to see today is....

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8440/7...f7fecb31_n.jpg

italibabee 04-09-12 21:28

Well why are people saying that there's suppose to be something?
:confused:

Mikky 04-09-12 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6417427)
Well why are people saying that there's suppose to be something?
:confused:

Who said that?

Stevo505 04-09-12 21:30

^ Someone said expect something later today. And larafan25 had one of his "I feel something coming" feelings :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6417427)
Well why are people saying that there's suppose to be something?
:confused:

I don't know either :confused:

italibabee 04-09-12 21:32

Oh, never mind.
I read things wrong.
Lol.
Sorry.
:)

klona 04-09-12 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6417436)
^ Someone said expect something later today. And larafan25 had one of his "I feel something coming" feelings :p

larafan25 is secretly working with Crystal Dynamics.
LF25, your cover has been blown. :wve:
Spill the beans.

Rai 04-09-12 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6417434)
Who said that?

Well...you did :p


Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6417157)
Same old videos. Buring.

Don't worry guys, something good is coming later today. :)

But Larafan started it all with his 'oh my spidey senses are tingling, something will leak soon' nonse...speculation hypering.

Evan C. 04-09-12 22:11

Haha, Larafan25 is amazing. Oh well...

Mikky 04-09-12 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6417523)
Well...you did :p


But Larafan started it all with his 'oh my spidey senses are tingling, something will leak soon' nonse...speculation hypering.

But then I posted this: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...ostcount=15868

Which clearly means I was joking. Besides, it's me. :p I find it hard to believe anyone would take me seriously regarding stuff like this. :vlol:

Rai 04-09-12 22:17

Yeah, but that comment is what gave peeps the idea, you naughty boy :smk:

:p

JsotoTRSaga 05-09-12 04:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 6417534)
Larafan25 is amazing. Oh well...

Is he? I think Not.:rolleyes:
loljk

SKing 05-09-12 18:52

Quote:

@tombraider: Guess what guys? Tomb Raider launches exactly six months from today! Here's a new desktop wallpaper to celebrate
https://twitter.com/tombraider/statu...20423033856000

I love it! :D

larafan25 05-09-12 18:54

What the heck does the shield even mean?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.