www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Lukass 25-09-12 23:08

^ He's so uncertain, though :/

I'm watching nice and long interview with Karl, Rhianna, Camilla, Zachary...ummm, interesting :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case anyone missed it. It's old, but I didn't know about it until now. It's pretty interesting actually.






Tabuu 25-09-12 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6450378)

ty

larafan25 25-09-12 23:12

^Noo problem. :D

Well I think it's certain that the next wave of info is going to be more about the actual gameplay features and mechanics. So that's exciting.

There is some feature they have yet to talk about, who knows what that could be, I mean God only knows, not me, not you, not anybody. aha. I, uhh... Whatever that'll be.

Tabuu 25-09-12 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6450395)
^Noo problem. :D

Well I think it's certain that the next wave of info is going to be more about the actual gameplay features and mechanics. So that's exciting.

There is some feature they have yet to talk about, who knows what that could be, I mean God only knows, not me, not you, not anybody. aha. I, uhh... Whatever that'll be.

reading it now congratz to karl and his wife on there kid. but i didnt look at this to read his life story

Stevo505 25-09-12 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6450405)
reading it now congratz to karl and his wife on there kid. but i didnt look at this to read his life story

He doesn't even talk about his family that much..

Tabuu 25-09-12 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6450437)
He doesn't even talk about his family that much..

i still want a pic of the baby imagine if it look like camilla or atleast lara

larafan25 25-09-12 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6450438)
i still want a pic of the baby imagine if it look like camilla or atleast lara

oH MYT gOD.

lmao.

Tabuu 25-09-12 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6450441)
oH MYT gOD.

lmao.

is it a good lmao or a bad

Lukass 25-09-12 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6450438)
i still want a pic of the baby imagine if it look like camilla or atleast lara

You're scary, mate.

larafan25 25-09-12 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6450443)
is it a good lmao or a bad

A bit of both. :pi:

Stevo505 25-09-12 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6450438)
i still want a pic of the baby imagine if it look like camilla or atleast lara

Someone photoshop this now D:

Lukass 25-09-12 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6450453)
Someone photoshop this now D:

I was waiting for this :vlol:

Rai 26-09-12 00:01

So we need a Karl/Lara morph and stick the results on a baby. Larafan is the best at photoshopping - Go!

Lukass 26-09-12 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6450458)
So we need a Karl/Lara morph and stick the results on a baby. Larafan is the best at photoshopping - Go!

You don't want to give it a try? :p

larafan25 26-09-12 00:02

I'm afraid to, Karl already accidentally calls his other child Lara from time to time.

:pi:

Rai 26-09-12 00:03

^No way! :vlol:. *imagines: [strong irish accent] "uh....little girl...uh...Lara, that's it, get daddy a beer from the fridge, that's a good girl'* (I hope Karl never sees this).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6450459)
You don't want to give it a try? :p

I don't have photoshop and even if I did, my editing skills are shocking :vlol:

Lukass 26-09-12 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6450461)
I don't have photoshop and even if I did, my editing skills are shocking :vlol:

That's why I'd love to see your entry :vlol:

Tabuu 26-09-12 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6450460)
I'm afraid to, Karl already accidentally calls his other child Lara from time to time.

:pi:

lol is it ok to talk about our greatest info source like this :eek: you think he has a giant lint statue of j lo

Lukass 26-09-12 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6450461)
^No way! :vlol:. *imagines: [strong irish accent] "uh....little girl...uh...Lara, that's it, get daddy a beer from the fridge, that's a good girl'* (I hope Karl never sees this).

:vlol:!

You guys :p

Love2Raid 26-09-12 00:13

Karl is getting another girl? That's awesome, congrats to him. :D

I've got a few cool names for him in case he gets a baby boy in the future though, like (just an example, really)... Bruce. Or James. :pi:

Lukass 26-09-12 00:14

Larson or Pierre would be nice :D

Tabuu 26-09-12 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6450475)
Karl is getting another girl? That's awesome, congrats to him. :D

I've got a few cool names for him in case he gets a baby boy in the future though, like (just an example, really)... Bruce. Or James. :pi:

he should name his baby girl Karla

Tonyrobinson 26-09-12 00:18

Ewww don't photoshop or ask for pictures or information from any of CD's personal life that is drawing the line of invasion of privacy and just plain creepy. They wouldn't come near TRF again! :vlol:

The best we can do as fans is just congratulate them and poke fun lovingly. But not at their families or personal lives as its not really any of our business. :p

Tabuu 26-09-12 00:19

look what i found:http://www.clipartclipart.com/_image...375-326057.jpg

Rai 26-09-12 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6450463)
That's why I'd love to see your entry :vlol:

I cheated. I used morphthing.com for a Karl/Lara baby:


http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...opped-jpg.jpeg

Karla is cute :p

just*raidin*tomb 26-09-12 00:27

Wait. what are you guys even doing omg.

Tabuu 26-09-12 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6450497)
I cheated. I used morphthing.com for a Karl/Lara baby:


http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...opped-jpg.jpeg

Karla is cute :p

Aww i did too look at mine http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...kota-Rose.jpeg

larafan25 26-09-12 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6450498)
Wait. what are you guys even doing omg.

Karl is having a baby (and his wife of course) and people are seeing what the baby would look like if it somehow resembled Lara or Camilla.

...

>_> <_< >_>

Peep Show 26-09-12 00:37

Why would the baby resemble Lara or Camilla? I'm sure he didn't cheat on his wife.

Lukass 26-09-12 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6450497)
I cheated. I used morphthing.com for a Karl/Lara baby:


http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...opped-jpg.jpeg

Karla is cute :p

Is that a morph of Lara and Karl? :vlol:

Rai 26-09-12 00:40

^That's the baby version. I have the adult version too if you want to see it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6450512)
Why would the baby resemble Lara or Camilla? I'm sure he didn't cheat on his wife.


Because Karl is so obseessed with Lara, she's in his genes now. Obviously. :pi:

:ton:

Lukass 26-09-12 00:45

^ Yeah, post that adult version too, please. Please do! :D

Tabuu 26-09-12 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6450517)
^That's the baby version. I have the adult version too if you want to see it.




Because Karl is so obseessed with Lara, she's in his genes now. Obviously. :pi:

:ton:

good answer rai lara croft as lady gaga featuring her new album Born to play :vlol: http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...Lady-GaGa.jpeg

Stevo505 26-09-12 00:47

Lara Gaga ._.

Rai 26-09-12 00:48

Lara and Karl. Kind of like a younger Karl...

http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...1x300-png.jpeg

Kinda scary! :p

Tabuu 26-09-12 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6450524)
Lara Gaga ._.

good one lara gagas good

Tabuu 26-09-12 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6450525)
Lara and Karl. Kind of like a younger Karl...

http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...1x300-png.jpeg

Kinda scary! :p

ooh how did you get that lara i keep getting anniv render

larafan25 26-09-12 00:52

Wow, Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft is actually on the home page of that site, Philip practically endorses them.

That's cool.

Rai 26-09-12 00:54

@Tabuu, I uploaded a pic I have on my pc :)

Lukass 26-09-12 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6450525)
Lara and Karl. Kind of like a younger Karl...

http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...1x300-png.jpeg

Kinda scary! :p

Oh Gosh, this is scary, indeed :vlol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.