www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Mikky 27-09-12 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453623)
OMG!

Which part of the game is that? I don't remember this hut or house or whatever. And what is that?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8169/8...7cde6b27_b.jpg

The green one looks like a menu to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6453630)


Well.
The deer aren't trying to kill Lara.

Maybe that's simply because they aren't capable of kill her. :pi:

larafan25 27-09-12 22:36

The deer can attack her though, I wonder if the birds can!

Grab at her hair and we have to shake them off! :eek:

The1andOnlyTR 27-09-12 22:36

Um, also. Lara's friends call her LC. Like Lauren Conrad.

trfanX34 27-09-12 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453623)
OMG!

Which part of the game is that? I don't remember this hut or house or whatever. And what is that?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8169/8...7cde6b27_b.jpg

Omg, whatever it is it looks good!

Doesn't it say 'Hitman'? :confused:

Evan C. 27-09-12 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453623)
OMG!

Which part of the game is that? I don't remember this hut or house or whatever. And what is that?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8169/8...7cde6b27_b.jpg

Those are pic of the Press demo, and maybe it's an extended demo or something new. I LOVE the mountain on the middle pic! :cln:

larafan25 27-09-12 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6453636)
Omg, whatever it is it looks good!

Doesn't it say 'Hitman'? :confused:

Yeah, they aren't TR. TR was demoed with other games I think, Hitman being one of them.

italibabee 27-09-12 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453633)
Maybe that's simply because they aren't capable of kill her. :pi:

Nah.
I'm sure they're packing guns & knives under their hooves.
:pi:

Lukass 27-09-12 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6453632)
@Lukass, I was just thinking the same. I don;t recognise the area either. Press peeps get to see new stuffs before us *pouts* Possibly.

:p

It may not be TR, though. I just realised there is a HITMAN sign in the green circle. :confused:

Mikky 27-09-12 22:39

At first, I thought it said "Whitman". :p

Rai 27-09-12 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453640)
It may not be TR, though. I just realised there is a HITMAN sign in the green circle. :confused:

So CD are showing both Hitman and Tomb Raider in the same press booth?

Evan C. 27-09-12 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453643)
At first, I thought it said "Whitman". :p

Haha, probably the name is on purpose, they are both Square Enix tittles and it could be a inner joke or something.

Lukass 27-09-12 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453643)
At first, I thought it said "Whitman". :p

And you know what? I had to edit my last post, because I first typed Whitman instead of Hitman :vlol:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6453646)
So CD are showing both Hitman and Tomb Raider in the same press booth?

Probably. But it's stupid.

Evan C. 27-09-12 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453651)
And you know what? I had to edit my last post, because I first typed Whitman instead of Hitman :vlol:




Probably. But it's stupid.

I would say, it's faster and cheaper.

Peep Show 27-09-12 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453616)
I bet the bodies will start disappearing eventually. :p

Ugh I hate that.

Rai 27-09-12 22:43

The red circled pic is definitely TR though, right? As that is definitely new.

Tabuu 27-09-12 22:44

Im watching the 36 minute Tr gameplay and its pretty good

larafan25 27-09-12 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6453656)
The red circled pic is definitely TR though, right? As that is definitely new.

IDK. Looks like a brick wall with garbage bags, which lends itself more to Hitman.

Lukass 27-09-12 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6453656)
The red circled pic is definitely TR though, right? As that is definitely new.

I wish it was TR, because that would mean there's a new footage! It still may be any other SQUARE ENIX game though. It may be the Hitman.

larafan25 27-09-12 22:47

Watching the GTTV episode, I can't get over this moment and how cool it was!

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...2008/2cool.jpg

edit:

AHHHHHH

I think this is half a screen of the night hub!!1

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...008/hhhhaa.jpg

SeanCordernay 27-09-12 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453663)
Watching the GTTV episode, I can't get over this moment and how cool it was!

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...2008/2cool.jpg

So now you want to finally acknowledge the moment aye :p:pi:

trlestew 27-09-12 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453657)
Im watching the 36 minute Tr gameplay and its pretty good

There is a 36 minute video?

Lukass 27-09-12 22:49

@larafan25 Epic!
----------------

So it's the Hitman game, then :/

*excitement fades away*

just*raidin*tomb 27-09-12 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453623)
OMG!

Which part of the game is that? I don't remember this hut or house or whatever. And what is that?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8169/8...7cde6b27_b.jpg

Whoa, new demos perhaps? I definitely don't recall the brick walls.

larafan25 27-09-12 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453663)
edit:

AHHHHHH

I think this is half a screen of the night hub!!1

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...008/hhhhaa.jpg

Look at the edit!

Lukass 27-09-12 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453663)
AHHHHHH

I think this is half a screen of the night hub!!1

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...008/hhhhaa.jpg

Oh God!

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/...evus/shgif.gif

just*raidin*tomb 27-09-12 22:52

Oh nevarmind.

SeanCordernay 27-09-12 22:52

I'm having difficulty seeing it :p

Tabuu 27-09-12 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by trlestew (Post 6453668)
There is a 36 minute video?

yes there are some muted out parts and messed up audio :p here http://www.moillusions.com/wp-conten...on-580x358.jpg lets celebrate my 300 post

larafan25 27-09-12 22:53

GOD I love the night hub. That half a screen makes me soo excited!

Lukass 27-09-12 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453680)
GOD I love the night hub. That half a screen makes me soo excited!

So much Gosh! I wish they shown the night hub at Eurogamer or NY.

going to watch the night hub leak now

So excited! :D

Mikky 27-09-12 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453673)
Look at the edit!

I don't see why you're so excited. :p

larafan25 27-09-12 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453684)
I don't see why you're so excited. :p

Because it looks awesome, it looks open, it has nice atmosphere, and it looks like the night hub!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453682)
So much Gosh! I wish they shown the night hub at Eurogamer or NY.

going to watch the night hub leak now

So excited! :D

I have this feeling we'll see it in December, for some reason.

Peep Show 27-09-12 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453673)
Look at the edit!

Omg!

Lukass 27-09-12 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453686)
I have this feeling we'll see it in December, for some reason.

Too late for me.

larafan25 27-09-12 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453689)
Too late for me.

Well then, within the next two months, but I doubt anything will happen then.

"It showed us a facet of this Lara Croft who didn't believe she was a Croft" -Karl

Well neither did the old one...

"No, no, no, you're not my mother" - Underwurld Lara

Mikky 27-09-12 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453686)
Because it looks awesome, it looks open, it has nice atmosphere, and it looks like the night hub!

Really? It looks like a blurry pic to me. xD

Lukass 27-09-12 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453692)
Really? It looks like a blurry pic to me. xD

It's definitely the night hub. Who cares it's blurry. That's the exciting about it :D

larafan25 27-09-12 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453692)
Really? It looks like a blurry pic to me. xD

I don't see with my eyes, I see with my soul.

BTW one of the survivors is named Grim. I bet it's the old guy.

Mikky 27-09-12 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453694)
It's definitely the night hub. Who cares it's blurry. That's the exciting about it :D

I see the night hub too, but it's just blurry and we've seen it before in the leaked footage. I just don't see any reason to be excited. :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453695)
I don't see with my eyes, I see with my soul.

BTW one of the survivors is named Grim. I bet it's the old guy.

How do you know that? 0_o

Lukass 27-09-12 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453695)

BTW one of the survivors is named Grim. I bet it's the old guy.

How do you know that?


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.