www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

larafan25 27-09-12 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6453700)
I see the night hub too, but it's just blurry and we've seen it before in the leaked footage. I just don't see any reason to be excited. :o



How do you know that? 0_o

There is still so much more to the night hub though.

I know his name because I listen. ._.

Mikky 27-09-12 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453705)
There is still so much more to the night hub though.

I know his name because I listen. ._.

Which we can't see yet. :p

You heard it on the GTTV episode, didn't you? :pi:

Love2Raid 27-09-12 23:09

What, Grim Reaper is on the island? O_O

larafan25 27-09-12 23:09

Yes, the GTTV episode.
______________________

I LOVE the sounds of these combat upgrades

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g.../upgrades1.jpg

Tabuu 27-09-12 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453717)
Yes, the GTTV episode.
______________________

I LOVE the sounds of these combat upgrades

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g.../upgrades1.jpg

lol 8 0ut of 10 combat upgrade

Peep Show 27-09-12 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453717)
Yes, the GTTV episode.
______________________

I LOVE the sounds of these combat upgrades

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g.../upgrades1.jpg

Amazing.

larafan25 27-09-12 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453719)
lol 8 0ut of 10 combat upgrade

There are multiple tiers though.

SKing 27-09-12 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453717)
Yes, the GTTV episode.
______________________

I LOVE the sounds of these combat upgrades

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g.../upgrades1.jpg

Brutal Kill :cln:

It's me, or the first scavenger in the den demo says "I wanna help" :confused: (my english it's not the best so I could be wrong :p)

larafan25 27-09-12 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKing (Post 6453725)
Brutal Kill :cln:

It's me, or the first scavenger in the den demo says "I wanna help" :confused: (my english it's not the best so I could be wrong :p)

Yes, the scavenger does say that, but he was trying to trick Lara.

Mikky 27-09-12 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453719)
lol 8 0ut of 10 combat upgrade

Doesn't it say "0 out of 10"? :p

trfanX34 27-09-12 23:14

Oh my God, I paused the Final Hours video and well...

http://gyazo.com/81cdac95cc4f0b250a1...png?1348786431

http://gyazo.com/525cb0de9fa2a38b153...png?1348787123

Never pause a video while Camilla is talking. NEVER.

And YT's audio transcription doesn't help:

http://gyazo.com/0c419f2af2dc4d9b997...png?1348786596

larafan25 27-09-12 23:15

No.










:vlol:

Peep Show 27-09-12 23:15

^Bitch :p

Lukass 27-09-12 23:15

^^^ :vlol: LOL
----------------------

Her first tomb y'all!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8318/8...235e7d38_z.jpg

Tabuu 27-09-12 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKing (Post 6453725)
Brutal Kill :cln:

It's me, or the first scavenger in the den demo says "I wanna help" :confused: (my english it's not the best so I could be wrong :p)

it looks as if the axe will be useable no matter where cause look at the other skills dodge counter!!!!!!1 :D

Love2Raid 27-09-12 23:16

You call that a tomb, looks more like a hillbilly toilet.

larafan25 27-09-12 23:17

OMG!

When Lara s trying to turn the lever, and it makes the noise and she says "****" (a version of the word I can't say but others can), it sounds like she farts! :vlol:

Love2Raid 27-09-12 23:18

Oh! So that's why she is running towards the toilet, it all makes sense now. :P

SKing 27-09-12 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453727)
Yes, the scavenger does say that, but he was trying to trick Lara.

How do you know? :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453735)
it looks as if the axe will be useable no matter where cause look at the other skills dodge counter!!!!!!1 :D

Ok, I think I'm hyped again :vlol:

Peep Show 27-09-12 23:20

I love this shot
http://driber.net/os/tr9/Screenshots...%20Hub%208.jpg

Tabuu 27-09-12 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKing (Post 6453741)
How do you know? :pi:



Ok, I think I'm hyped again :vlol:

:hug:

larafan25 27-09-12 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKing (Post 6453741)
How do you know? :pi:



Ok, I think I'm hyped again :vlol:

Because he stabs a knife in her chest if you let him "help you".


Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6453742)

I love seeing another side of the night hub, that area up on the edge with the buildings look interesting!

Peep Show 27-09-12 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453745)
I love seeing another side of the night hub, that area up on the edge with the buildings look interesting!

I can't wait to explore it, everything we've seen from the night hub so far looks amazing and huge.

larafan25 27-09-12 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6453748)
I can't wait to explore it, everything we've seen from the night hub so far looks amazing and huge.

Of course one of the hubs is probably as big as TRU itself. :pi:

Can't wait to see that one!

Lukass 27-09-12 23:27

This is what makes me excited the most!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8317/8...e2674890_b.jpg

Peep Show 27-09-12 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453749)
Of course one of the hubs is probably as big as TRU itself. :pi:

Can't wait to see that one!

It better be but seriously I think the next game will be open world.

Rai 27-09-12 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6453730)
Oh my God, I paused the Final Hours video and well...

http://gyazo.com/81cdac95cc4f0b250a1...png?1348786431

http://gyazo.com/525cb0de9fa2a38b153...png?1348787123

Never pause a video while Camilla is talking. NEVER.

And YT's audio transcription doesn't help:

http://gyazo.com/0c419f2af2dc4d9b997...png?1348786596

Be prepared for Lara to pull some seriously weird facial expresions :p

skylark1121 27-09-12 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKing (Post 6453741)
How do you know? :pi:

In the GI article, it said that if you trusted the scavenger, he would pull Lara to him and shove a makeshift blade through her heart. :pi:

D:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453753)
This is what makes me excited the most!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8317/8...e2674890_b.jpg

I know! That pic has always made me be all like, "Hurry the :cen: up, March!" Lol.

larafan25 27-09-12 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6453754)
It better be but seriously I think the next game will be open world.

I REALLY hope so!

Like, REALLY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453753)
This is what makes me excited the most!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8317/8...e2674890_b.jpg

UG! My love, the hub!

There are so many ziplines up in the mountains!

I just remembered in the podcast they said the box art is a new image, or piece of art! So excited! :D

SKing 27-09-12 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453745)
Because he stabs a knife in her chest if you let him "help you".

I guess you got a point :p

I love how the night doesn't have the "white ledges" :jmp: (Form what we've seen at least)

Lukass 27-09-12 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylark1121 (Post 6453758)
I know! That pic has aways made me be all like, "Hurry the :cen: up, March!" Lol.

I love the fact there's no white edge/ledge. The traversing is going to be fun! And look at the monastery in the distance! Just imagine exploring it! :cln: Oh my God!

larafan25 27-09-12 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKing (Post 6453760)
I guess you got a point :p

I love how the night doesn't have the "white ledges" :jmp: (Form what we've seen at least)

Indeed. The only time I remember seeing white ledges were in the opening den sequences.

I hope we always know what we can or can't interact with, without the game world being linear.

There were many ways to move in the leaked demo of the night hub, so I'm excited.

But these more linear sections are quite bothersome. >_>

Peep Show 27-09-12 23:33

Y'all are getting me so excited, March please hurry up.

skylark1121 27-09-12 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453761)
I love the fact there's no white edge/ledge. The traversing is going to be fun! And look at the monastery in the distance! Just imagine exploring it! :cln: Oh my God!

Ever since I first saw/heard of the night hub, I've had this nagging feeling that there are the scary, tribal kind of scavengers in those broken down shed/house things. :pi:

Idk, but it looks so creepy in some places. I can't wait!!!! ;___;

larafan25 27-09-12 23:36

Hopefully we can actually enter the huts.

Imagine if we could not go inside those giant temples in the shanty hub. Or if we just run through them like you would in Uncharted.

._.

Lukass 27-09-12 23:36

^ No!

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylark1121 (Post 6453766)
Ever since I first saw/heard of the night hub, I've had this nagging feeling that there are the scary, tribal kind of scavengers in those broken down shed/house things. :pi:
Idk, but it looks pretty creepy in some places, too. I can't wait!!!! ;___;

I wish we met some scavegers in the night hub! And since there's a diveristy of them, I would LOVE some primitive maniacal tribe of them! They would fit as **** in the night hub, right? :D I feel like it was a week until the release :'D

larafan25 27-09-12 23:37

I'd rather see them indoors, hiding, being creepy. Like trolls in an RPG.

And just have animals roam the open hubs.

Tabuu 27-09-12 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylark1121 (Post 6453766)
Ever since I first saw/heard of the night hub, I've had this nagging feeling that there are the scary, tribal kind of scavengers in those broken down shed/house things. :pi:

Idk, but it looks so creepy in some places. I can't wait!!!! ;___;

they really exist. ive seen them one tried to rape me just like trxfan but mike tyson bit his ear right off

skylark1121 27-09-12 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453770)
Hopefully we can actually enter the huts.

Imagine if we could not go inside those giant temples in the shanty hub. Or if we just run through them like you would in Uncharted.

._.

We'll definitely be able to go inside. ;) Why wouldn't we? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6453771)
I wish we met some scavegers in the night hub! And since there's a diveristy of them, I would LOVE some primitive maniacal tribe of them! They would fit as **** in the night hub, right? :D I feel like it was a week until the release :'D

They would fit perfectly in the night hub! D:
I'm gonna be so freaked out if there are scavengers hiding in the night hub, though. If I had never seen the den gameplay before, and I was playing the game, the part where the scavenger jumps and grabs Lara the first time would've made me jump out of my skin, lol.
I've felt like it's a week til release forever. ;__; lol. The feeling won't go away!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6453773)
they really exist. ive seen them one tried to rape me just like trxfan but mike tyson bit his ear right off

What?:vlol:

Peep Show 27-09-12 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6453770)
Hopefully we can actually enter the huts.

Imagine if we could not go inside those giant temples in the shanty hub. Or if we just run through them like you would in Uncharted.

._.

That would be pretty pointless, i'm almost sure that we can enter them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.