www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Lukass 07-03-12 18:21

Just a little extraction of threads on the official Eidos Forums:

Tomb Raider Hair

Will the braid make an appearance?

How Lara Should Look Like - Angelina Jolie is history

Does new Lara look Japanese? (This one is hilarious :vlol:)

KURTIS BACK!! *shivers*

Lara's Father As A Contact In The Game?

Shouldn't the classic manor make a return?

Do you believe that ANY familiar characters will appear in "A Survivor is Born?

A bit strange seeing a cell phone in this time period?


And one especially for Spong, peeves and the other trouble makers :p

Can someone please give me a reason to give it a chance

Spong 07-03-12 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6023196)
And one especially for Spong, peeves and the other trouble makers :p

Can someone please give me a reason to give it a chance

Awesome :vlol:
I bet whoever made that thread is Abandonware now :pi:
Mind you, having said that, Driber's the Admin at Eidos now. He seems much more in favour of free speech than the previous Admin :whi:

Lukass 07-03-12 18:29

I'm going to be banned too. I bet...

klona 07-03-12 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6023196)
Tomb Raider Hair

How Lara Should Look Like - Angelina Jolie is history

Does new Lara look Japanese? (This one is hilarious :vlol:)

KURTIS BACK!! *shivers*

Lara's Father As A Contact In The Game?

Shouldn't the classic manor make a return?

Do you believe that ANY familiar characters will appear in "A Survivor is Born?

A bit strange seeing a cell phone in this time period?


Can someone please give me a reason to give it a chance


What the hell.

lcroft_lc 07-03-12 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6023200)
Awesome :vlol:
I bet whoever made that thread is Abandonware now :pi:
Mind you, having said that, Driber's the Admin at Eidos now. He seems much more in favour of free speech than the previous Admin :whi:

Don't make fun of Driber infront of Lukass. Both of them are from Czech Republic. :)

tombstone 07-03-12 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6009344)
None of us will hold a grudge long enough to not buy the game.

People have heard about and will hear about the game, I'm positive.

I don't think we're even going to care about sales as much, as a fan base. I'd rather CD/ SE not even share those with us.

IA sales mean nothing to me :)

Spong 07-03-12 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6023210)
Don't make fun of Driber infront of Lukass. Both of them are from Czech Republic. :)

I wasn't making fun of Driber, I was complimenting him. And (AFAIK) Driber is from Holland ;)

lcroft_lc 07-03-12 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6023238)
I wasn't making fun of Driber, I was complimenting him. And (AFAIK) Driber is from Holland ;)

Nope. Read the latest Podcast#7 transcript or hear his voice. ;)

Spong 07-03-12 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6023243)
Nope. Read the latest Podcast#7 transcript or hear his voice. ;)

These three posts between TheTiger and Driber say he's from the Netherlands.

Lukass 07-03-12 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6023210)
Don't make fun of Driber infront of Lukass. Both of them are from Czech Republic. :)

He's not Czech. He only lives in Czech Republic. He understand a few words. :wve:

You failed :vlol:

jajay119 07-03-12 19:09

That's because there's like 5 members :p

Rai 07-03-12 19:27

People shouldn't make fun of the 'does Lara look Japanese' thread as there was a discussion here about that along with braid threads. Just saying :whi:

Lukass 07-03-12 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6023338)
People shouldn't make fun of the 'does Lara look Japanese thread as there was a discussion here about that along with braid threads. Just saying :whi:

I know there were the same threads and that's why it is so funny, because certain people keep saying that the Eidos forums is serious and better :vlol:

klona 07-03-12 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6023342)
I know there were the same threads and that's why it is so funny, because certain people keep saying that the Eidos forums is serious and better :vlol:

That's what really makes them funny. :p

Adrenaline 07-03-12 19:55

Speaking of Braids, I wish she had hers back. I'd love a scene where she like,
Quote:

Lara, out of breath from her sprint away from a group of macabre loving scavengers,... She stops inside some remains of the endurance, and comes across her mirror, left over pieces scattered on the floor.. Lara kneels down, sighing and rapidly breathing., She looks into the mirror dramatically, to see blood, dirt, scratches, more blood... and now tears. Lara begins to quietly cry at what she's become. At what's happening to her... Shes on the brink of breaking point here... Then,.....She stops crying... There is silence... *EPIC TR MUSIC* She puts on a determined face, a confident and powerful face. She looks into the mirror , wipes her tears. Then.... She grabs a piece of her cloth, Ties her hair into a braid, washes her face quickly, rips her bottoms of pants off and turns them into tourniquets, and applies first aid to her injuries... She stands up, determined to keep going... We see... our true girl. Our dear Lara Croft.

Rai 07-03-12 20:05

I've signed in to Eidos for the first time in years to ask two questions. I don't think they've been asked before.

Mikky 07-03-12 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6023430)
I've signed in to Eidos for the first time in years to ask two questions. I don't think they've been asked before.

Which were? :mis:

larafan25 07-03-12 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6023430)
I've signed in to Eidos for the first time in years to ask two questions. I don't think they've been asked before.

SWEET! I hope your first question gets picked! D:

skylark1121 07-03-12 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6023442)
Which were? :mis:

This. What did you ask, Rai? :D

Lukass 07-03-12 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 1733252)

1, I don't quite understand how the Hubs work. Are these hubs the only areas we can explore/traverse around or are there connecting areas/paths so we can travel from hub to hub or will we have to use fast travel?

2, If you can answer this at this stage, will there be any timed missions/tasks?

I really like the first question and wholeheartedly hope they'll pick that one up. And if they do, I hope they give us proper answer that will make it clear.

Rai 07-03-12 20:38

@Mikky and skylark, Lukass answered for me ^. Thanks Lukass :). I've been wondering that question for so long, so I hope it gets picked too. I dunno if has been asked before.

btw, the avatars over there are teeny :vlol: How did you quote from another forum?

larafan25 07-03-12 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6023504)
@Mikky and skylark, Lukass answered for me ^. Thanks Lukass :). I've been wondering that question for so long, so I hope it gets picked too. I dunno if has been asked before.

btw, the avatars over there are teeny :vlol: How did you quote from another forum?

You can wrap any text in a quote tag. :)

Rai 07-03-12 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6023506)
You can wrap any text in a quote tag. :)


Yeah, but how did Lukass get the little blue arrow thing, you can only get that by quoting directly can't you?

Lukass 07-03-12 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6023508)
Yeah, but how did Lukass get the little blue arrow thing, you can only get that by quoting directly can't you?

Quoted it like I would quote it here :)

Rai 07-03-12 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6023513)
Quoted it like I would quote it here :)

Yes, I know how to quote within this forum, but how did you do so from another forum and still keep the blue arrow? I mean, if you use the Quote button, you post in the forum you're in > like I did with Larafan's and your's posts.

Sorry for going so off topic. :o

larafan25 07-03-12 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6023520)
Yes, I know how to quote within this forum, but how did you do so from another forum and still keep the blue arrow? I mean, if you use the Quote button, you post in the forum you're in > like I did with Larafan's and your's posts.

Sorry for going so off topic. :o

You can quote the same on that other forum, but the button leads to a random numbered post on this forum. :p

Rai 07-03-12 21:03

I'm still not getting it, sorry. Let's go back to Tomb Raider, that's easier :p

Lukass 07-03-12 21:14

I'm lost too...:vlol:

OK, if the Q&A thread is going to be closed 14th of March, it means we'll get the answers like two days before E3 or something? :o

larafan25 07-03-12 21:15

No, we got the answers the same month last time, I believe.

Lukass 07-03-12 21:22

I don't believe.

larafan25 07-03-12 21:34

I'm pretty sure we go the answers in February. It most definately wasn't more than a month after the Q&A though.

Lukass 07-03-12 23:37

Yeah, they've said they will answer it in the middle of March, so yeah...

Wait a second...it's not going to be in a podcast? It's separate, right?

Rai 07-03-12 23:43

^These Q&A sessions are seperate from the podcast, yes.

lcroft_lc 08-03-12 07:39

We will get a podcast in March and a Q&A session. :yah: Loads and loads of info coming as Karl said last podcast we are getting loads and loads info coming. :yah: :yah:

danny.rex 08-03-12 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6024249)
We will get a podcast in March and a Q&A session. :yah: Loads and loads of info coming as Karl said last podcast we are getting loads and loads info coming. :yah: :yah:

I won't believe it until we get the actual loads of info

They've been promising stuff soon and we haven't got **** :cen:

Lukass 08-03-12 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny.rex (Post 6024252)
I won't believe it until we get the actual loads of info

They've been promising stuff soon and we haven't got **** :cen:

Like......this. :tmb:

TRLegendLuver 08-03-12 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6024249)
We will get a podcast in March and a Q&A session. :yah: Loads and loads of info coming as Karl said last podcast we are getting loads and loads info coming. :yah: :yah:

He promised 'loads of information' back in October too. You remember how that turned out, didn't you? I believe the term he used both times was 'soon'. Karl's definition of 'soon' is idiotic.

Yeah, exactly. Don't get all excited until the media and information actually comes out.

klona 08-03-12 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny.rex (Post 6024252)
I won't believe it until we get the actual loads of info

They've been promising stuff soon and we haven't got **** :cen:

:rolleyes:
Soon.
Remember?

lcroft_lc 08-03-12 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny.rex (Post 6024252)
I won't believe it until we get the actual loads of info

They've been promising stuff soon and we haven't got **** :cen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRLegendLuver (Post 6024275)
He promised 'loads of information' back in October too. You remember how that turned out, didn't you? I believe the term he used both times was 'soon'. Karl's definition of 'soon' is idiotic.

Yeah, exactly. Don't get all excited until the media and information actually comes out.

Forgot to say my post was sarcastic. :p

Lukass 08-03-12 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6024316)
Forgot to say my post was sarcastic. :p

No, it wasn't.


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.