www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tomb Raider Reloaded announced (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225361)

andre_costa 24-12-20 23:29

I am a bit late to the party lol is it possible to play this game on ios already?

UroshUchiha 25-12-20 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by andre_costa (Post 8263122)
I am a bit late to the party lol is it possible to play this game on ios already?

Don't think I saw anyone mentioned iOS yet. I think not but could be wrong.

charmedangelin 28-12-20 04:16

Someone posted T Rex gameplay, it's directly inspired by Anniversary.

https://youtu.be/aIvs8J2U3Cs

I'm glad I stopped playing because the game is the same old same old over and over again.

UroshUchiha 28-12-20 08:27

T-Rex is imo the easiest boss in the game.
The end boss in the Tomb of Qualopec is impossible to kill currently for me.
And there's a room in the last level also where they throw previous two bosses at the same time which are very difficult to deal with. One was annoying, two are just "hope they stack in the same place so you can cleave them" annoying.

jackali 28-12-20 11:37

^ Yeah, I can't beat the final boss either. Gave up trying a few days ago.

charmedangelin 28-12-20 13:01

So what are y'alls first impressions.

Mine were good at first, but then quickly went sour after getting passed the point of introduction. It's a typical Mobile game, although much more generic and lacking in the charm that makes other mobile experiences bearable to somewhat enjoyable.

I can't stress enough how demanding the game is when it comes to ask for money from the player. They obviously set up tough enemies that would take days to weeks to grind to beat unless your willing to pony up cash.

The levels themselves are also cheap and pretty generic looking. The traps or the "platforming" is the weakest and simplest thing ever. It's like playing one of those toys you get from a happy meal at McDonald's. Fun at first, but boring and annoying after getting over your 5 mins or so of interest.

Unless there are massive changes that would take a complete redesign of the game, I don't think interest in it will last for long. It will be a mobile game that is quickly forgotten and not cared about within it's first few weeks of release.

UroshUchiha 28-12-20 15:34

My personal opinion is that the game is good for those "toilet break" moments or when you simply have to kill a couple of minutes before something you are waiting for actually happens so might as well do a run or two in the game.

The grind is insane, the boost enemies get to health and damage between levels is absurd so you have to grind a previous level for a week before you get enough resources to progress.

I assume/hope they will fix the balancing issues in the full release cause at the moment I don't see how it's possible to finish the, currently, last level even if you have all uncommon rarity items leveled up. It might be possible if you spend that top dollar to get the items above the uncommon rarity.

Leveling up Lara is a joke, my Lara is currently level 16 and my outfit level is 13 cause I simply don't have enough runes or money to level her up further from how pricy stuff gets real quick. Outfit leveling should be automatic when Lara hits the next level mark.

Currently, I am only logging in the game once a day to claim that free daily crate and see if I can get something game-changing to actually finish the last boss somehow.

Honestly, I can see myself going through this game only once when it leaves Early Access and someone releases a modded apk for infinite money so that I don't have to grind previous level like this game is my actual job or something.

Strayyy_ 28-12-20 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8263645)
My personal opinion is that the game is good for those "toilet break" moments

My toilet breaks are an hour omgg, gonna have fun with this game :jmp::jmp:

UroshUchiha 28-12-20 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strayyy_ (Post 8263649)
My toilet breaks are an hour omgg, gonna have fun with this game :jmp::jmp:

Oh no you are not cause of the energy system :D
How dare you want to play the game as much as you want, you can only play when the game says you can play :D

jackali 28-12-20 18:44

Thought I'd give it another go today and finally beat the final boss of the currently released levels. Was really lucky with the power ups. Really boring fight though. Have to just keep moving constantly, chipping away, hoping not to get hit.

UroshUchiha 28-12-20 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackali (Post 8263675)
Thought I'd give it another go today and finally beat the final boss of the currently released levels. Was really lucky with the power ups. Really boring fight though. Have to just keep moving constantly, chipping away, hoping not to get hit.

What happens then? Is that the end of the current early access?

jackali 28-12-20 23:18

Yes, no further stages yet. You can't get any more artefact pieces either, as they're presumably in as yet unreleased areas.

You can, I expect, keep replaying stages. Didn't bother as there's no replayability value!

Strayyy_ 28-12-20 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackali (Post 8263704)
Yes, no further stages yet. You can't get any more artefact pieces either, as they're presumably in as yet unreleased areas.

You can, I expect, keep replaying stages. Didn't bother as there's no replayability value!

This game is going to flop like TROLLZ on the Hot 100 Charts

charmedangelin 29-12-20 03:48

Is this ****ing legit?! ****ing Xena's Chakram!!!!!! I'm gonna scream, I'm gonna cry, I can't I can't I can't. Don't let this be a mod, this is NUTZ! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

https://twitter.com/saqueadordt/stat...406025218?s=19

Chamayoo 29-12-20 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8263747)
Is this ****ing legit?! ****ing Xena's Chakram!!!!!! I'm gonna scream, I'm gonna cry, I can't I can't I can't. Don't let this be a mod, this is NUTZ! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

https://twitter.com/saqueadordt/stat...406025218?s=19

I have this one !! It's legit ! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackali (Post 8263704)

We can all assume the next areas will be in Greece. Maybe they will release them at the same time of the official release.

By the way, I found it infuriating when Lara will always focus on little inoffensive enemies instead of big dangerous ones when surrounding by a lot of enemies. :mad:

UroshUchiha 29-12-20 13:44

Yeah she targets the closest enemy to her which can get very troublesome in certain rooms. Those rats are so difficult to hit and she keeps trying to focus on them while enemies on range keep shooting at you.

I also personally suffer a bug with the (Un)Lucky Wheel from time to time when it simply does not appear on my screen or it appears but it has no icons just one Checked box. And nothing I do can make it go away or trigger the reward so I get stuck and have to restart and lose all progress there.

UroshUchiha 05-01-21 00:44

I just got the mask item in the game, but I am not sure how to use it. Anyone knows how? The description says I have to activate it but I don't see how.

TR1249 05-01-21 14:38

So I actually have fun with this game, can't believe it

FenderXT 05-01-21 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8266172)
I just got the mask item in the game, but I am not sure how to use it. Anyone knows how? The description says I have to activate it but I don't see how.

It is another bar under your life, yellow. that when it gets filled up, the game will say you can activate it.
you double tap and you shot all over the place like crazy for a bit.

Im kinda stuck playing this because it is Lara , but it is not so fun :hea:
or is it then :jmp:

A trick, that they need to change for there interests, when you die and can pay gems to revive, naa just shut down the game and start it up again, the game will ask if you wanna resume your previous Battle, so do that and you now have full health. :D

UroshUchiha 05-01-21 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenderXT (Post 8266358)
It is another bar under your life, yellow. that when it gets filled up, the game will say you can activate it.
you double tap and you shot all over the place like crazy for a bit.

Im kinda stuck playing this because it is Lara , but it is not so fun :hea:
or is it then :jmp:

A trick, that they need to change for there interests, when you die and can pay gems to revive, naa just shut down the game and start it up again, the game will ask if you wanna resume your previous Battle, so do that and you now have full health. :D

Yeah I have been using that trick for a while for the last level, even though I still can't kill the last boss. Think I mentioned it earlier back as well.
As for the yellow bar, I have no such thing even though the mask I got is equipped.

dg1995 05-01-21 21:36

So, was the name copied from Matrix Reloaded ?:p

FenderXT 05-01-21 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8266526)
Yeah I have been using that trick for a while for the last level, even though I still can't kill the last boss. Think I mentioned it earlier back as well.
As for the yellow bar, I have no such thing even though the mask I got is equipped.

I am on the second LV - Andean - Mountain Caves, its pretty hard there. So will take me a bit to get to the last one.

Oh, come to think about it, there might be more then one Mask ofc.
What is the name of yours? Mine is called Bullet Storm

https://i.imgur.com/gIcegq2.png

https://i.imgur.com/BIXl78f.png

https://i.imgur.com/PZ4pmMy.png

UroshUchiha 05-01-21 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenderXT (Post 8266548)
What is the name of yours? Mine is called Bullet Storm

Yeah that's the same Mask that I have. No yellow bar under the health bar regardless of the level I tried hm.

I'll to unequip it and re-equip it next time I boot up the game.

UroshUchiha 06-01-21 10:12

So I just got a new mask, and the bar thingy appeared while the mask was Level 1.
The same second I leveled it up, the bar disappeared just like on the first mask that I have.
https://i.imgur.com/asRXZhD.jpg

FenderXT 06-01-21 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8266583)
Yeah that's the same Mask that I have. No yellow bar under the health bar regardless of the level I tried hm.

I'll to unequip it and re-equip it next time I boot up the game.

That must be a bug then, I do not know how to unequip, just dismantle or change to another one if you have more then that is.

This bug happen to me, where an enemy spider did stay dead on the screen, only happen once so far. So not that big of a thing.
https://i.imgur.com/wyKFsae.png

Here is just a bonus photo of clearing the first lv.
https://i.imgur.com/gExxNSd.png

FenderXT 06-01-21 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8266653)
So I just got a new mask, and the bar thingy appeared while the mask was Level 1.
The same second I leveled it up, the bar disappeared just like on the first mask that I have.

aha, so it is the leveling that is bugging.

UroshUchiha 06-01-21 22:52

That took a lot of grinding, but finally it's over.
https://i.imgur.com/llcOP3n.jpg

FenderXT 06-01-21 23:41

Nice, well done. Just do it over and over again and you got a got setup for next patch for it.
I am only at lv 3, just started like 2 days ago.
I noticed two more bugs with the game.

1. The wolf half way boss on Chap 2 if you are two close to it when he made a run to another place he can become stuck a bit and just gets confused in place passing around a bit and not attacking.

2. There was a kinda hard lv after the wolf that had a wheel on it, so I finished that area and shot the last one just as I was standing at the exit, so the wheel came up and I got to spin it, but behind it, the next area started loading in and Lara shot the enemies there and when I got out from the wheel all enemies was dead in the new area.

So they sure have some fixing to do.

UroshUchiha 07-01-21 00:40

Oh there are a lot of issues with the game at the moment, but that's why it's in Early Access. Most of the time when you watch an ad to revive, nothing happens, just a black screen and the game crashes.
There are cases when the lucky wheel can get stuck and won't let you progress at all, so you kinda have to die in that level or just hug the end level door before the wheel spawns and Lara will go through it before the wheel thing even happens.
Usually that happens in levels where the wheel has a 100% chance to give you either a bullet power up or the do more xxx % based on the % of hp you are missing.

If you get all of those variants (like poison, fire, stun, lightning, freeze bullet) before the end of the stage, the wheel will bug out completely. Since it's probably coded to give you a bullet type 100%, but if you already have them all, it gets confused and makes you stuck.

FenderXT 07-01-21 00:43

Right, though I have only played few days looking forward what is in store for this game, if it gets longer then test stage, I do wonder really.
It looks dark for this game.

Cezar 07-01-21 20:27

UroshUchiha >> how do you play this game? O_o I thought it's available only in some Asian countries... It's in Serbia too?

TRF 07-01-21 21:21

If you are playing on Android, you can alway search for Tomb Raider Reloaded APK. I've downloaded the APK from a website, since Google Play didn't allow me to download it directly from there server. Note that this version is the 0.6.3.

Don't know if there is an update pushed through in GP though.

UroshUchiha 07-01-21 22:57

Exactly what TRF said. I am on Android and I have acquired the APK for the v0.6.3 version of the game.

Jamise_Croft 08-01-21 20:45

I used to trash this game but now I'm obsessed with it, is so addictive

UroshUchiha 11-01-21 10:03

I just got the Staff weapon and boy does this one make the game easy. Initially, it shoots two bolts that are homing. If you upgrade it with bullet spread and ricochet boosts you just have to stand at the start of the stage and wait for stuff to do. No longer do you have to chase those annoying rats cause the bullets follow them on their own haha.

The games FPS even starts to tank if you boost the stuff with various other upgrades from how much stuff happens on the screen when you use it.

https://i.imgur.com/CU9JK9D.jpg

Lara_Fan1 12-01-21 00:08

Is there a way to download it for iPhone? Every website Ive tried its just for android phones.

tlr online 12-01-21 17:39

This is Ed Perkins, Director of Mobile Publishing (Tomb Raider Reloaded) for Square Enix London, talking about why he left the forum during a Twitch stream. Can anyone give me some examples of the comments he's talking about?

https://dl.tombraiderchronicles.com/...1003193606.mp4

In case this isn't clear, everyone is welcome on this forum so please help us keep Tomb Raider Forums a friendly and inclusive venue by reporting any offensive and/or rule breaking comments.

Tombraider95 12-01-21 18:19

I didn't even know he was on the forum? Wut?

klona 12-01-21 18:39

While I think the homophobic claims are very false (knowing that the forum being predominantly LGBT), everything else is pretty much true.
I don't think proof is needed on how some people here tear each other apart over different opinions. :p

Caesum 12-01-21 18:45

He must have stumbled upon daventry's posts I suppose