www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider III (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Are you frustrated without the E3 1998 version of TR3? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=227224)

ChrisChanSan 21-05-22 20:48

I was looking for It , I want to rip some textures from It for my Custome Level, and decompile It.

Kubsy 21-05-22 20:49

Same as Nanaki, I touched some grass (it was extremely warm today), did some coding and tomb raider level building. I had a wholesome day! Tomorrow I will touch even more grass depends on what's the weather tomorrow or even go to another city to do some shopping cause why not :D *checks the weather for tomorrow*

Wolf 7 21-05-22 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kubsy (Post 8356677)
Same as Nanaki, I touched some grass (it was extremely warm today), did some coding and tomb raider level building. I had a wholesome day! Tomorrow I will touch even more grass depends on what's the weather tomorrow or even go to another city to do some shopping cause why not :D *checks the weather for tomorrow*

What a lovely day ^W^
TRExpertGamer, ever tried touching grass?

_Seth 21-05-22 21:31

Dustie made this, but never made the level available. I don't know why, though. :o

TRExpertgamer 21-05-22 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf 7 (Post 8356678)
What a lovely day ^W^
TRExpertGamer, ever tried touching grass?

Yes I sure did lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by TombHackR (Post 8356674)
No, that won’t be true.

Are you sure he's joking around with me on that?:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Seth (Post 8356683)
Dustie made this, but never made the level available. I don't know why, though. :o

You see if we try to convert this level file to TR2'S game engine, then how can we apply in the same animations just like the original version had it?

b122251 21-05-22 22:28

Dude, we've been over this. Let it go for heaven's sake. Wolf 7 is right. Grass definitely needs to be touched.

TRExpertgamer 21-05-22 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by b122251 (Post 8356691)
Dude, we've been over this. Let it go for heaven's sake. Wolf 7 is right. Grass definitely needs to be touched.

I do love the nature of grass and speaking about that the grass represents as yin wood:) Anyway now as I need to stay in topic about this subject, if you see these discs still exist for a long time, then they basically shouldn't end up getting destroyed. But that being said, if we have any old retail versions of game discs that are dying as they're snapping off, then of course these are basically the ones they can get destroyed because there's so many replicas of it that you can order online as well:)

UroshUchiha 21-05-22 23:23

Oh another thread for this. It's like the 17th now or something at this point.
No. I am not frustrated, I have better things to do.

TRExpertgamer 21-05-22 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8356694)
Oh another thread for this. It's like the 17th now or something at this point.
No. I am not frustrated, I have better things to do.

Ok well that's your opinion. I was grieved without the original version of it.

.snake. 22-05-22 01:30

My brother in Christ, it is hard for me to tell you this, but: no one cares about this besides you. No one.