www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Arts and Entertainment (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   The General Sailor Moon Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=156755)

rowanlim 09-08-09 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlantisfreak666 (Post 3907871)
Love @ the theme song.
:hug:

I finally got the Japanese version. So nice...Aww the memories! :tmb: :)

Atlantisfreak666 09-08-09 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by erosan (Post 3907427)
About time someone made a thread for this!
My favorite has and always will be Sailor Mars ^_^ She's just so awesome. The english dub kills my ears and whoever directed that crap should be shot :/

Lol, I actually really like the English dub. The Japanese version is better though.

ultima espio 09-08-09 16:04

Aaaaahhhh Sailor moon get out of my head:hea::hea:

It's been in my mind the past few days, and now i see a topic about it...freaky:p:p

Shark_Blade 09-08-09 17:09

Like it during my childhood. Now I watched it and it's all a bit tacky lol. :p

I mean seriously the Tuxedo Mask guy just came, shoot a red rose and motivate Sailormoon not to give up and then gone in most of the episodes? I don't understand why she fell for such a guy lmao.

rowanlim 09-08-09 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultima espio (Post 3908347)
Aaaaahhhh Sailor moon get out of my head:hea::hea:

It's been in my mind the past few days, and now i see a topic about it...freaky:p:p

It's an omen :mis:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 3908484)

I mean seriously the Tuxedo Mask guy just came, shoot a red rose and motivate Sailormoon not to give up and then gone in most of the episodes? I don't understand why she fell for such a guy lmao.

Yeah I agree with you, I don't understand why she'd fall for Mamoru (in the anime).

But in the manga? I myself was crazy about it. The hair...The smooth manner...

*sigh*

Atlantisfreak666 10-08-09 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 3908484)

Lol, totally. The rose was completely pointless.

Melonie Tomb Raider 10-08-09 18:08

I loooooooved this show when I was a kid. Ahhh the memories :D

Sailor Mars was my favorite, I wanted to be her so bad. :vlol:

young Lara Croft 10-08-09 18:40

When I was little I was a huge Sailor Moon fan ! I watched the series and all of the anime films !
:tmb: my fave sailor warriors were Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn and Sailor Uranus

Reggie 10-08-09 19:14

Sailor Moon S and Sailor Stars were the best seasons, the others had too much filler or in the case of Sailor Moon Super S, too cheesy/cutesy even for me. Favourite Villains are Nephrite and Kaori Nite - the Witches 5 weren't too bad but they presided over way too much filler as did the dark moon sisters (they were called that right...its been a while). Favourite protagonists are the Outer Sailor soldiers. And yeah, the dub is painful to listen to but luckily the subs are easto come by on Youtube, its also good japanese practice in some ways. :)

miss.haggard 10-08-09 19:16

Did anyone else have the little plastic wand, that made the sounds and I think played the theme song? ... I did :)