www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Arts and Entertainment (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   The General Sailor Moon Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=156755)

lance6439 04-09-11 22:56

this needed a bump :o ... i love this show. Something new was suppose to happen last month :0

Lenochka 04-09-11 22:57

New Manga coming this month! <3 (Not 'new', but newly translated and what not :D)
Already pre-ordered volume 1 :D

lance6439 04-09-11 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenochka (Post 5680461)
New Manga coming this month! <3 (Not 'new', but newly translated and what not :D)
Already pre-ordered volume 1 :D

wait WHAT? :eek:

Lenochka 04-09-11 23:06

Click Me :D

lance6439 04-09-11 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenochka (Post 5680475)

ohhh! :D :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Ora Dagger 04-09-11 23:54

all my childhood memories are coming back!:cln: coming home from school and watching toonami(remembar that?) and waiting for sailor moon to come on.

lance6439 05-09-11 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ora Dagger (Post 5680540)
all my childhood memories are coming back!:cln: coming home from school and watching toonami(remembar that?) and waiting for sailor moon to come on.

Last time i saw Toonami Was when TRL Came out. I was SHOCKED Toonami advertised for TRL <3

ajrich17901 05-09-11 00:01

I'm still hoping they redub the entire series unedited, including Stars.

Billy959 05-09-11 00:13

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I LOVE THIS ANIME!

my childhood!

I remember when Cartoon Network had good animes!

Sailor Moon,Sakura,Inu Yasha!

I miss this so much!

now they only show Ben 10,Naruto the bitch ninja,and Bakugan!

Dark Wiseman 05-09-11 08:37

Ha ha, I still remember watching this back in the day when it aired on USA. My stupid forum handle that I hate so much (and can't change here) came from this show. I lost interest in it over the years though, mostly because Usagi's Japanese voice actress is f*cking annoying (and let's just not mention the dub). I will admit I used to always get a crack out of how she wailed out "Sailor Moon" in the title sequence, though. :p

davidmeyer000 26-06-12 14:20

My sister And I have been watching the uncut original Japanese version of Sailor Moon Classic this summer. We're going to watching the last 5 episodes today! Woohoo! Love it! The final battle between Sailor Moon (Princess Serenity) and Queen Beryl is hella epic!

lance6439 19-05-13 00:45

cant wait for the new series :)

edit: also love this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZVYbQ03SE

Mikky 19-05-13 19:47

The new series has actually been delayed to next year. :/

Atlantisfreak666 19-05-13 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6791012)
The new series has actually been delayed to next year. :/

That sucks :(

lance6439 19-05-13 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6791012)
The new series has actually been delayed to next year. :/

ewfokgijtuorplgoktijujgrkr :hea:

how do you know? Dx

misterartemis 19-05-13 23:50

I'm a huge sailor moon fan. Anyone else interested in that super awesome figure that's going to be released?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 6791019)
ewfokgijtuorplgoktijujgrkr :hea:

how do you know? Dx

I believe the editor tweeted about it.

lance6439 20-05-13 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterartemis (Post 6791264)
I'm a huge sailor moon fan. Anyone else interested in that super awesome figure that's going to be released?


I believe the editor tweeted about it.

Can you link me his twitter please? :D

Lenochka 20-05-13 20:13

Everybody who is interested in keeping up with the new series (and everything Else SM) should check out Moonkitty.net. They always seem pretty up to date, and their merchandise guide is very useful. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterartemis (Post 6791264)
I'm a huge sailor moon fan. Anyone else interested in that super awesome figure that's going to be released?

I will probably get it :D

lance6439 20-05-13 21:35

Erg. I dislike all the filler episodes in season2.

Mikky 20-05-13 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 6792246)
Erg. I dislike all the filler episodes in season2.

You mean the first 13 episodes? :p

lance6439 20-05-13 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6792252)
You mean the first 13 episodes? :p

Nope. Those were amazing ;)

Mikky 20-05-13 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 6792300)
Nope. Those were amazing ;)

Yeah, agreed.

So what "filler episodes" are you talking about then?

lance6439 20-05-13 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6792307)
Yeah, agreed.

So what "filler episodes" are you talking about then?

about the first 15 of season 2 until Sailor Chibi makes her debut.

Mikky 20-05-13 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 6792311)
about the first 15 of season 2 until Sailor Chibi makes her debut.

Yeah, that's what I meant, lol. "The first 13 episodes", as in of season two, you know, since you were talking about season 2. Duh. :p

misterartemis 20-05-13 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 6791683)
Can you link me his twitter please? :D

https://twitter.com/osabu8

There's also a fan translation twitter for his Japanese tweets: https://twitter.com/OsabuP_English

lance6439 20-05-13 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterartemis (Post 6792358)
https://twitter.com/osabu8

There's also a fan translation twitter for his Japanese tweets: https://twitter.com/OsabuP_English

Thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6792342)
Yeah, that's what I meant, lol. "The first 13 episodes", as in of season two, you know, since you were talking about season 2. Duh. :p

*facepalm* my bad xD

Heartache 20-05-13 23:36

i think they are okay. the only thing i really hate about season two is chibiusa. ugh xD

lance6439 21-05-13 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 6792418)
i think they are okay. the only thing i really hate about season two is chibiusa. ugh xD

I love her ;__;

Lenochka 21-05-13 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 6793766)
I love her ;__;

Then you are probably the only person who enjoys SuperS. :p

Atlantisfreak666 21-05-13 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenochka (Post 6793962)
Then you are probably the only person who enjoys SuperS. :p

I loved SuperS so much

The enemies from the Dead Moon Circus were my faves.

Scorpio1991 21-05-13 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 6792418)
i think they are okay. the only thing i really hate about season two is chibiusa. ugh xD

Well, Rini doesn't like you either :p
Honestly, how can you hate her? What is it about her you don't like?

lance6439 21-05-13 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpio1991 (Post 6794072)
Well, Rini doesn't like you either :p
Honestly, how can you hate her? What is it about her you don't like?

ikr? she's so perfect. :pi:

Lenochka 21-05-13 22:10

Probably that she is super irritating and spends an entire season basically making out with a Unicorn lol. Yes, Pegasus ended up being a person... But that whole plot line was so creepy lol

lance6439 21-05-13 22:50

I sometimes think that Serena doesn't deserve to be Sailor Moon...but oh well :pi:

Carbonek_0051 21-05-13 22:53

I love Sailor Chibi and her long blue hair. ^_^

lance6439 21-05-13 22:56

I love how the Sailor Starlights are all men but transform into woman :jmp:

Carbonek_0051 21-05-13 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 6794243)
I love how the Sailor Starlights are all men but transform into woman :jmp:

Omg, is Lady Gaga a Sailor Starlight?

Lenochka 21-05-13 22:57

:vlol: I've lost the ability to live.

Ardent Pizza 21-05-13 22:57

In the manga they were actually women who just dressed up as men.

Mikky 21-05-13 23:01

I like Chibi-Usa in every Season except Season 2. She's extremtly childish and annoying in that season, but in season 3&4, she's definitely more mature and tolerable. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 6794238)
I love Sailor Chibi and her long blue hair. ^_^

Lmao, get out!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.