www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Evan C. 30-07-18 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7938790)
To me, it was enough. Along with nVidia's Cozumel video, and basically the whole level scattered through multiple ones, I don't need more to rest assured. Anything beyond what we've got so far will be welcome, but I'm not dying with excitement to get new videos because I feel fairly spoiled now. I'm mostly excited to know what's the fuss about August 10th though

There is new information coming for sure. On the Madrid presentation, you had two demos: the one at E3 and what seemed to be the final build on the VIP area, where only a few had the chance to play. Seems like the game started from the same beggining itself. The thing is, everyone assiting to the event, are under embargo until August 13th -the original date Melonie said she mentioned and then changed to the 10th- and spanish who attended to the Madrid presentation are teasing that there were HUGE highlights of new information and of course, they can't say a single word about it until the date mentioned above.
So, considering the game as gone gold, It's not that crazy to think some out there already tested the final build of the game, and have not only an insight to the final product but also, info related to the story, gameplay, cooperative mode, etc.

WWETombRaider 30-07-18 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon2703 (Post 7938792)
This.

All I actually want is for them to make people excited! There’s no hype forthe game :(

Yeah, I feel like marketing should be a priority right now. The WMW series is a treat for the fans only. Something needs to happen on a bigger scale, and hopefully they deliver on August 10th.

Vaskito 30-07-18 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 7938794)
There is new information coming for sure. On the Madrid presentation, you had two demos: the one at E3 and what seemed to be the final build on the VIP area, where only a few had the chance to play. Seems like the game started from the same beggining itself. The thing is, everyone assiting to the event, are under embargo until August 13th -the original date Melonie said she mentioned and then changed to the 10th- and spanish who attended to the Madrid presentation are teasing that there were HUGE highlights of new information and of course, they can't say a single word about it until the date mentioned above.
So, considering the game as gone gold, It's not that crazy to think some out there already tested the final build of the game, and have not only an insight to the final product but also, info related to the story, gameplay, cooperative mode, etc.

Yup. That's what I'm excited about right now. To know what's the fuss all about :jmp:

Amunet 30-07-18 15:17

Hey guys, I was out for the weekend, did we get anything new???

WWETombRaider 30-07-18 15:23

^ Nope. Nothing new.

Leon2703 30-07-18 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amunet (Post 7938803)
Hey guys, I was out for the weekend, did we get anything new???

Nope... there’s a better version of that screenshot where Lara is holding the bow tho.

E.Carnby 30-07-18 15:27

If they want to heckle fans, they can talk about how some SPECIAL FANS have already seen more than others. I hate this approach.

Amunet 30-07-18 15:29

^Thanks guys! :hug:

And I saw that screenshot! Lara looks amazing in it!!! :cln: Still not sure if it's in-game or not...

2001LC20 30-07-18 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by E.Carnby (Post 7938809)
If they want to heckle fans, they can talk about how some SPECIAL FANS have already seen more than others. I hate this approach.

It makes me feel unnecessary and unwanted as a fan! Lol.

Sdcc! Yoy sdcc you in! You madrid you in! You Spain you in! You Dubai you in! You youtuber you in!....

WWETombRaider 30-07-18 15:33

The screenshot looks like it is indeed in-game. Maybe from one of the cutscenes. She looks real good. :cln:


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.