www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

WWETombRaider 15-04-18 16:54

Hopefully we get some newer interesting characters that don't overstay their welcome. Sam was a dud. Reyes was unlikable. Jonah is boring. I liked Sofia but I doubt she's returning.

johnanonymouz 15-04-18 18:10

Am I the only one that found Nadia incredibly annoying? Also Sofia was boring......I only liked Reyes from the new characters cause she had flaws and acted like anyone would in their situation. Anyone else pretty forgettable imo.

Emix 15-04-18 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 7856418)
Am I the only one that found Nadia incredibly annoying? Also Sofia was boring......I only liked Reyes from the new characters cause she had flaws and acted like anyone would in their situation. Anyone else pretty forgettable imo.

I have to agree with you. I am not a big fan of Reyes but compared to the rest of the characters... she is very good.

Both Sofia and Nadia were forgettable, boring trash. They did absolutely nothing for me.

kiersaint 15-04-18 18:23

I've been totally indifferent to all side characters in the reboot era except Jonah in 2013 but then he became very boring and lost everything that made him unique and likeable.

A younger, rebooted Larson could be fun as someone for Lara to oppose, he could even call Pierre in a scene to give him a little cameo and perhaps open up opportunities for those two to be in future games

Grizzly Bear 15-04-18 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7856424)
I have to agree with you. I am not a big fan of Reyes but compared to the rest of the characters... she is very good.

Both Sofia and Nadia were forgettable, boring trash. They did absolutely nothing for me.

Sofia and Nadia were forgettable, but there were good characters in Rise, like Jacob and Ana (they both died, though)

johnanonymouz 15-04-18 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 7856441)
Sofia and Nadia were forgettable, but there were good characters in Rise, like Jacob and Ana (they both died, though)

I didn't like Jacob but i LOVED Anna!

GRiannisRaider 15-04-18 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 7856418)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7856424)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiersaint (Post 7856426)
I've been totally indifferent to all side characters in the reboot era except Jonah in 2013 but then he became very boring and lost everything that made him unique and likeable.

A younger, rebooted Larson could be fun as someone for Lara to oppose, he could even call Pierre in a scene to give him a little cameo and perhaps open up opportunities for those two to be in future games

I agree with all of the above ! Jonah was a really unique and intersting character in the first game but in Rise he just became so boring ! Same for Sofia and Nadia too I don't like them ... I would like to see Reyes back but I fear that they will make her like Jonah ...

Emix 15-04-18 19:44

Ana was generic and very predictable. I am glad that she is dead.

Chamayoo 15-04-18 20:12

My favourite characters were Whitman, Ana, Konstantin and Jacob. :p
There are all dead. :o

JsotoTRSaga 15-04-18 20:26

I liked Sofia but I don't want to see her again, she made sense in Rise now not so much. Same goes for Nadia but this one was a rather forgettable character. Ana was an overall decent villain, and Konstantin. Glad they are dead though.

edit: I never thought not even in my wildest nightmares that Jonah would be back, I liked his character a lot but now It does not make sense at all. I hope he is not a main character in Shadow and if he is he should die in the first act of the game.