www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

amiro1989 25-04-18 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeJuice (Post 7861827)
my guess is that the audio files we've unlocked are an indication of what we're going to see in the gameplay demo

Ding ding ding.

NoahCrofRaider 25-04-18 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7861822)
Yeah, we already have Tribeca thread with all the info available for now.

Yeah, I guess that will work.
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeJuice (Post 7861827)
my guess is that the audio files we've unlocked are an indication of what we're going to see in the gameplay demo

I hadn't thought about that. This is almost certainly going to happen, and if so, then this should be fun. :D

GRiannisRaider 25-04-18 20:30

Guys ! Now i can't hold my excitement ! WIG WIG WIG !!!! :jmp:

Blackmoor 25-04-18 20:33

Jonah was in those audio files. Do we think he's likely to play a big part in Shadow?

I'm not sure how I feel about that after Rise....

iWANEX 25-04-18 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmoor (Post 7861839)
Jonah was in those audio files. Do we think he's likely to play a big part in Shadow?

As long as he has a purpose and they actually do something with him, I'd be pleased.

NoahCrofRaider 25-04-18 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmoor (Post 7861839)

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I want Lara to go on this adventure alone. On the other hand, I would be totally alright with Jonah being back.

However, I think Jonah isn't going to play a big part in the game. I think he might just be at Croft Manor, researching stuff for Lara, and occasionally Lara will talk to him through a communicator or something. Or, he'll only be in flashbacks. Idk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7861841)
As long as he has a purpose and they actually do something with him, I'd be pleased.

Same. I really like Jonah.

Blackmoor 25-04-18 20:45

I think I want someone new to travel with Lara, someone we haven't met before... like the mystery man in the audio file.

Having Jonah at Croft Manor as a researcher is something I'd prefer over him going out again with Lara. Unless like IWANEX says he has a purpose and they do something with him.

James_Rutland 25-04-18 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmoor (Post 7861848)
I think I want someone new to travel with Lara, someone we haven't met before... like the mystery man in the audio file.

Having Jonah at Croft Manor as a researcher is something I'd prefer over him going out again with Lara. Unless like IWANEX says he has a purpose and they do something with him.

I think they'll kill him off. To push Lara's mental state further.

AntRaidsTombs 25-04-18 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 7861855)
I think they'll kill him off. To push Lara's mental state further.

See, someone gets it. That’s why Sam is gone “hopefully” lol.

James_Rutland 25-04-18 21:23

It's the third game of the trilogy, I'm sure there is going to be death :o