www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

JsotoTRSaga 25-04-18 21:27

I want Jonah and Sam to die, say they fall of a cliff in the yucatan. Or better yet Jonah slips into the river and the piranhas eat him :mis: the only Endurance member I can spare is Reyes bc she has a nice attitude and does not need to be rescued 24/7 unlike Sam and Jonah.

amiro1989 25-04-18 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 7861859)
It's the third game of the trilogy, I'm sure there is going to be death :o

Throw Jonah from the top of the pyramids.

NoahCrofRaider 25-04-18 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7861861)
I want Jonah and Sam to die, the only Endurance member I can spare is Reyes bc she has a nice attitude and does not need to be rescued 24/7 unlike Sam and Jonah.

Jonah AND Sam only needed to get rescued, like twice, though. And besides that, though I suppose this is a matter of opinion, Sam and Jonah aren't that annoying, and I actually have grown to really like them. Especially Jonah. I need to rewatch the TR2013 cutscenes before I have a more final opinion on Sam. :p

James_Rutland 25-04-18 21:31

I want to see Reyes again. I can imagine her in this game.

Leon2703 25-04-18 21:31

Lara is gonna use Jonah as sacrifice. Called it :cool:

JsotoTRSaga 25-04-18 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 7861865)
I want to see Reyes again. I can imagine her in this game.

Me too. I think Reyes is a very underrated character. From the Endurance crew I found her and Roth to be the most decently written and also the most likeable.

---------

Jonah is not a bad character not in the slightest! But he needs a break, if he is up at the manor, cool. Just do not let him into the expedition. I will be really sad when Jonah dies but my heart tells me that the scene in Rise in which Konstantin stabbed him could have been foreshadowing.

Samantha Nishimura has no reason to show up other than fan service but hey! What can you do? I hope Crystal Dynamics recycle their original idea for Sam's fate.

James_Rutland 25-04-18 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7861868)
Me too. I think Reyes is a very underrated character. From the Endurance crew I found her and Roth to be the most decently written and most likeable.

I liked Roth. Was a little sad they killed him off fairly early!

Blackmoor 25-04-18 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7861861)
Or better yet Jonah slips into the river and the piranhas eat him :mis:

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiro1989 (Post 7861862)
Throw Jonah from the top of the pyramids.

:vlol: You two! :smk:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon2703 (Post 7861866)
Lara is gonna use Jonah as sacrifice. Called it :cool:

Omg, that would be so unexpected and creepy and yet like the Aztecs sacrifices to the gods thing at the top of the pyramids........

I don't know if I want Lara to be that evil but there is a part of me that's willing to see how it goes. :mis:

GRiannisRaider 25-04-18 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 7861869)
I liked Roth. Was a little sad they killed him off fairly early!

Omg yes I really like Roth too ! I just wish to see him again even as a dream or flashback :o

James_Rutland 25-04-18 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRiannisRaider (Post 7861871)
Omg yes I really like Roth too ! I just wish to see him again even as a dream or flashback :o

I'd like a mention of him or flashback of some sort.

Imagine Shadow beginning with a playable flashback segment of Lara as a child finding the pendant with younger Roth :cln: