www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Yuna´s Wish 07-04-19 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 8069062)
I’m replaying Rise after playing Shadow for a good while, and it feels weird playing Rise lol.

Define "weird" :pi:

TrustyBow 07-04-19 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayB_1988 (Post 8068839)

This was amazing! You really captured all the games best moments. Also the editing in this is practically seamless. Great work.

Robwood 07-04-19 19:46

Do me a favor, everyone! Go to Paititi and see if you can take out the bow anywhere. With the save file I'm currently on, I'm able to whip it out anywhere in the lower district except for the innermost section of Unuratu's home. My file is probably glitched, as I wasn't able to do so until speaking to the roaming vendor for the first time. I'll have pictures later in the Photo Mode thread.

AntRaidsTombs 07-04-19 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 8069103)
Define "weird" :pi:

It just feels soo....different. The controls for the swimming is off, after playing Shadow. I forgot how to go under water lol. I forgot you have to unlock most of the skills at the beginning. The game is still good though lol.

johnanonymouz 07-04-19 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robwood (Post 8069118)
Do me a favor, everyone! Go to Paititi and see if you can take out the bow anywhere. With the save file I'm currently on, I'm able to whip it out anywhere in the lower district except for the innermost section of Unuratu's home. My file is probably glitched, as I wasn't able to do so until speaking to the roaming vendor for the first time. I'll have pictures later in the Photo Mode thread.

is the roaming vendor that old woman? ill check it out now.

Robwood 07-04-19 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8069128)
is the roaming vendor that old woman? ill check it out now.

What happened for me was that I got right up to her and took out the bow instead of speaking to her, as part of completing the mission. Since then I've been able to take the bow out anywhere I want, the only limitation being that one part of Uniratu's cave thus far. As much as I'd like to get a shot of Lara holding up her bow to Uchu or Jonah, I can't. :(

johnanonymouz 07-04-19 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robwood (Post 8069137)
What happened for me was that I got right up to her and took out the bow instead of speaking to her, as part of completing the mission. Since then I've been able to take the bow out anywhere I want, the only limitation being that one part of Uniratu's cave thus far. As much as I'd like to get a shot of Lara holding up her bow to Uchu or Jonah, I can't. :(

I tried in two of my saves and I can't take it out anywhere

Robwood 07-04-19 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8069142)
I tried in two of my saves and I can't take it out anywhere

Must be a glitch after all, then. I made the post about my experience.

AntRaidsTombs 07-04-19 21:59

I forgot almost everything in Rise glows when Lara goes near it. I wish the finishers made it to Shadow. Also a loading screen appeared in the Cistern.

xspacedude 07-04-19 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 8069196)
I forgot almost everything in Rise glows when Lara goes near it. I wish the finishers made it to Shadow. Also a loading screen appeared in the Cistern.

Few months ago I would punch someone if they asked for the finishers to be the dlcs skill. Now I wish we got the finishers, if only I knew we would get Survival instincts crap back then lmao