www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Athukraz 14-04-19 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 8073656)
try kuwaq yaku and kill all the boas and then move around via campfire to the oil fields and collect everything there

There's snakes in the game omg where

Nvm you meant boars

Heisenberg 14-04-19 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 8073656)
try kuwaq yaku and kill all the boas and then move around via campfire to the oil fields and collect everything there

I am but almost zero enemies. Only 2 corpses I could scavenge. Maybe the new update will make them respawn.

Heartache 14-04-19 19:56

imagine the R

you dont need enemies in the oil fields. there is oil lying around everywhere

Athukraz 14-04-19 19:57

Is it oil or fat? I always thought it was fat. The game calls it fat too in the survival guide

Heisenberg 14-04-19 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 8073664)
imagine the R

you dont need enemies in the oil fields. there is oil lying around everywhere

Probably re-supply in the last DLC before starting a New game+. Or whilst i wait for it to come out, thanks gor the tips, obvi there is oil in the OIL fields :vlol:

Robwood 14-04-19 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 8073661)
There's snakes in the game omg where

At the Ix Chel and Chak Chel puzzle where you have to work the numbers in order to open the doors. If you provide the wrong input, then when you run down the hall to activate the door, the floor will collapse and the snakes are in the pit below. :D

xspacedude 14-04-19 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8073627)
Getting oil in this game is so annoying.............

Peruvian jungle at the plane crash where you get the knife. Equip the puka huk outfit or a boot that gives you additional fat and keep killing the capybaras. You get 3 if you kill one. I was having the same issue collecting it. Especially after the Volcano skill where you spend 3 fat to craft one ammo. You can also go to the Tree of Life. Make sure you only use fire arrows cause they only require 1 fat to craft and use an outfit that gives you the benefit of crafting additional ammo

Athukraz 14-04-19 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robwood (Post 8073684)
At the Ix Chel and Chak Chel puzzle where you have to work the numbers in order to open the doors. If you provide the wrong input, then when you run down the hall to activate the door, the floor will collapse and the snakes are in the pit below. :D

I know about those lol i thought they were talking about boas you could actually kill and get their fat. But they meant boars not boas

johnanonymouz 14-04-19 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8073712)
Peruvian jungle at the plane crash where you get the knife. Equip the puka huk outfit or a boot that gives you additional fat and keep killing the capybaras. You get 3 if you kill one. I was having the same issue collecting it. Especially after the Volcano skill where you spend 3 fat to craft one ammo. You can also go to the Tree of Life. Make sure you only use fire arrows cause they only require 1 fat to craft and use an outfit that gives you the benefit of crafting additional ammo

awww thank you so much

xspacedude 14-04-19 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8073735)
awww thank you so much

No problem :hug: