www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Robwood 24-04-19 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 8080511)
absolutely...absolutely...absolutely

Absolutely! :cln:

xspacedude 24-04-19 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8080526)
Id kill for a day/night cycle in Paititi post main campaign

I dream of it everyday

Vaskito 24-04-19 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8080529)
I dream of it everyday

Not only in paititi but anywhere. Omg San Juan at night would be simply amazing. What a wasted opportunity

TRExpertgamer 25-04-19 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8080539)
Not only in paititi but anywhere. Omg San Juan at night would be simply amazing. What a wasted opportunity

Well what's the wasted opportunity you're talking about? I really do see something isn't really right going on within the Tomb Raider franchise right now. I was expecting for the reboot series to last LONGER than a trilogy!! So what's happening NOW?!

Rai 25-04-19 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 8080545)
Well what's the wasted opportunity you're talking about? I really do see something isn't really right going on within the Tomb Raider franchise right now. I was expecting for the reboot series to last LONGER than a trilogy!! So what's happening NOW?!

Vaskito is saying it's a wasted opportunity there isn't a day and night cycle in Shadow. I'm fairly certain the reboot series will continue. It's only Lara's origin's story that was a three part story.

Vaskito 25-04-19 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 8080545)

The reboot series will last longer. Shadow was only the end of the beginning, the beginning that was made with a trilogy. Rest assured. There will be more games within the reboot series :hug:

New Dwight 25-04-19 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8080547)
I'm fairly certain the reboot series will continue.

Time to disappoint you!
Mullet lover x4.

TRExpertgamer 25-04-19 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8080549)
The reboot series will last longer. Shadow was only the end of the beginning, the beginning that was made with a trilogy. Rest assured. There will be more games within the reboot series :hug:

I really do hope so. AOD btw deserves a remaster because that's the 1 & only game that came out as a true survivor out of the rest of the AOD trilogy that Core Design tried to be very over-ambitious to develop the rest of the AOD trilogy obviously. :hug: :gki:

lance6439 25-04-19 00:50

I'd be disappointed if they don't do anything with Classic Lara. I really hope for a trilogy re-master or a remake of the Classic game.

OR an AOD continuation :cln:

Either way I'm happy the series is alive and well.

TRExpertgamer 25-04-19 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 8080572)
I'd be disappointed if they don't do anything with Classic Lara. I really hope for a trilogy re-master or a remake of the Classic game.

OR an AOD continuation :cln:

Either way I'm happy the series is alive and well.

I'm very glad that you finally shared me your optimistic thoughts to me about it. Very lucky indeed. Even if the rest of the AOD trilogy was already finished developed, then who would even portray as Lara Croft that would be based on the rest of the AOD trilogy right after Angelina Jolie's Tomb Raider movies that she got herself into from those 2 movies that are based from the Core Design Tomb Raider games? :cool: