www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

thlenoir 03-11-19 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamise_Croft (Post 8146301)
Best outfit in the whole reboot wbk

I don't like it at all. I prefer the shirt from the begining of Cozumel, and the Tactical Adventurer.

MelikeLara 03-11-19 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by thlenoir (Post 8146307)
I don't like it at all. I prefer the shirt from the begining of Cozumel, and the Tactical Adventurer.

Yeah I'm with you on this one :)

Slugly 03-11-19 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by thlenoir (Post 8146307)

Me neither. The best outfit is Hunter's Array/Classic Trinity ;)

Athukraz 03-11-19 14:41

The best outfit in the franchise is the Serpent Guard periodt

Yuna´s Wish 03-11-19 16:54

Where is the love for Scales of Q!? :(

isanvel 03-11-19 17:02

butt-ladder outfit best outfit

johnanonymouz 03-11-19 20:16

Today I was thinking that Shadow of the Tomb Raider has the best sound out of all the AAA games I've played. I mean from soundtrack to environment sounds to background noises etc. I don't want to say what I was playing when I thought about this cause people might eat me alive. The sound department or whoever is responsible for this........they did an outstanding job! Everything feels so alive!

TrustyBow 03-11-19 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8146411)
Today I was thinking that Shadow of the Tomb Raider has the best sound out of all the AAA games I've played. I mean from soundtrack to environment sounds to background noises etc. I don't want to say what I was playing when I thought about this cause people might eat me alive. The sound department or whoever is responsible for this........they did an outstanding job! Everything feels so alive!

I'm very curious now :p

I definitely agree though.

Raider8 03-11-19 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8146411)

While i agree shadow has good sound quality but i will point out one thing which i say very often. Lara's footsteps don't sound real to me. The whole game sounds like she's running on a carpet. Rise did a great job in that whether it was snow, mud, cracking ice or any other surface.

xspacedude 03-11-19 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 8146346)
Where is the love for Scales of Q!? :(

Delete it