www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Robwood 24-11-19 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 8154603)
Looking back 2018 has been a very competitive year for video games (especially compared to this year), I still don't understand why they decided to hurry up and release a buggy product in 2018, they could have waited a few months, worked on refining and fixing the little things and then release Shadow on spring 2019, what's more, considering the nominations at Game Awards, Shadow could have won a few more awards than last year....

"It's not about what the game is at launch, but what it becomes."
----Todd Howard

OrangeJuice 24-11-19 17:47

i know i keep on loggin on here with opinions that no one really asked for but

so im replaying shadow and i kinda rushed through the story to be able to do all the tombs and crypts and dlc missions wearing decent outfits post-final boss and i gotta say
it does make all the difference to be able to wear lara croft-ish attire when you're playing a tomb raider game. the beauty of exploring the pillar tomb wearing the classic recolor outfit??? yup yup yup
even just running around p*ititi wearing the syria tank top makes it feel like so much more... tomb raider like idk. although i do think you should still be forced to wear the green fugly sentinel/priest outfits when doing the missions that require lara to pretend to be one lol. they kinda implemented the outfit restriction lift in the laziest way possible.

GFY2013 24-11-19 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robwood (Post 8154625)
"It's not about what the game is at launch, but what it becomes."
----Todd Howard

The clown that it is destined to be. :p

LateRaider 24-11-19 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeJuice (Post 8154721)

so im replaying shadow and i kinda rushed through the story to be able to do all the tombs and crypts and dlc missions wearing decent outfits post-final boss and i gotta say
it does make all the difference to be able to wear lara croft-ish attire when you're playing a tomb raider game. the beauty of exploring the pillar tomb wearing the classic recolor outfit??? yup yup yup
even just running around p*ititi wearing the syria tank top makes it feel like so much more... tomb raider like idk. although i do think you should still be forced to wear the green fugly sentinel/priest outfits when doing the missions that require lara to pretend to be one lol. they kinda implemented the outfit restriction lift in the laziest way possible.

this is exactly what ive been saying. its like i would prefer they didnt do anything about it if it was going to boil down to them doing it post-game only

Athukraz 24-11-19 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeJuice (Post 8154721)

Yesss!

Rai 24-11-19 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 8154603)
Looking back 2018 has been a very competitive year for video games (especially compared to this year), I still don't understand why they decided to hurry up and release a buggy product in 2018, they could have waited a few months, worked on refining and fixing the little things and then release Shadow on spring 2019, what's more, considering the nominations at Game Awards, Shadow could have won a few more awards than last year....

Well, you know, hindsight and all that jazz :p.

Heartache 24-11-19 18:24

they always start rushing the games out once they come to the third installment

OrangeJuice 24-11-19 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 8154726)
this is exactly what ive been saying. its like i would prefer they didnt do anything about it if it was going to boil down to them doing it post-game only

well no im not gonna wish they didn’t do anything but yeah the solution they came up with is the definition of half-assed.

xspacedude 24-11-19 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robwood (Post 8154555)
Best of luck to you, xspacedude. I did bare minimum to get my DO achievement/trophy and I haven't looked back since.

Thanks!

—————————-

Someone cosplayed the Blue Heron Tunic and it looks so good!
https://twitter.com/sottr_katamari/s...885809666?s=21

Rai 24-11-19 22:20

There really are some absolutely brilliant cosplayers out there. That one really does look good. The Blue Heron tunic is the best out of the tribal outfits, imo.