www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Athukraz 30-11-19 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 8156045)
Can you confirm if it is new or I just somehow never noticed? :p

It's a pity we are never getting any glitch fixing. This game rocks, but its glitches are quite something. Especially on Deadly Obsession...

...but I rather glitches than playing on the other difficulties.

I have no idea. I only played deadly obsession once and that was before dlc1 came out

LateRaider 30-11-19 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabi (Post 8156064)
^
If you continue with your observations it is alright .
To those who complain you can say that I gave you permission. ;)

Thank you, Gabi! ♥ I just didn't wanna double post. I appreciate it.

xspacedude 01-12-19 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 8156037)
A new glitch in Deadly Obsession (and a definitive one, at that, since we'll never see new patches).

By the time of Lara's battle in the Emperor's Tomb, the game forgets -partially, I guess- that you are playing on Deadly Obsession. So the enemies have those horrible yellow and red enemy awareness icons when they spot you.

Quitting and loading again (at least in Riverbed) fixes it.

It's happened twice to me. In two different playthroughs.

I just got to san juan. I died once in the emperor’s tomb and twice in the riverbed and didn’t see the enemy awareness icon appear. I’m currently doing a “no upgrades” run on Deadly Obsession. I’m on PS4 Slim btw.

Retrowave 01-12-19 07:16

Now that the trilogy is over I'm really hoping they do a trilogy pack for the PS4 similar to the previous trilogy pack for PS3. I have all games on PC and would love a nice physical compilation.

Ellioft 01-12-19 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retrowave (Post 8156093)
Now that the trilogy is over I'm really hoping they do a trilogy pack for the PS4 similar to the previous trilogy pack for PS3. I have all games on PC and would love a nice physical compilation.

I want a beautiful cover or a beautiful steelbook for the trilogy ^^

ANoDE 01-12-19 09:38

SoTR - Screenshot Competition #3

Announcement

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Screenshot Competition #3 is up!

This round's theme: The floor is Lava!

You can see the rules and participate in this thread in the Competitions section.

I'm looking forward to your awesome shots!

EDIT: Thanks for announcing it via status message. That's very kind :)

Vaskito 01-12-19 16:27

Thank you for the heads-up!

It's a shame that it had to be moved to that very hidden subpage. I think they could have opened an exception, since this is SOTTR related, and isn't a contest to win any goods. Just some fun stuff to share our photos

Rai 01-12-19 16:37

The competition section is for all competitions, not only ones where the winner wins something. For example, the last competition before the new screenshot ones was the Meme comps. Iirc, the reason the section was created was so that comp threads didn't get lost in the fan art section and to keep the comps in one place. Any section is as active as members make it.

MissJodieG 01-12-19 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8156172)
The competition section is for all competitions, not only ones where the winner wins something. For example, the last competition before the new screenshot ones was the Meme comps. Iirc, the reason the section was created was so that comp threads didn't get lost in the fan art section and to keep the comps in one place. Any section is as active as members make it.

Personally, I didn‘t even know that section existed and I sadly missed the voting for round 2 because of it. But with the message by Justin on top of the page, I‘m sure this won‘t happen again for me or anyone else. :)

Error96 01-12-19 17:43

I would have definitely voted on round 2 but didn't see the thread. The new place for it is not somewhere I would ever have noticed it without hearing it here.