www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

CroftManiac05 24-12-19 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8161087)
I found the merchant without doing the dice thing :confused:.

Really? I couldn't find the merchant anywhere and I searched it on yt

Rai 24-12-19 11:00

I think I've gotten confused. I triggered the mission to talk to the four rebels in the wrong order. Is it connected to the dice mission? If so, that's probably why Pisco is missing :p.

CroftManiac05 24-12-19 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8161092)
I think I've gotten confused. I triggered the mission to talk to the four rebels in the wrong order. Is it connected to the dice mission? If so, that's probably why Pisco is missing :p.

I just played it and yes it is connected to the mission. You have to talk to all the outcasts and then the merchant will appear out of nowhere.

moodydog 24-12-19 11:54

The Mission of San Juan is designed to look really pretty. I'm just wondering (excluding San Juan Puerto Rico), was the design of the level based on a real place, or was it fictitiously designed to look like eye candy?

Robwood 24-12-19 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 (Post 8161074)
Not only that, but the merchant spawns in different locations each time... :facepalm:

What's even better is that she's the only merchant who sells poisons, so if you desire to buy any instead of fast traveling everywhere, then you have to fast travel everywhere in order to find her.

Athukraz 24-12-19 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robwood (Post 8161116)
What's even better is that she's the only merchant who sells poisons, so if you desire to buy any instead of fast traveling everywhere, then you have to fast travel everywhere in order to find her.

Everytime she says "Good luck, Lara" she actually means good luck finding me again instead of good luck on your adventure.

Robwood 24-12-19 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 8161118)
Everytime she says "Good luck, Lara" she actually means good luck finding me again instead of good luck on your adventure.

I tried to buy poisons off of her in my DO game. When I neared the point of no return, I went to all six locations and she wasn't at any of them. I wound up having to defeat Amaru with more flare rounds than poison arrows.

xspacedude 24-12-19 17:47

Her poison is expensive af! If you do the Dice mission before going to the belly of the serpent she can be easily found as you progress the story.
- On your way to the Mountain Temple.
- Upper Paititi right beside the conquistador chest.
- The entrance for the Tree of Life.

Robwood 24-12-19 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8161161)
Her poison is expensive af!

Yeah, but at the time I had 64,000 gold pieces.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8161161)
If you do the Dice mission before going to the belly of the serpent she can be easily found as you progress the story.

If I knew then what I know now, I would've saved the dice mission for the moment before the point of no return. As it stands, it's EM's mistake for not having her at any of the six locations when I fast traveled to them.

Ms.LaraCroft 25-12-19 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robwood (Post 8155040)
Yes it was. That wasn't the point of her comment. I'm just curious to know which few bugs she got. Got a list for us, Ms.LaraCroft? :D

Let's see, I've had Paititi citizens freeze up enough times now. Like this;

I also can remember a time where Lara's mask on her Serpent guard outfit wasn't visible while talking to some people. I'll hook you up with a picture soon. :) Can't think of anything else atm.