www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

2001LC20 04-06-18 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 7893173)
Is that including the dlc? I know Camilla said she was recently filming and a lot of people assumed it was for that.

Pretty sure the DLCs don't need mo-cap it's just VA i guess

WWETombRaider 04-06-18 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by FanosCroft (Post 7892875)
https://ibb.co/jKD8cd apparently, CD has their own SOTTR alternative cover

EM's version is better. The machete adds a certain bad-assery to it.

b.gluch 04-06-18 20:08

I really hope we get a New Game+ mode this time. I don't want to replay the game and grind resources to upgrade all my weapons and skills.

Grizzly Bear 04-06-18 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by b.gluch (Post 7893445)
I really hope we get a New Game+ mode this time. I don't want to replay the game and grind resources to upgrade all my weapons and skills.

Replay chapter was fine; actually I wish Tomb Raider 2013 had it too.

TrustyBow 04-06-18 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by b.gluch (Post 7893445)

A new type of multiplayer is confirmed. I also hope we get something along the lines of endurance mode. It'd be a repeat of Rise, but having it in the jungle will give it some more flavor.

SpyrosMonster 04-06-18 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 7893461)
Replay chapter was fine; actually I wish Tomb Raider 2013 had it too.

Rise's chapter replay really put me off. I want to be able to start playing the game from a certain chapter and continue from there till the end.
I don't want it to limit me on where my replay has to end.

Leon2703 05-06-18 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 7893540)
Rise's chapter replay really put me off. I want to be able to start playing the game from a certain chapter and continue from there till the end.
I don't want it to limit me on where my replay has to end.

Me too, specially since there are stuff you can’t ‘see’ on the journey through chapter replay in Rise.

VictorXD 05-06-18 02:26

^ Me too. I always liked picking up docs and relics again, I never get tired of viewing them, so not being able to do that in chapter replay was a pity. Also I hate hate hate how some scenes are just cut in the middle when you finish/start a chapter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7893165)
I know nothing about TLOU, but I'd guess in TR, Camilla is likely making the VO for the DLCs and the promotional stuff now, since she's said she already recorded the ending

Just because they recorded the ending it doesn't necessarily mean the main campaign cutscenes are over lol Almost no one records scenes in a chronological sequence. Though I'm pretty sure like you said it's just DLC and promotional stuff, the game is going gold in what? 2 months? 1 and a half? I doubt they'd change a cutscene so late in development, unless it's an emergency.

b.gluch 05-06-18 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorXD (Post 7893587)
^ Me too. I always liked picking up docs and relics again, I never get tired of viewing them, so not being able to do that in chapter replay was a pity. Also I hate hate hate how some scenes are just cut in the middle when you finish/start a chapter.

Glad I'm not the only one to think the chapter replay in Rise was garbage. I like that playing a NG+ in Uncharted gives the option to carry over what you've picked up so far or just recollect everything.

Emix 05-06-18 05:21

Code Vein will be released on September 27.
My god...