www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Patrick star 06-06-18 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux (Post 7894609)
omg LOL, someone actually noticed it has kinda been my favourite word lately. I'll use it a bit less now :p

Oh no don't :p It's a really expressive word , but since I immensely enjoy reading your posts (even though we disagree on quite many things :mis:) , I've noticed that it kinda must be there , one way or another :D

Yeauxleaux 06-06-18 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 7894611)
Oh no don't :p It's a really expressive word , but since I immensely enjoy reading your posts (even though we disagree on quite many things :mis:) , I've noticed that it kinda must be there , one way or another :D

Thank you for the compliment haha :p It's not every post, just where it can make sense haha. I use a lot of expressive words, it's fun to speak and write colourfully.

Anyway I'm relieved there's no Sam ngl.

Melonie Tomb Raider 06-06-18 21:48

I'm wondering if the new character will be native to the area, so perhaps Lara runs into a Peruvian woman on her journey? Whoever she is, I hope she's a a badass. I am all for lots of strong women in Tomb Raider :yah:

2001LC20 06-06-18 21:51

I hope Rachel Amber's voice actor will be in the game too! She will make an amazing (and beautiful) character! :cln:
She has to be lol

iWANEX 06-06-18 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7894610)
Camilla said no Sam, so this much be someone else :p I'm guessing a new character.

I wish it was Nadia though, not gonna lie xD

Yeah, I was joking. I'm kind of in the mood for new characters although I'd love to revisit Lara's relationships with Reyes and Sam (maybe a cutscene at the end of Shadow or an after credits scene?) :p

Mickybyrne20 06-06-18 22:11

Hoping she's not as bland as the ginger girl Sofia

Costel 06-06-18 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7894610)
Camilla said no Sam, so this much be someone else :p I'm guessing a new character.

I wish it was Nadia though, not gonna lie xD

So I am not the only one that loves Nadia?

Melonie Tomb Raider 06-06-18 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 (Post 7894648)
Hoping she's not as bland as the ginger girl Sofia

I really liked Sofia :o

Patrick star 06-06-18 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7894661)
I really liked Sofia :o

I thought she was kinda underdeveloped tbh :ponder:

JsotoTRSaga 06-06-18 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7894661)
I really liked Sofia :o

Sofia who?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.