www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Chamayoo 18-06-18 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7910518)
Right, their opinions sway the most out of anyone.

I can't disagree with this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimaldi (Post 7910521)
If I ignore it was the big reveal, I love the trailer for what it is. Dig the music and the ominous shots after she dives into the water at the end.

I understand and this trailer is certainly not perfect. I agree about the music, maybe it's nice at the end, but it didn't fit the video as a whole. I like the dive though. :D

2001LC20 18-06-18 18:19

What happened good or bad happened nothing we can do and talking about it won't change anything. I hope they will show the nicest of nicest stuffs at Gamescom! :)

Launch trailer is important too. I think we will see Shadow everywhere after the Gamescom trailer

Emix 18-06-18 19:05

Started reading a book (really huge one) about Maya. Their civilization, culture, art, architecture, myths... basically everything. Need to prepare myself and know everything before September 14. :)

Lyle Croft 18-06-18 19:09

I hope they have proper animations when Lara is talking to herself or talking on the walkie talkie, I hated how her lips just opened and closed but didn't look like she was actually talking in reboot and rise.

Enya Brennan 18-06-18 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7910557)
Started reading a book (really huge one) about Maya. Their civilization, culture, art, architecture, myths... basically everything. Need to prepare myself and know everything before September 14. :)

Sounds exciting! Care to share the title and author? :)

Lara_Fan1 18-06-18 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 7910564)
I hope they have proper animations when Lara is talking to herself or talking on the walkie talkie, I hated how her lips just opened and closed but didn't look like she was actually talking in reboot and rise.

This doesn't really bother me. Considering we spend the majority of the time looking at Lara's back. One thing I did notice in the demo was how Lara was talking on her Walkie Talkie to Jonah, had her hand up to her mouth yet her Walkie was still attached to her belt.

Daring Do 18-06-18 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 (Post 7910598)
had her hand up to her mouth yet her Walkie was still attached to her belt.

It's been a long day for her

jajay119 18-06-18 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara_Fan1 (Post 7910598)
This doesn't really bother me. Considering we spend the majority of the time looking at Lara's back. One thing I did notice in the demo was how Lara was talking on her Walkie Talkie to Jonah, had her hand up to her mouth yet her Walkie was still attached to her belt.

Yeah I didn't even like this about Rise. A walkie is far too easy to lose in the conditions that Lara is in - I Would have preferred them bring back the headpiece that she had in Legend. It's not invasive as long as it's used sparingly.

Emix 18-06-18 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7910596)
Sounds exciting! Care to share the title and author? :)

I think that it's: "The Maya: Life, Myth and Art" by Timothy Laughton.
Might be an older book.

Daring Do 18-06-18 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajay119 (Post 7910614)
Yeah I didn't even like this about Rise. A walkie is far too easy to lose in the conditions that Lara is in - I Would have preferred them bring back the headpiece that she had in Legend. It's not invasive as long as it's used sparingly.

A headpiece is way easier to lose! From all the falling and climbing she does, that headpiece could fall off and be lost in a second. A walkie talkie attached to her belt is a lot harder to lose and more sturdy in general. Dirt and water in a headpiece? Itís not gonna work.