www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Tonyrobinson 10-04-12 10:39

Friday October 12th 2012. My twentieth birthday! :D

Don't most games drop on a Friday. :p

Lukass 10-04-12 10:53

I just hope it's not gonna get delayed D':

NCFirebolt21 10-04-12 10:57

I will never forgive SEE/CD nor buy another game of theirs if there's even one small glitch with Tomb Raider... bloody hell, they've been screwing with us for the last year, the least they could do is give us a new trailer or render but no, they hold a new contest! WTF?

tomee 10-04-12 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCFirebolt21 (Post 6094584)
I will never forgive SEE/CD nor buy another game of theirs if there's even one small glitch with Tomb Raider... bloody hell, they've been screwing with us for the last year, the least they could do is give us a new trailer or render but no, they hold a new contest! WTF?

el oh el. Do you live in fairyland princess?

NCFirebolt21 10-04-12 11:11

^No, but I expect this game to be a masterpiece... Actually, when you have games like Skyrim, Arkham City and Uncharted out there, you have to expect a masterpiece from a franchise like this...

lcroft_lc 10-04-12 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6094562)
:ohn:
so, no way to release the game before " Fall " . Fall starts in Sep 22 .
I hope that TR release in Sep . :pi:

Me too. The sooner it released the more I have the chance to play the game before I die.

klona 10-04-12 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6094691)
The sooner it released the more I have the chance to play the game before I die.

I always think of it that way. :vlol:

lcroft_lc 10-04-12 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamaru (Post 6094496)
Why so?

I believe AAA titles usually release on Tuesday.

September 25th is the first Tuesday of Fall 2012. Beside Karl said before they have big plans around Tomb Raider in Japan on that period of time.

October 9 is the 3rd Tuesday of Fall 2012. Beside this Tomb Raider is 9th major TR title. So its just a possibility.

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6094722)
I always think of it that way. :vlol:

We always should be prepared for the call from above. :)

Khaled 10-04-12 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6094691)
Me too. The sooner it released the more I have the chance to play the game before I die.

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6094722)
I always think of it that way. :vlol:

Lol . I know The excitement and waiting are kill you and makes you say that . We will play TR if we have a long life . :D

NRO. 11-04-12 12:37

Quote:

Tomb Raider – Last year the Tomb Raider demo wowed almost everyone at E3. But Crystal Dynamics still has an uphill battle on their hands. Rebooting a series always has the potential to turn out disastrous. And even though Lara’s adventures were starting to become stale, some gamers may feel like the new Tomb Raider is too different. Also we haven’t seen any of the game’s combat, but it’s safe to say Lara won’t be hiding behind cover while playing whack-a-mole with an assault rifle, and hurling grenades over her shoulder. Will gamers be receptive to the survival gameplay?
Source.

Khaled 11-04-12 12:47

Will gamers be receptive to the survival gameplay?

yes , they are receptive to survival gameplay .:jmp:

klona 11-04-12 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6097303)

How dare they say TR might disappoint us...

Lukass 11-04-12 12:49

^ Exactly. I don't take such articles seriously.

Shark_Blade 11-04-12 12:55

Nothing new.

lcroft_lc 11-04-12 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6097303)

They want to make some name by criticizing that awesomeness they have seen. :pi:

WWETombRaider 11-04-12 14:49

Random but in the trailer, which famous explorer once said: "The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are"?

larafan25 11-04-12 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 6097548)
Random but in the trailer, which famous explorer once said: "The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are"?

It's never said, it's just some famous explorer in the Tomb Raider universe.

WWETombRaider 11-04-12 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6097555)
It's never said, it's just some famous explorer in the Tomb Raider universe.

And I've been googling all this time trying to find an answer. :hea:

larafan25 11-04-12 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 6097562)
And I've been googling all this time trying to find an answer. :hea:

lol, whoops. :pi:

klona 11-04-12 15:22

I always think that Roth was the famous explorer who once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are. :p

Tear 11-04-12 15:25

^ I think you're right.;)

lcroft_lc 11-04-12 15:47

I believe CD should announce the release date fast. Fall 2012 is filling up and GameInformer posted an article about Fall 2012 releasing games.

Quote:

Check out this murderers' row of highly anticipated games scheduled to ship in September and October.

Far Cry 3 – September 4
Borderlands 2 – September 18
Resident Evil 6 – October 2
BioShock Infinite – October 16
Medal of Honor: Warfighter – October 23
Assassin's Creed III – October 30

Add the annual big seller NBA 2K13 to that mix, and you have quite a lineup of titles scheduled to drop before the yearly Call of Duty sales explosion in November. Several other games scheduled to release in 2012 are still waiting for release dates, like Skylanders Giants, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Halo 4, Tomb Raider, Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, and Brothers in Arms: Furious 4. If they want to stay clear of the Call of Duty blast radius, we wouldn't be surprised to see many of these titles shoehorned into September and October as well. Add the rumors of Grand Theft Auto V possibly shipping this year, and It's shaping up to be an exciting lineup.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...nto-shape.aspx

klona 11-04-12 16:10

Why are these release dates so close?
Why did they pick a release date near TR!? :mad:
GO AWAY!

tomee 11-04-12 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6097704)
Why are these release dates so close?
Why did they pick a release date near TR!? :mad:
GO AWAY!

Dafuque? Now it's TR that has to be near to them not the other way around.

Lukass 11-04-12 16:12

Gosh, that's gonna be touch competition :'D However, I'm not worried about Tomb Raider at all :'D

lcroft_lc 11-04-12 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6097704)
Why are these release dates so close?
Why did they pick a release date near TR!? :mad:
GO AWAY!

You can't blame them. They announced it first. SE should announce the release date of TR fast.

And Hitman: Absolution professional edition announced today. Hopefully TR will get one announcement soon. :)

amiro1989 11-04-12 17:04

September 11 or 25 is my bet.

NRO. 11-04-12 17:06

November 15-20th is my guess.

klona 11-04-12 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6097709)
Dafuque? Now it's TR that has to be near to them not the other way around.

I'm not saying who's first and who's last.
It's who's more important; TOMB RAIDER.

lcroft_lc 11-04-12 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6097809)
November 15-20th is my guess.

I can't wait for that long. :hea:

tomee 11-04-12 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6097827)
I'm not saying who's first and who's last.
It's who's more important; TOMB RAIDER.

Well that important thing should've announced its release date sooner. :ohn:

Lukass 11-04-12 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6097865)
Well that important thing should've announced its release date sooner. :ohn:

I bet the release date is going to be shown at the end of the gameplay trailer, which is coming sometimes about now - in April. I hope

klona 11-04-12 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6097888)
I bet the release date is going to be shown at the end of the gameplay trailer, which is coming sometimes about now - in April. I hope

I like how you think. :)

Mikky 11-04-12 19:01

What do you guys think looks better?

Black

Red

The black one is the official one. Soooo?

leglion 11-04-12 19:04

The official because it looks more professional. :p

Mikky 11-04-12 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6097987)
The official because it looks more professional. :p

Obviously. I'm amateur when it comes to image editing. xD I'm just talking about the color, though. :p What looks better?

tomee 11-04-12 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6097888)
I bet the release date is going to be shown at the end of the gameplay trailer, which is coming at E3.

Agreed.

klona 11-04-12 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6097983)
What do you guys think looks better?

Black

Red

The black one is the official one. Soooo?

The Official one.

King.Louie 11-04-12 19:22

I like the Red one :)

Mikky 11-04-12 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6098013)
The Official one.

Die. lol jk <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6098015)
I like the Red one :)

Yay! :hug:


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.