www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   The General Pokemon Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=194706)

Jami393 15-10-12 06:26

The General Pokemon Thread
 

Quote taken from Wikipedia
Quote:

Pokemon is a media franchise published and owned by Japanese video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996. Originally released as a pair of interlinkable Game Boy role-playing video games developed by Game Freak, Pokemon has since become the second-most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise in the world, behind only Nintendo's own Mario franchise. Pokemon properties have since been merchandised into anime, manga, trading cards, toys, books, and other media. The franchise celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2006, and as of 28 May 2010, cumulative sales of the video games (including home console versions, such as the "Pikachu" Nintendo 64) have reached more than 200 million copies.[5] In November 2005, 4Kids Entertainment, which had managed the non-game related licensing of Pokemon, announced that it had agreed not to renew the Pokemon representation agreement. Pokemon USA Inc. (now The Pokemon Company International), a subsidiary of Japan's Pokemon Co., now oversees all Pokémon licensing outside of Asia.
So I know there is a thread on the new releases in the series, Black and White version 2, but I thought I would start a thread for the entire series, which includes the anime, manga, trading cards, spin off titles and anything else relating to Pokemon.

Currently I am playing Black version 1, in which I have currently got my first gym badge, and using 5 Pokemon in my party. Those Pokemon I am currently using are Oshawatt, Bayleef, Lucario, Pidove and Herdier.

Shark_Blade 15-10-12 06:44

Yay Pokemon thread.

I think I've only ever finished Pokemon Yellow (I played the rest in bits and pieces). I look forward to Black and White 1 & 2 soon.


And yes, what is a Pokemon thread without its meme.
http://i.imgur.com/U8HUV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CLbmT.png

http://i.imgur.com/QL9yO.png

Jami393 15-10-12 06:46

Anyone got Keldeo for Black and White version 1 and 2?

Zelda master 15-10-12 06:58

No Keldeo was released for Black and White before the release of B&W2, but I'll be sending my Pokémon over and forth between the games, full Pokédex data! :jmp:

Jami393 15-10-12 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda master (Post 6481239)
No Keldeo was released for Black and White before the release of B&W2, but I'll be sending my Pokémon over and forth between the games, full Pokédex data! :jmp:

My bad.:p But the point is did anyone get Keldeo? I did, but chose not to use it yet.

Dia2blo 15-10-12 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 6481229)
Yay Pokemon thread.

I think I've only ever finished Pokemon Yellow (I played the rest in bits and pieces). I look forward to Black and White 1 & 2 soon.


And yes, what is a Pokemon thread without its meme.
http://i.imgur.com/U8HUV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CLbmT.png

http://i.imgur.com/QL9yO.png

:vlol:

I've got about six badges on White, it's my least played Pokemon ever. :( (ranging from playing the originals for like hundreds of hours, to this one with about fourteen. :p) Once (if) I finish it though, I might get the sequel. They need to hurry up with a 3DS game!

ultima espio 15-10-12 14:14

Funny, Pokemon's been on my mind all day :p

I'm more of a Retro Pokemon player...Gen I-II, and remakes :p

Jami393 15-10-12 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia2blo (Post 6481411)
:vlol:

I've got about six badges on White, it's my least played Pokemon ever. :( (ranging from playing the originals for like hundreds of hours, to this one with about fourteen. :p) Once (if) I finish it though, I might get the sequel. They need to hurry up with a 3DS game!

So your saying you have only played White for only about 14 hours, with six badges. If that is so than god you're playing it quickly, compared to me. I've done about 10 hours and haven't even got my second badge.

Dia2blo 15-10-12 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jami393 (Post 6481497)
So your saying you have only played White for only about 14 hours, with six badges. If that is so than god you're playing it quickly, compared to me. I've done about 10 hours and haven't even got my second badge.

Funny... I've been really taking it slow, going around and catching lots of Pokemon, talking to everyone. :p Maybe i'm just quick! I usually blaze through the story and then do all the extra stuff, but thought I might appreciate white more if I take it slow.

Jami393 15-10-12 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia2blo (Post 6481537)
Funny... I've been really taking it slow, going around and catching lots of Pokemon, talking to everyone. :p Maybe i'm just quick! I usually blaze through the story and then do all the extra stuff, but thought I might appreciate white more if I take it slow.

To me though, that is really quick.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:11.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.