www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Rai 18-09-19 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 8132484)
Ohhh, I don't remember where it is exactly, but it's an option in the game's menu. Rise also had it (I'm not sure if TR2013 does too).

I'd have to get home and check to tell you the exact route to the option :(

It's okay. Next time I play I will see if I can find it. I didn't know it was a thing.

xspacedude 18-09-19 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8132488)
It's okay. Next time I play I will see if I can find it. I didn't know it was a thing.

Options > Frame

Yuna´s Wish 18-09-19 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8132505)
Options > Frame

I'd have never guessed it.



:p

johnanonymouz 19-09-19 19:00

they finally replied to me about my issue and i hope they fix it! after i lost my progress cause ps4, i lost my platinum shotgun (community reward if you played until jan 2019) which was my favorite and it never came back. they finally told me they're looking into it!

xspacedude 19-09-19 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8132769)
they finally replied to me about my issue and i hope they fix it! after i lost my progress cause ps4, i lost my platinum shotgun (community reward if you played until jan 2019) which was my favorite and it never came back. they finally told me they're looking into it!

That’s good to hear!

Yuna´s Wish 19-09-19 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8132769)
they finally replied to me about my issue and i hope they fix it! after i lost my progress cause ps4, i lost my platinum shotgun (community reward if you played until jan 2019) which was my favorite and it never came back. they finally told me they're looking into it!

Let's bring back the technical issues thread :eek:

Seriously, how normal is it to get an answer to such question after 5 months of utter silence? When exactly did you ask? :p

AntRaidsTombs 19-09-19 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8132769)
they finally replied to me about my issue and i hope they fix it! after i lost my progress cause ps4, i lost my platinum shotgun (community reward if you played until jan 2019) which was my favorite and it never came back. they finally told me they're looking into it!

Ah there’s hope!

xspacedude 19-09-19 23:29

Here’s part 2 of the side to side comparison of Version 1.00 vs 1.17.

https://youtu.be/o547CvQwl0o

One thing I noticed about version 1.00 is at the spider trial when Lara reaches Jonah on the radio he actually answered her and tell her Abby went back to the city and he’s going alone. I believe they removed it bc when they meet at Unuratu’s home Lara ask him about abby as if he didn’t say she went back to the city before.

Lyle Croft 20-09-19 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8132824)
Here’s part 2 of the side to side comparison of Version 1.00 vs 1.17.

https://youtu.be/o547CvQwl0o

One thing I noticed about version 1.00 is at the spider trial when Lara reaches Jonah on the radio he actually answered her and tell her Abby went back to the city and he’s going alone. I believe they removed it bc when they meet at Unuratu’s home Lara ask him about abby as if he didn’t say she went back to the city before.

Ugh, i hate that weird robotic voice.

JoelCaesar 20-09-19 03:17

Hey, guys so Shadow is on sale on Steam at the moment. Do you think it would be worth buying now or waiting for the inevitable definitive edition?


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.