Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' Version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Weemanply109 12-05-12 13:01

^Uhm, what?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6163678)
There are two game videos. Both showing the same area. One's a short version of the den game play, the other is a longer version. We've seen screens of the den and the night hub, including a camp. The leaked video showed a village or buildings. We weren't supposed to see that though (:p), so officially we've only seen gameplay in one area.

The extended E3 gameplay and the non-extended are basically the same thing (except one is a few minutes longer, of course), but it would be stupid to label them as two gameplay videos when the basically show the same thing (Not saying that you're labelling them as this, just anyone in general).

Rai 12-05-12 13:02

^That's basically what I was trying to point out. :p

Weemanply109 12-05-12 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6163690)
^That's basically what I was trying to point out. :p

Oh. :pi:

Alexander990 12-05-12 13:09

Weemanply>>

:vlol:

I meant, it's been a long time since they started development of the game (3.5-4years?) but all we got is ONE gameplay and few screenshots.

Alexander990 12-05-12 13:10

leaked one is uncountable in this case

oops sorry for double posting

Weemanply109 12-05-12 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6163710)
Weemanply>>

:vlol:

I meant, it's been a long time since they started development of the game (3.5-4years?) but all we got is ONE gameplay and few screenshots.

Yea, well I don't think the 4 years should be accounted for. They did officially announce it in late 2010. So it's only been over a year and a half since the game was announced and that was what should be put into consideration when people complain about the lack of media. :p

Alexander990 12-05-12 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6163723)
Yea, well I don't think the 4 years should be accounted for. They did officially announce it in late 2010. So it's only been over a year and a half since the game was announced and that was what should be put into consideration when people complain about the lack of media. :p

Even if we put it that way, lack of information is considerably high if we compare to other games. :p

lcroft_lc 12-05-12 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6163686)
The extended E3 gameplay and the non-extended are basically the same thing (except one is a few minutes longer, of course), but it would be stupid to label them as two gameplay videos when the basically show the same thing (Not saying that you're labelling them as this, just anyone in general).

The extended demo actually explained the den puzzle much better. :)

TippingWater 12-05-12 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6163747)
The extended demo actually explained the den puzzle much better. :)

And according to Karl the den puzzle was a stripped down version of the final one :cln:.

Weemanply109 12-05-12 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6163754)
And according to Karl the den puzzle was a stripped down version of the final one :cln:.

Omg. More excited. :D

Alexander990 12-05-12 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6163754)
And according to Karl the den puzzle was a stripped down version of the final one :cln:.

:tmb:

Rai 12-05-12 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6163754)
And according to Karl the den puzzle was a stripped down version of the final one :cln:.

It was? I thought that statement referred to the shortened den video, not the long one.

Alexander990 12-05-12 13:39

what hell is this pfffff :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_9RFpKv8hY

Weemanply109 12-05-12 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6163767)
what hell is this pfffff :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_9RFpKv8hY

It looks like something Chris (Legend Of Lara) would upload as a troll attempt. :pi:

Alexander990 12-05-12 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6163770)
It looks like something Chris (Legend Of Lara) would upload as a troll attempt. :pi:

Disgusting.

Weemanply109 12-05-12 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6163780)
Disgusting.

That's a bit OTT. It's just a troll video, it's not like the uploader is harming anyone.

Alexander990 12-05-12 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6163787)
That's a bit OTT. It's just a troll video, it's not like the uploader is harming anyone.

Waste of his/her/our time and nerves. That is harming.:p

Weemanply109 12-05-12 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6163790)
Waste of his/her/our time and nerves. That is harming.:p

Well, time isn't wasted if it's fun wasting it. :p

Yea, I get what you mean, but you can easily move along once you've noticed that it features a silly girl singing.

tomee 12-05-12 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6163767)
what hell is this pfffff :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_9RFpKv8hY

it's called trolling.

Lukass 12-05-12 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6163754)
And according to Karl the den puzzle was a stripped down version of the final one :cln:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6163761)
It was? I thought that statement referred to the shortened den video, not the long one.

Rai's right. The shark cage puzzle itself is not going to be more challenging in the final game, but the cavern is going to be bigger and there will be corridors to explore. Well, that's been said...

lcroft_lc 12-05-12 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6163754)
And according to Karl the den puzzle was a stripped down version of the final one :cln:.

Whats mean by Stripped down? There will be different puzzle in that den in the final version?

TippingWater 12-05-12 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6163805)
it's called trolling.

Yes, trolling at it's finest :vlol:.

Weemanply109 12-05-12 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6163808)
Rai's right. The shark cage puzzle itself is not going to be more challenging in the final game, but the cavern is going to be bigger and there will be corridors to explore. Well, that's been said...

Ooh. Well I'm all for extra exploration, so that's good.


Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6163809)
Whats mean by Stripped down? There will be different puzzle in that den in the final version?

Check the post above yours, it probably will have minor differences at most. They were referring to the non-extended demo.

Alexander990 12-05-12 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6163805)
it's called trolling.

I know what it is. Not funny at all.

Or maybe I am aged :P hhahhaha

larafan25 12-05-12 15:27

2 and a half weeks.

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

ohmyGod.

I really hope there is a trailer during the pre-E3 show.

tomee 12-05-12 15:31

LOL we'd be so butt-hurt if we didn't get anything.

What if we really won't get anything?
http://nextlol.com/images/thumb/3444...racy-keanu.jpg

MyRaider4Life 12-05-12 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6164001)
I really hope there is a trailer during the pre-E3 show.

OF COURSE THERE WILL.

Madness will ensue if there is not. xoxo

Lukass 12-05-12 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6164001)
2 and a half weeks.

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

ohmyGod.

I really hope there is a trailer during the pre-E3 show.

I'm not sure now if I'll be able to handle it D: It's almost here.


Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6164010)
LOL we'd be so butt-hurt if we didn't get anything.

What if we really won't get anything?
http://nextlol.com/images/thumb/3444...racy-keanu.jpg

:vlol: That is not going to happen. We'll see the gameplay trailer in two weeks. The polished gameplay trailer! D':

tomee 12-05-12 15:59

/\ I'd so love to see the forum raging. :vlol:

TippingWater 12-05-12 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6164024)
I'm not sure now if I'll be able to handle it D: It's almost here.We'll see the gameplay trailer in two weeks. The polished gameplay trailer! D':

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...1ioeo1_250.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...f32go1_400.gif

Lukass 12-05-12 16:05

^ The octopus gif is hilarious :p

Weemanply109 12-05-12 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6164090)
^ The octopus gif is hilarious :p

'Tis Squidward, m'dear.

Anyway, I think we deserve a treat on the 31st. It would be CD's way of saying "Soz, babes for the wait. Here's a gameplay trailer a tad earlier than expected. xoxo".

Lukass 12-05-12 16:11

I can't wait for the trailer, but I'm scared at the same time. We'll probably see the release date at the end of the trailer. Anyone remember the shock when there was Fall 2012 at the end of the Turning Point? :'( I hope we won't see 2013. That would kill me :/

Love2Raid 12-05-12 16:13

:vlol:

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1...r2i1qb7dzt.gif

I'm already collecting .gif's for the big moment.

Weemanply109 12-05-12 16:13

^:vlol:

I bet it is delayed! OMFG. LOL, if it was.

We all expect it to be this year, but they announce the delay via the gameplay trailer.

After we're ate awe shock at how crap or good the gameplay is and then a white screen emerges and says "Summer 2013".

BOOM.

Lukass 12-05-12 16:18

^^ :vlol: I should start to collect some too. I bet it's gonna be hilarious gifs galore! D:

@Weemanply109 Hell naw! :'(

TippingWater 12-05-12 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6164098)

Anyway, I think we deserve a treat on the 31st. It would be CD's way of saying "Soz, babes for the wait. Here's a gameplay trailer a tad earlier than expected. xoxo".

I just hope they won't give us an almost impossible challenge like raising the likes on Facebook by 100.000 or something like that for just for a teaser trailer.

Weemanply109 12-05-12 16:21

They'd be silly to, they attempted it before and it failed. :vlol:

The fanbase is too small for those kind of tasks.

TippingWater 12-05-12 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6164150)
They'd be silly to, they attempted it before and it failed. :vlol:

The fanbase is too small for those kind of tasks.

You are right :p, but things could change especially if the the game will feature multiplayer :p.

GenyaArikado 12-05-12 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6164122)
:vlol:

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1...r2i1qb7dzt.gif

I'm already collecting .gif's for the big moment.

[IMG]http://i43.************/11lk9vp.gif[/IMG]


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.