Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' Version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

princebenidere 16-02-13 10:04

i think the orange name was

Oval Raging Anomaly Near Good Ending

lol this is so cheesy

Carbonek_0051 16-02-13 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6652835)
I'm surprised the "orange" hasn't got a name and its own appreciation thread :p

Please don't give the children ideas.

tomee 16-02-13 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by princebenidere (Post 6652843)
i think the orange name was

Oval Raging Anomaly Near Good Ending

lol this is so cheesy

I hope you're fine with me using that as a signature. :vlol:

TippingWater 16-02-13 10:13

I wonder why in the final version they decided to change the decor in this area:

http://www.jrc.cz/screenshot/screens...on_4_51384.jpg

Underhoe 16-02-13 10:20

Her face also changed for the worse...I can't exactly see why, but in some in-game shots she looks like an ape. And her body looks beyond weird too.

TippingWater 16-02-13 10:20

^Oh there were and still are plenty of hair related threads! :D

GUMI 16-02-13 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6652860)
^Oh there were and still are plenty of hair related threads! :D

I really hope Lara have a orange as a health item

TippingWater 16-02-13 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6652857)
Her face also changed for the worse...I can't exactly see why, but in some in-game shots she looks like an ape. And her body looks beyond weird too.

You're so right! :o

Proof: http://24.media.tumblr.com/375c1d1bb...ta7no1_400.jpg She totally looks like one of our ancestors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6652866)
I really hope Lara have a orange as a health item

There's no longer a health system, you silly unicorn breed mixed with bunny :D.

Underhoe 16-02-13 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6652868)
You're so right! :o

Proof: http://24.media.tumblr.com/375c1d1bb...ta7no1_400.jpg She totally looks like one of our ancestors.

What the hell :vlol:

GUMI 16-02-13 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6652868)
You're so right! :o

Proof: http://24.media.tumblr.com/375c1d1bb...ta7no1_400.jpg She totally looks like one of our ancestors.

._______________________.


Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6652868)
There's no longer a health system, you silly unicorn breed mixed with bunny :D.

Im just being random as usual :ohn:

princebenidere 16-02-13 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6652849)
I hope you're fine with me using that as a signature. :vlol:

lol feel free

trfanX34 16-02-13 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6652853)
I wonder why in the final version they decided to change the decor in this area:

http://www.jrc.cz/screenshot/screens...on_4_51384.jpg

Ugh, look at that skeleton tied to a stick. Looks like someone tied him there to be eaten alive by the wolves! :eek:

TippingWater 16-02-13 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6652922)
Ugh, look at that skeleton tied to a stick. Looks like someone tied him there to be eaten alive by the wolves! :eek:

Afaik it was removed in the final version :o.

GUMI 16-02-13 12:02

OMG!
It's 1 second less to TR!
:tea:

hayden 16-02-13 12:06

Only 16 days, 53 minutes and 20 seconds remaining :p

klona 16-02-13 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6652938)
OMG!
It's 1 second less to TR!
:tea:

Almost 2 weeks left!
I can't believe it.

Phlip 16-02-13 12:24

After all these years (literally), we're so close. From the leaked concepts and brief description in 2009, we're mere days away. Brace yourselves, everyone.

Shark_Blade 16-02-13 12:30

I'm sort of excited.

This better be good. :mis:

GUMI 16-02-13 12:32

OMG!
BREAKING NEWS!!

They have found proof that Godmilla is real!
They found this painting in a church in Japan!
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...odmilla222.jpg
Omg, we are bored.

klona 16-02-13 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6652952)
After all these years (literally), we're so close. From the leaked concepts and brief description in 2009, we're mere days away. Brace yourselves, everyone.

I'll probably have a heart attack when the courier calls. :whi:

GUMI 16-02-13 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6652966)
I'll probably have a heart attack when the courier calls. :whi:

OMG! you edited the post!
:vlol:
Or maybe not.
:pi:

Weemanply109 16-02-13 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6652868)
You're so right! :o

Proof: http://24.media.tumblr.com/375c1d1bb...ta7no1_400.jpg She totally looks like one of our ancestors.

THAT SERIOUSLY SCARES AND CREEPS THE **** RIGHT OUT OF ME. asdfg :vlol:

GUMI 16-02-13 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6652978)
THAT SERIOUSLY SCARES AND CREEPS THE **** RIGHT OUT OF ME. asdfg :vlol:

I think she looks more sexy now.
Am i right?

Weemanply109 16-02-13 12:51

:pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6652835)
I'm surprised the "orange" hasn't got a name and its own appreciation thread :p

It practically has a following on the Eidios forums with Larafan and such. He created a social group and signatures, etc. :vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6652964)
OMG!
BREAKING NEWS!!

They have found proof that Godmilla is real!
They found this painting in a church in Japan!
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...odmilla222.jpg
Omg, we are bored.

KWEEN

LNSNHGTDS 16-02-13 12:56

Wait... the orange... is not an orange?!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

CBS_TombRaider 16-02-13 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6653001)
Wait... the orange... is not an orange?!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Of course it isnt :p This was confirmed ages ago. I wonder if the nashi actually still is in the game? The cutscene in which Sam offered it to Lara was changed, right? Maybe we've been freaking out over a fruit that won't even be in the final version :pi::p

LNSNHGTDS 16-02-13 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBS_TombRaider (Post 6653007)
Of course it isnt :p This was confirmed ages ago. I wonder if the nashi actually still is in the game? The cutscene in which Sam offered it to Lara was changed, right? Maybe we've been freaking out over a fruit that won't even be in the final version :pi::p

Nashi, what's this? I don't know but it's Japanese so it rocks :jmp: !!!

Anyway, I was worried about the same thing D: , the fruit mustn't be gone in the final version, it would just be... wrong D: !

GUMI 16-02-13 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBS_TombRaider (Post 6653007)
Of course it isnt :p This was confirmed ages ago. I wonder if the nashi actually still is in the game? The cutscene in which Sam offered it to Lara was changed, right? Maybe we've been freaking out over a fruit that won't even be in the final version :pi::p

I'll kill myself if the orange or apple or whatevs isn't there in the final build!

LNSNHGTDS 16-02-13 13:04

I just realised I've eaten this nashi thing, it's hard but it tastes nice :tmb: !

Jami393 16-02-13 13:23

So what DLC is there going to be available for download?

BrandonFlowers 16-02-13 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6653014)
I just realised I've eaten this nashi thing, it's hard but it tastes nice :tmb: !

:pi:

---

I have only just got round to pre-ordering the game. Annoyingly I wont get much of a decent chance to play it until April due to college.

Weemanply109 16-02-13 13:26

Over the months of TR's recent overage, I've seen LOADS of comments talking about how they think this game is only worth a rental, well I just checked the Gamefly rental list and Tomb Raider is soaring up there, and the games not even released yet its' exceeding latest titles:

http://i.imgur.com/fEwk0um.png

I'm not sure how this'll work, because the Steam version REQUIRES a CD key before you can play it, thus it completely prevents the game being used by anyone else exception of the holder of the account used to register the game.

Maybe it's consoles?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonFlowers (Post 6653028)
:pi:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :vlol:

Sounds so dirty.

LNSNHGTDS 16-02-13 13:32

OMG people, I didn't mean it that way :vlol: !

klona 16-02-13 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6653013)
I'll kill myself if the orange or apple or whatevs isn't there in the final build!

(Silver Trophy)
It's an orange!
Find the Nashi Pear Sam dropped.

LNSNHGTDS 16-02-13 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6653050)
(Silver Trophy)
It's an orange!
Find the Nashi Pear Sam dropped.

Lolwut, is this for real :p ?

Spong 16-02-13 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6653053)
Lolwut, is this for real :p ?

Totally :ohn:

tomee 16-02-13 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBS_TombRaider (Post 6653007)
I wonder if the nashi actually still is in the game? The cutscene in which Sam offered it to Lara was changed, right? Maybe we've been freaking out over a fruit that won't even be in the final version :pi::p

I honsetly hope that they actually reverted that scene, or that the change was just made up, because honestly, it would be very stupid if Lara just fell asleep. o_o

Evan C. 16-02-13 13:57

Nashi my ass, that was an apple.

HAHA LOOOL XD 16-02-13 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6653030)
Over the months of TR's recent overage, I've seen LOADS of comments talking about how they think this game is only worth a rental, well I just checked the Gamefly rental list and Tomb Raider is soaring up there, and the games not even released yet its' exceeding latest titles:

http://i.imgur.com/fEwk0um.png

I'm not sure how this'll work, because the Steam version REQUIRES a CD key before you can play it, thus it completely prevents the game being used by anyone else exception of the holder of the account used to register the game.

Maybe it's consoles? .

Well, its also doing very good in the preorder deparment
http://www.play.com/Games/Games/6-/PreOrderChart.html
http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/

GUMI 16-02-13 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6653014)
I just realised I've eaten this nashi thing, it's hard but it tastes nice :tmb: !

Ohmygaaaddd!!!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.