Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' Version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Love2Raid 26-02-13 22:12

K... someone with the username 'troll' just posted something and I don't feel like checking what it is. :o
Could someone who has already watched the whole thing on YT check and report (if necessary)? :p

xLara_Nathanx 26-02-13 22:13

I'm officially done. Troll accounts ... -_-

SirPlagueRat 26-02-13 22:14

I think... someone actually just spoiled something for me. The thread is gone now.
I ****ing hate this forum sometimes.

Peep Show 26-02-13 22:14

Goodbye everyone, see ya in a few days. :)

xLara_Nathanx 26-02-13 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6673187)
Goodbye everyone, see ya in a few days. :)

This. Goodbye everyone! :wve:

maximum_123 26-02-13 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirPlagueRat (Post 6673186)
I think... someone actually just spoiled something for me. The thread is gone now.
I ****ing hate this forum sometimes.

Lmao. I saw that thread but I've already forgotten what they said, my memory, or lack of, is finally useful!!!

HAHA LOOOL XD 26-02-13 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximum_123 (Post 6673191)
Lmao. I saw that thread but I've already forgotten what they said, my memory, or lack of, is finally useful!!!

This happened to me :p

SirPlagueRat 26-02-13 22:17

On the bright side, it was painfully obvious stuff that I already expected. Still, I'm pissed.
I'm gonna stop visiting this section for a while.
Thanks, assholes. :)

inb4 I get banned.

God Horus 26-02-13 22:20

^ YOU STUPID MORONIC ASS! How dare you spoil the game for everyone!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Love2Raid 26-02-13 22:20

**** it, I'm outta here. See you guys after I've completed the game, hope you will all enjoy it. Bye. :hug:

jaywalker 26-02-13 22:20

Trolling at its utter most ridiculous.. removing as quick as can..

Spong 26-02-13 22:22

Looks like I missed some drama :pi:

Steven_1379 26-02-13 22:23

oh sure everone is finishing the game but me,aaaaaaaaawesome
by the time i get it MP will be dead -____-

God Horus 26-02-13 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaywalker (Post 6673206)
Trolling at its utter most ridiculous.. removing as quick as can..

Please tell me they were just trolling :o

M1chae1a 26-02-13 22:23

Ok i'm so not going back a page. I'm afraid to look in threads anymore. I don't know what happened but i'm sorry that the game just got spoiled for you. I think i'm staying outta here from now on.

SirPlagueRat 26-02-13 22:23

^ Indeed you did. Some guy is running around posting spoilers in threads. Yay.

Love2Raid 26-02-13 22:24

Thank the lord it was posted on the previous page, seriously angry now. :mad:

A big **** YOU to these clowns.

Ok, last post. Really. :p
Bye. :(

xLara_Nathanx 26-02-13 22:25

Indeed. **** you, trolls. Seriously.

Bye! :wve:

tomekkobialka 26-02-13 22:26

A lot of people leaving.

I feel so lonely.

Bye I guess. ;__;

Dark_Messiah 26-02-13 22:26

AGAIN?? wow.

Ill see you guys after I finish Tomb Raider. Its really dangerous here.. People spoiled me half the game today this has to stop.

Bye (for now) :)

Linoshi Croft 26-02-13 22:26

I expected the launch of the game to be something exciting and enjoyable but all this is just making it the opposite. :/

I think I'm done with the forums maybe, I'm not sure yet but this is really not funny anymore.

Steven_1379 26-02-13 22:27

you have to unfocus ur eyes like ur are high to survive the spoilers
everytime i read I scroll faster :P

props to its trollinglly creative name :P

SirPlagueRat 26-02-13 22:28

Yeeaaahh, I'm gonna be dropping TRF entirely for a while, me thinks.
Everyone jump on the leaving-train, yay~!
Bye! :wve:

Oh, and thanks to all of you mod-people for removing them as quickly as possible so others don't get spoiled. :hug:

Dark_Messiah 26-02-13 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven_1379 (Post 6673232)
you have to unfocus ur eyes like ur are high to survive the spoilers
everytime i read I scroll faster :P

props to its trollinglly creative name :P

Want to know something? I saw his name in the "last post by blabla" thing and did not click because I expected something like that :pi:

Anyways, Bye now. :p

wagram 26-02-13 22:34

Hello, I wanted to know how far i've already spoiled myself. I've already watched the game via walkthroughs until the acquirement of the lighter which she gets in the helicopter. How far is it from the end? Have I already watched half of the game? Please tell me it's closer to the beginning...

TippingWater 26-02-13 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by wagram (Post 6673249)
Hello, I wanted to know how far i've already spoiled myself. I've already watched the game via walkthroughs until the acquirement of the lighter which she gets in the helicopter. How far is it from the end? Have I already watched half of the game? Please tell me it's closer to the beginning...

Hmm.. I actually think that is almost half into the game.

Nemo_91 26-02-13 22:35

What the hell is going on here

James_Rutland 26-02-13 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6673230)
I expected the launch of the game to be something exciting and enjoyable but all this is just making it the opposite. :/

I think I'm done with the forums maybe, I'm not sure yet but this is really not funny anymore.

It's making me angry. People are not only trying to ruin it for all of us who are waiting patiently without watching the walkthroughs, but are also seriously bashing it going as far as to say it has no story when they only watched the ending cutscene? :confused:

Like TR1-3 had brilliant stories, yet they are the best in the series :rolleyes:

I'm done... I'll probably be leaving soon.

italibabee 26-02-13 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6673214)
Looks like I missed some drama :pi:

I know!
Me too!
Thank god I was in the mood to shop for some makeup.
<3

TippingWater 26-02-13 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 6673258)
It's making me angry. People are not only trying to ruin it for all of us who are waiting patiently without watching the walkthroughs, but are also seriously bashing it going as far as to say it has no story when they only watched the ending cutscene? :confused:

Like TR1-3 had brilliant stories, yet they are the best in the series :rolleyes:

I'm done... I'll probably be leaving soon.

If you are referring to me, I've watched all the cutscenes :o. This is a reboot so of course that I would expect a great story, otherwise why reboot the blank character that Lara was?

ivaneiroX 26-02-13 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 6673258)
It's making me angry. People are not only trying to ruin it for all of us who are waiting patiently without watching the walkthroughs, but are also seriously bashing it going as far as to say it has no story when they only watched the ending cutscene? :confused:

Like TR1-3 had brilliant stories, yet they are the best in the series :rolleyes:

I'm done... I'll probably be leaving soon.

i cant stand the story bullsh*t people its talking about now... to me its the best TR CD have ever made and i even feel it like a classic TR with all the exploration and stuff i really can't stop playing it maybe im just a fanboy but to me the game deserve the TOMB RAIDER name...

James_Rutland 26-02-13 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6673286)
If you are referring to me, I've watched all the cutscenes :o. This is a reboot so of course that I would expect a great story, otherwise why reboot the blank character that Lara was?

I'm not sure who said it, but they said they've only watched the ending. Also, reviewers are praising the character development in this game for Lara. The other characters don't matter as much, it's Lara's reboot after all...

As for the story, the point of this entry in the series is to make Lara face several things that make her into a hardened adventurer. Lara getting out of a harsh situation is hardly oscar worthy in the first place... It was never going to be as deep as say, AOD in terms of story. It's Lara an on island with her friends trying to get out and survive :)

Richard_Croft 26-02-13 22:54

What the hell just happened?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Xtzii5UiCM...9052383758.jpg

wagram 26-02-13 22:55

I sincerely hope that the ending is going to be as 'violent' as in TRL, ie. with arguments and Lara yelling, etc. But apparently it won't be as breathtaking according to people who already saw it.

TippingWater 26-02-13 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by wagram (Post 6673317)
I sincerely hope that the ending is going to be as 'violent' as in TRL, ie. with arguments and Lara yelling, etc. But apparently it won't be as breathtaking according to people who already saw it.

You will find out soon :). As the game is almost out.

God Horus 26-02-13 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Croft (Post 6673313)

Someone posted a HUGE spoiler (post quickly got removed), but only me and a few other people saw it. I cussed them out after.

Richard_Croft 26-02-13 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by God Horus (Post 6673322)
Someone posted a HUGE spoiler (post quickly got removed), but only me and a few other people saw it. I cussed them out after.

Oh thank God I wasn't here, I can't stand spoilers anymore! :o
I'll just try to stay away from this thread until the game is out, bye y'all :wve:

wagram 26-02-13 23:04

I just think i'm going to try to find a store that is already selling tomb raider, I'm just sick of waiting!

TippingWater 26-02-13 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by wagram (Post 6673335)
I just think i'm going to try to find a store that is already selling tomb raider, I'm just sick of waiting!

Good luck Wagram :).

wagram 26-02-13 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6673337)
Good luck Wagram :).

Thank you, but i ain't that confident, I'm almost sure none of the stores I know will already be selling it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.