www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Yuna´s Wish 21-10-19 04:40

^ I didn't think of Legend Lara, but I can see some of it now :cln:

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8142298)
Yeah I doubt they are ever going to talk about the Manor, but what I really want to see is the gear guide and information of the outfit restriction lift. Other game adjustments would be nice to know.

I don't understand the big secrecy they are taking with this nonsense. They weren't even this mum when they finally announced Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

It's like their PR has gotten progressively worse to practically non-existent.

I don't understand the 3 weeks time between the announcement and the release. They could have gone for an "out now" announcement, considering the -supposedly- minimal tweaks. You can't even pre-order the game from the main site yet :/

It confuses me, but it also gives me hope. Ok, they announced it...but they must now keep this announcement alive on the customers' minds by talking about it until then...

...right? :pi:

EDIT: oh, it's on Square's store for 40 USD. I totally missed that :p

EDIT 2: it's 60 USD for Steam but 40 USD for PS4 and XBOX!?

AntRaidsTombs 21-10-19 04:50

I can’t wait to replay Shadow with these unknown gameplay adjustments.

Zsott 21-10-19 14:35

I strongly suggest to watch this. There's a lot to discuss about this... like scrapped side quest.

charmedangelin 21-10-19 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 8142304)
^
I don't understand the 3 weeks time between the announcement and the release. They could have gone for an "out now" announcement, considering the -supposedly- minimal tweaks. You can't even pre-order the game from the main site yet :/

It confuses me, but it also gives me hope. Ok, they announced it...but they must now keep this announcement alive on the customers' minds by talking about it until then...

...right? :pi:

EDIT: oh, it's on Square's store for 40 USD. I totally missed that :p

EDIT 2: it's 60 USD for Steam but 40 USD for PS4 and XBOX!?

I mean they could at the very least talk about the outfit restrictions. I mean what's so secretive about that?

Also I hope they actually streamline the price because that would be really odd to have different ports with different prices.

Lyle Croft 21-10-19 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsott (Post 8142409)
I strongly suggest to watch this. There's a lot to discuss about this... like scrapped side quest.

LMFAOOO 24:50 they used those text-to-speech things. asdlafjkl;k Still sounds more English than camilla tho

Linoshi Croft 21-10-19 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8142433)
LMFAOOO 24:50 they used those text-to-speech things. asdlafjkl;k Still sounds more English than camilla tho

:vlol:

Raider8 21-10-19 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsott (Post 8142409)

12:40 i just died. At this rate, the girl's gonna grapple with her hair. Shadow of the Rapunzel lol.

AimlessThunder 21-10-19 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8142433)

That's because it was an actual British person doing the recording for the software..

Grimaldi 21-10-19 19:14

If that storyteller mission had more to do than just talking to an NPC, I think they should’ve kept it in. I like the sound of learning more about the Yaaxil.

SpyrosMonster 21-10-19 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8142299)
Did anyone else think of this Legend render when they saw the DE cover art?

https://i.imgur.com/h2h76BTl.jpg

When you order it online // when it arrives.