www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Comics (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   New Tomb Raider Post-Rise Comic Series (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=212437)

Portugalraider 29-09-19 14:55

Just beware: the first arc is terrible. :p

TrustyBow 06-01-20 19:59

I had no idea that the omnibuses for the comics were so cheap. The 2nd one comes out pretty soon. I might have to order it along with the first.

Portugalraider 07-01-20 14:44

Omnibuses are usually cheaper because they are still softcover compendiums. :)

I'll probably do the same, though I kind of was hoping a Library Edition of the post-RotTR comics was also released. Two Library Editions would be neat. :)

Linoshi Croft 11-04-20 21:52

I am guessing there is still no news on a new Library Edition? If not, what is the likelihood of one and what is the alternative?

On a separate note do we have a timeline of all the reboot content. For instance, is Ten Thousand Immortals set before the first set of comics?

Portugalraider 13-04-20 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 8186076)
I am guessing there is still no news on a new Library Edition? If not, what is the likelihood of one and what is the alternative?

On a separate note do we have a timeline of all the reboot content. For instance, is Ten Thousand Immortals set before the first set of comics?

Only the 2nd omnibus, I am afraid. At least for now.

As for the timeline:
  • The beginning
  • Tomb Raider
  • Ten thousand immortals
  • Post-TR2013 comics
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Post-RotTR comics
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Path of the apocalypse (during the events of SotTR)

Linoshi Croft 13-04-20 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8186715)
Only the 2nd omnibus, I am afraid. At least for now.

As for the timeline:
  • The beginning
  • Tomb Raider
  • Ten thousand immortals
  • Post-TR2013 comics
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Post-RotTR comics
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Path of the apocalypse (during the events of SotTR)

Thanks for that. It's a shame about the library edition...

Wana b like Lara 02-05-20 14:12

Digital versions?

Hey folks! :wve:

Haven't posted here in years! :D

I'm looking to get some Tomb Raider comics, but digitally. Is there one place where I can find them all? I don't even know how many of the new ones there are. :confused:

Also I would love to get my hands on some digital versions of the old comics! Anyone know where I could find those?

Gah I wish I could get paper copies, but I'm moving around a lot atm so it doesn't seem viable. :(

Thanks all!

Portugalraider 02-05-20 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wana b like Lara (Post 8192738)
Hey folks! :wve:

Haven't posted here in years! :D

I'm looking to get some Tomb Raider comics, but digitally. Is there one place where I can find them all? I don't even know how many of the new ones there are. :confused:

Also I would love to get my hands on some digital versions of the old comics! Anyone know where I could find those?

Gah I wish I could get paper copies, but I'm moving around a lot atm so it doesn't seem viable. :(

Thanks all!

For the reboot comics you can find them on Comixology or on Dark Horse's website. You have both single issues or collected volumes to choose from.

For the old comics there isn't a legal way to acquire them digitally, I'm afraid. Even the recent Tomb Raider Archives books are quite rare and expensive now.

Wana b like Lara 03-05-20 12:52

Thanks for the info! I found the reboot comics on Comixology! Having a read through now! :)

I did also find the Tomb Raider Archives on Amazon, but heck that's pricy! :p

Portugalraider 03-05-20 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wana b like Lara (Post 8192964)
Thanks for the info! I found the reboot comics on Comixology! Having a read through now! :)

I did also find the Tomb Raider Archives on Amazon, but heck that's pricy! :p

I know, I was thinking on finally buying them. Guess I won't now... :v