www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Future of Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Name the 4th game (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222344)

Athukraz 28-02-19 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux (Post 8048742)
Feathers of The Tomb Raider

Gold :vlol:

NYCL@R@ 28-02-19 12:38

Tomb Raidionna starring Lara Crofthionna

iWANEX 28-02-19 12:42

Battle of the Tomb Raider... forums.

Grimaldi 28-02-19 12:52

Tribe Assimilater: Crypt of Restriction

Mikky 28-02-19 12:57

This is probably going to sound really unoriginal but what if it's just called "Tomb Raider II/2"? I mean, you had the continuations to "Tomb Raider" (2013) with their titles working off it, but this would be the actual sequel... See what I mean? No? So, for example, if we assume they'll continue with trilogies:

Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider II: The Subtitle of Truth
Tomb Raider II: The Subtitle of Lies

Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Doom
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Life

I mean, it would be confusing as hell but also kind of unique... Right? To be honest, I lost faith in the whole idea while writing this down but I don't want it to go to waste now so, enjoy!

FanosCroft 28-02-19 13:01

Tomb Raider: Lara Croft Dress Up

Underhoe 28-02-19 13:07

I hope they keep it simple this time, honestly. For example:

Rise of the Shadow of the Planet of the World of the Guardians of the Fellowship of the Ultimate Tomb Raider : Adventures in the Bronx and the Return of the Dual Pistols - in Memory of Paititi Edition

Amunet 28-02-19 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 8048737)
When Tomb Raider makes it's return whenever in the next few years, what can you imagine it being called?

I'd like

Tomb Raider: Legacy

Tomb Raider: Legacy is what I would have called TR13 if they had made Reboot!Lara a relative of Classic!Lara (daughter, cousin, whatever). :p

---

I definitely don't want the current naming convention to continue. I was never a fan of the "--- of the Tomb Raider".

I prefer "Tomb Raider: subtitle", where the subtitle should be either what Lara is looking for, or the mythology the game is based of, or something along those lines. Basically, like Vaskito's examples:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8048738)
Tomb Raider: Book of the Dead

Tomb Raider: The Eye of Horus

Tomb Raider: Sphinx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8048746)
Tomb Raider: Midas Touch

Tomb Raider: Chimaera

Tomb Raider: The Rise of Cerberus

Tomb Raider: The Book of Pegasus

Tomb Raider: Aegis

LOVE them all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 8048792)
This is probably going to sound really unoriginal but what if it's just called "Tomb Raider II/2"? I mean, you had the continuations to "Tomb Raider" (2013) with their titles working off it, but this would be the actual sequel... See what I mean? No? So, for example, if we assume they'll continue with trilogies:

Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider II: The Subtitle of Truth
Tomb Raider II: The Subtitle of Lies

Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Doom
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Life

I mean, it would be confusing as hell but also kind of unique... Right? To be honest, I lost faith in the whole idea while writing this down but I don't want it to go to waste now so, enjoy!

I would hate this to be honest. It would just lead to confusion and make a mess out of search results. It's bad enough TR13 shares the same name as TR1, let's not take this further. :p

CroftManiac05 28-02-19 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8048746)
Tomb Raider: Aegis

I actually like that a lot.

paulojr_mam 28-02-19 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amunet (Post 8048801)
I would hate this to be honest. It would just lead to confusion and make a mess out of search results. It's bad enough TR13 shares the same name as TR1, let's not take this further. :p

I'm also against the new game being called just TR2. TR2013 shouldn't have been called just TR. It's unnecessarily confusing.

Remember when TRII had the subtitle Starring Lara Croft?
The new one could be called: Tomb Raider Evolution: Now Starring Lara Croft :D