www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider II (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Golden Mask Playstation Release (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223581)

SrDanielPonces 29-03-20 13:27

So the game is even more optimized? You're a genius!

b122251 07-06-20 13:51

So I've been playing about a bit with this port I did almost a year ago, and I'm
trying to look for areas it could still be improved. So far, I've found the
following problems:

- In level 1, when saving directly after killing the snowmobile guy, the saved game won't load (NTSC-US and PAL)
- In level 3, the controller mesh's "SONY"-texture is incorrect. (NTSC-US, NTSC-J and PAL)
- When starting Nightmare in Vegas, Lara still has her Automatic Pistols and Uzi's (at least in NTSC-US, other versions not checked yet)
- In the Japanese version, all five levels have the "SONY"-texture on the controller mesh.

I'm thinking about maybe having a version 1.1 release in the near future. If
you guys find anything to add to the list, could you please let me know?

TheBlueFox 07-06-20 17:01

I played on my PS1 and tested in ePSXE 1.8.0 aswell and both happened the same glitch:
In the first level when a snowmobile guy appears you can only kill him when you save the game (The guy disappear from the map) if you kill him with your normal guns and then save, the savegame will not load anymore.

I played the PAL version, don't know the other versions.

b122251 07-06-20 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlueFox (Post 8204465)
I played on my PS1 and tested in ePSXE 1.8.0 aswell and both happened the same glitch:
In the first level when a snowmobile guy appears you can only kill him when you save the game (The guy disappear from the map) if you kill him with your normal guns and then save, the savegame will not load anymore.

I played the PAL version, don't know the other versions.

Thanks. I'll look into that.

adamtombraider 07-06-20 22:36

Will there be a PS1 port of Lost Artifact

mizuno_suisei 08-06-20 00:47

I had no problems mate - except the cheat codes dont work in NTSCUS.

b122251 08-06-20 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei (Post 8204598)
I had no problems mate - except the cheat codes dont work in NTSCUS.

Are you sure you entered them properly? Because I just tried the cheat codes on the NTSC-US version and they worked just fine.

SrDanielPonces 08-06-20 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamtombraider (Post 8204581)
Will there be a PS1 port of Lost Artifact

Considering TR1 and 2 G were already a challenge to port, it's hard to think tr3 gold will be a possibility tbh

mizuno_suisei 08-06-20 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by b122251 (Post 8204646)
Are you sure you entered them properly? Because I just tried the cheat codes on the NTSC-US version and they worked just fine.

Ah crud sorry I forgot- it's in Nightmare in Vegas I'm pretty sure we discussed it a while ago maybe PSX version cheat codes clash with a bonus entry?

(Even after I added all weapon anims to LEVEL5 from your tr2gsrc and put it through tr2psx again)