Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Moosey 15-03-18 18:32

[QUOTE=Enya Brennan;7835273]Is there a better game to take inspiration from than TRIII? :cln: London is such a perfect location and it’s time to properly bring it back.[/QUOTE]

Aldwych & Lud's Gate... <3<3

Patrick star 15-03-18 18:38

[QUOTE=Enya Brennan;7835273]Is there a better game to take inspiration from than TRIII? :cln: London is such a perfect location and it’s time to properly bring it back.[/QUOTE]

Taking inspiration from TR3's London is a massive NO-NO from me :yik: oh god , I'd much rather a game set entirely on Yamatai or in Siberia [I]again[/I] than having a London section with the slightest resemblance to TR3's : a geographical hot mess , sewers-galore , a museum that looks like anything but a museum etc etc .

It's been ages since I last bashed TR3's London , I feel stronger now :D

Richard_Croft 15-03-18 18:39

[QUOTE=GRiannisRaider;7835247]I don't know if I like that outfit if there's the one that we used in the last 2 games I'll probably use that instead of this...[/QUOTE]
It's just a CG teaser, so it could differ from what we'll be getting in the game!

[QUOTE=WWETombRaider;7835251]Promo this early? And why Arby's? Unless it's the movie they're promoting. :tea:[/QUOTE]
Well, they're making a reference to SHADOW's eclipse imagery by using cookies so I'm pretty sure they're promoting the game... but yeah, it's still weird being so early :p

TheShadowOfMe 15-03-18 18:44

I know it's just a teaser, but I don't really like her pants. What even are those black parts on her pants?

James_Rutland 15-03-18 18:47

I'll reserve judgment until I see the outfit clearly, but I actually really like it. She looks badass. It looks like the TR2013 and Syria Rise outfit, but more ready for a fight. I like the black bits on her pants, they make the top part of her pants look like shorts, kind of like Claire Redfield's RE2 outfit :p

Lukass 15-03-18 18:48

[QUOTE=TheShadowOfMe;7835308]I know it's just a teaser, but I don't really like her pants. What even are those black parts on her pants?[/QUOTE]

Isn't that just a shadow?

TheShadowOfMe 15-03-18 18:49

[QUOTE=Lukass;7835313]Isn't that just a shadow?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, it looks like a material sewed onto the pants.

EDIT: Nope, you can clearly see black parts on her thighs I think, when she's standing and looking at the eclipse. Just move your head up or down, to see image more bright. It's too even/symmetrical to be a shadow.

WWETombRaider 15-03-18 18:58

[QUOTE=Richard_Croft;7835294]Well, they're making a reference to SHADOW's eclipse imagery by using cookies so I'm pretty sure they're promoting the game... but yeah, it's still weird being so early :p[/QUOTE]

Looks like Square is trying to do everything they failed to do with Rise. That includes actually promoting the game and not waiting like a week before release. :vlol:

Lukass 15-03-18 19:00

[QUOTE=TheShadowOfMe;7835317]I don't think so, it looks like a material sewed onto the pants.

EDIT: Nope, you can clearly see black parts on her thighs I think, when she's standing and looking at the eclipse. Just move your head up or down, to see image more bright. It's too even/symmetrical to be a shadow.[/QUOTE]

You are right. But I don't know what that could be. Straps? No. IDK.

TheShadowOfMe 15-03-18 19:01

[QUOTE=Lukass;7835338]You are right. But I don't know what that could be. Straps? No. IDK.[/QUOTE]

Whatever it is, it's ugly. :D