www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

LuckyEdge10 30-08-18 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7962052)
There is 0 problem with her swan dive

I have to agree. The first time I've seen it, I noticed it was very different from the swan dive animation from RotTR, but it didn't bother me at all tbh :ton:

NoahCrofRaider 30-08-18 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7962052)
There is 0 problem with her swan dive lol you guys are just funny now.

I feel the same. It looks smooth, new, and as Vaskito said, it looks unprofessionally nice for reboot Lara.

Vaskito 30-08-18 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 7962055)
I feel the same. It looks smooth, new, and as Vaskito said, it looks unprofessionally nice for reboot Lara.

Exactly. It's an amateur dive. Considering Survivor Lara isn't a gymnast and/or a professional diver (at least yet), it suits her style

CloudTifa7 30-08-18 15:23

I love the swan dive I have no problem with it. I like the fact it's not graceful which suits this Lara

Princess_Paige 30-08-18 15:25

If you look at the screenshot of the video that the TR Twitter posted it’s just another 30 second clip. I have no idea why they’re bothering to make it viewable on Steam first? We’ve already seen traversal and traps, show us something new.

Mickybyrne20 30-08-18 15:26

What the heck? A swan dive is supposed to be graceful, otherwise it's just an ugly duckling dive.

Seriously, her leg bending would flip her over, there's no way she'd be able to dive straight.

https://s20.postimg.cc/cr0y7dzql/ezg...ptimize_57.gif

CloudTifa7 30-08-18 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 (Post 7962065)
What the heck? A swan dive is supposed to be graceful, otherwise it's just an ugly duckling dive.

Seriously, her leg bending would flip her over, there's no way she'd be able to dive straight.

https://s20.postimg.cc/cr0y7dzql/ezg...ptimize_57.gif

Lara has been defiying physics since 1996

Yeauxleaux 30-08-18 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 (Post 7962065)
What the heck? A swan dive is supposed to be graceful, otherwise it's just an ugly duckling dive.

Seriously, her leg bending would flip her over, there's no way she'd be able to dive straight.

[IMG]https://s20.postimg.cc/cr0y7dzql/ezgif.com-optimize_57.gif[IMG]

Yeah it's just ugly and unappealing. I don't care if she's "not a professional" she's a fictional character and I don't know why she has to move like that. It doesn't even make sense contextually, given her dive in Rise weirdly looked better.

AntRaidsTombs 30-08-18 15:29

Y’all do know people dive like that in real life right? The dive Lara does isn’t even a swan dive.

Princess_Paige 30-08-18 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7962068)
Y’all do know people dive like that in real life right? The dive Lara does isn’t even a swan dive.

It doesn’t exactly help when the developers keep calling it a swan dive


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.