www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

SoraSakai 27-04-18 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by dantedmc (Post 7863545)
Are you sure that's not a screenshot? Red arrows, an outfit just like in the game etc.

It's very obvious that it's an actual person.

Melonie Tomb Raider 27-04-18 00:25

Just saw the full trailer at the Los Angeles event. I'm so ready for this to drop tomorrow so I can watch it a million more times. I'm gonna play it in about an hour and this wait is killing meeeee!

Mickybyrne20 27-04-18 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7863619)
Just saw the full trailer at the Los Angeles event. I'm so ready for this to drop tomorrow so I can watch it a million more times. I'm gonna play it in about an hour and this wait is killing meeeee!

LUCKY! Will you do a review on YouTube for it?

NoahCrofRaider 27-04-18 00:26

Quote:

:jmp: :hug:

iWANEX 27-04-18 00:26

Quote:

OMG Sooo jealous!!!! Have fun!!!!! :jmp:

dantedmc 27-04-18 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoraSakai (Post 7863617)
It's very obvious that it's an actual person.

Think i didn't figure? :vlol:

charmedangelin 27-04-18 00:27

Quote:

You probably can't tell us anything so I'll just ask this.

On a scale of 1-10 how blown away were you with the trailer? :)

MuhaBagci 27-04-18 00:27

Quote:

Can you tell us at least if you would consider it to be a long or a short trailer? :p

AntRaidsTombs 27-04-18 00:29

Quote:

Omg!!! I can't wait to see it

AimlessThunder 27-04-18 00:29

I hope that we will finally get an epic tomb raider.