www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Ahmier 08-06-18 18:17

Thank goodness 2018 is going by fast. Iím so ready for this game.

Costel 08-06-18 18:39

Question Time.

I just saw Chloe Grace Moretz following Tomb Raider on twitter. Since when is she following? Is she a fan? I hope so. I really like her.

FanosCroft 08-06-18 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Costel (Post 7895786)
Question Time.

I just saw Chloe Grace Moretz following Tomb Raider on twitter. Since when is she following? Is she a fan? I hope so. I really like her.

What? OMG I stan her!

Evan C. 08-06-18 18:52

Shadow of the Tomb Raider has been fully playable from a year ago:

https://wccftech.com/eidos-montreal-...e-tomb-raider/

Vaskito 08-06-18 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 7895812)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has been fully playable from a year ago:

https://wccftech.com/eidos-montreal-...e-tomb-raider/

This is interesting indeed!

TrustyBow 08-06-18 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 7895812)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has been fully playable from a year ago:

https://wccftech.com/eidos-montreal-...e-tomb-raider/

The story for this is easily gonna be the best of the franchise.

iWANEX 08-06-18 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 7895812)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has been fully playable from a year ago:

https://wccftech.com/eidos-montreal-...e-tomb-raider/

That was super interesting. I think the way the worked on the story first is going to make a huge difference this time. It could really be the best TR in a very long time.

OrangeJuice 09-06-18 00:06

Quote:

By doing this we can iterate a lot until we are very happy with the quality of the narration, the story, characters, the balancing of everything. And when we are happy with that, we level up the quality.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 7895904)
The story for this is easily gonna be the best of the franchise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7896087)
That was super interesting. I think the way the worked on the story first is going to make a huge difference this time. It could really be the best TR in a very long time.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUJ-D-rWAAAmPPw.jpg

WWETombRaider 09-06-18 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Costel (Post 7895786)
Question Time.

I just saw Chloe Grace Moretz following Tomb Raider on twitter. Since when is she following? Is she a fan? I hope so. I really like her.

Either that or she's, hopefully, vying for a part in a sequel to the movie. :p *wishful thinking*

Emix 09-06-18 20:33

There is another game releasing in September (28) and it's FIFA 2019.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.