Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Next Generation (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   TRNG - Bugs & Limitations Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=165980)

Raymond 09-08-10 15:25

Unfortnately yes. Iīll remember Paolone to fix it soon.

Level NextGen 10-08-10 14:47

Kayak_Strangy mist on land!

Yeh! With the new update I tested the kayak and it works fine :D (even if it's quiet hard to move)... I add the OCB 1 to make mist with the Kayak but I noticed that on land the mist becomes strange, she moves too far away from the kayak, see HERE (in red circle)! But it's happened only on flat land!
I just wanted to notice that for perhaps deleting it or just fixing it! ;)

-Roli- 16-08-10 07:37

Hi there,

I have a bug long time ago, and still don't know what can be the problem, i made a video:

www.tombraiders.hu/bug.wmv

When i go to the options screen, the thunder sound is there, and if i switch between the sound qualities, then after the "high" a blank word is there. :confused:

And this happens in the game too, not just in the title screen.

Never heard about this bug.

Thank you! :)

Raymond 16-08-10 14:22

This isnīt a trng-bug. Your sounds are simply messed. So do a good sound conversion. I donīt know the name of the sound, which should be there instead of the thunder sound.

-Roli- 16-08-10 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 4822329)
This isnīt a trng-bug. Your sounds are simply messed. So do a good sound conversion. I donīt know the name of the sound, which should be there instead of the thunder sound.

No, that impossible. Already did that...
And what could you say for the blank word after the "high"? That's not sound.

Raymond 16-08-10 14:50

Then your sound conversion isnīt good enough.
About the blank word: Check your PCStrings in your english. txt, if everything is like the original.

Raymond 16-08-10 14:51

double post

Ceamonks890 17-08-10 04:48

I know these bugs have been fixed in TREP, but it would be great to have these fixed for TRNG too.

Dissappearing flare bubbles underwater
Lara's reflection has binoculars when you look at a mirror through binoculars
Show health meter in inventory when small/large medipack selected(like TR1-TR3)
Jeep/motorbike exploding in water fix

l.m. 17-08-10 09:55

it would be fine,
if the TRNG can handle more Fog Bulbs in one Level, respectively the limit of fog bulbs will increase.

If you place par example 7,8 or more Fog Bulbs in one level, the fog disappear and appear,
when lara reach it.

-Roli- 17-08-10 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 4822437)
Then your sound conversion isnīt good enough.
About the blank word: Check your PCStrings in your english. txt, if everything is like the original.

Everything like the original. :(