Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' Version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

JsotoTRSaga 21-01-12 05:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 5929713)
Doubt it. :p COD fans will play the new game over Tomb Raider even if it's absolute **** and gets a 32% rating while TR gets 94%.

Umg, TR getting 94% @.@

LOL :vlol: they will miss on something Big to buy something smaller than a Cockroach which is CoD i really Don't like CoD anymore UGH! It annoys me now after MW3 i hate CoD... :/ Especially when ppl get so obsessed about it and Show off in Facebook typing that they are too happy because they bought CoD or that CoD is the best game eva or that it keeps them awake and such things... :rolleyes:

lcroft_lc 21-01-12 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 5929713)
Doubt it. :p COD fans will play the new game over Tomb Raider even if it's absolute **** and gets a 32% rating while TR gets 94%.

Umg, TR getting 94% @.@

So true. They will buy a CoD even if Activision re-release Black Ops or Modern Warfare 3 again. :mad: And thats why CoD is now holding biggest selling game title of all time. :mad: :mad:

JsotoTRSaga 21-01-12 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5929739)
So true. They will buy a CoD even if Activision re-release Black Ops or Modern Warfare 3 again. :mad: And thats why CoD is now holding biggest selling game title of all time. :mad: :mad:

CoD is Annoying me so much... especially with the fact that people think is Great and that is the best Thing in Gaming which of course isn't True and i hate it even more when i visited Youtube to watch the E3 Trailer and some1 Commented: ''They should stop making this TR games they're are an Excuse of a Game the only great games that they should keep doing is CoD that is one Heck of a Game'' :ohn: Which made my Hate for CoD grow fonder :/ Hope TR teaches a lesson to those annoying CoD fanboys this Fall! U can do it Karl & Crystal Dynamics! i still have Faith on u! Go Lara! :D

lcroft_lc 21-01-12 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5929780)
CoD is Annoying me so much... especially with the fact that people think is Great and that is the best Thing in Gaming which of course isn't True and i hate it even more when i visited Youtube to watch the E3 Trailer and some1 Commented: ''They should stop making this TR games they're are an Excuse of a Game the only great games that they should keep doing is CoD that is one Heck of a Game'' :ohn: Which made my Hate for CoD grow fonder :/ Hope TR teaches a lesson to those annoying CoD fanboys this Fall! U can do it Karl & Crystal Dynamics! i still have Faith on u! Go Lara! :D

Activision did some bad things in YouTube. Everytime I posted a bad comments they didn't approve it. Like I posted in MW3 trailer that "MW3 is just a DLC of MW, nothing more" and they didn't approve it. They are the only guy I have seen in YouTube who have to use moderation before comment showing. What a loser they are.

JsotoTRSaga 21-01-12 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5929796)
Activision did some bad things in YouTube. Everytime I posted a bad comments they didn't approve it. Like I posted in MW3 trailer that "MW3 is just a DLC of MW, nothing more" and they didn't approve it. They are the only guy I have seen in YouTube who have to use moderation before comment showing. What a loser they are.

Gosh! They think they can rule the gaming industry! :mad: Now i dislike the game and Activision even More :p and they even Block the comments they are Losers and they should be preparing because this Fall they're getting their Butt Kicked by Lara Croft & Crystal Dynamics! yay! :D i'd love to say to Activision Sorry CoD but this is the End of the Line! :ohn:

klona 21-01-12 09:17

FPS games are useless, boring, even more repetitive than TR, or even AC. >_>
Sorry to FPS fans, it's just the simple truth.

Kelly Craftman 21-01-12 13:28

Karl said I had orange teeth :(

Spong 21-01-12 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly Craftman (Post 5930064)
Karl said I had orange teeth :(

He was probably drunk.

lcroft_lc 21-01-12 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly Craftman (Post 5930064)
Karl said I had orange teeth :(

Do you really have? :p

Kelly Craftman 21-01-12 13:38

Well I had an orange in my mouth, so :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.