www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   The General Pokemon Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=194706)

[Xmas] 02-07-13 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy123 (Post 6840734)
I stopped watching the series after season 3 the show just started to suck more and more since then

I stopped watching after Pokémon Advanced (which was amazing imo) and to me, it started to suck more since then :vlol:

I dunno, I still remember the disappointment that was the first episode of Diamond and Pearl. It still wasn't as bad as it's now though. I hate the formula they decided to stick to in terms of character development. You'd expect by now that Ash would be a bit different, more mature and wise (for someone who's had so many adventures/experiences, as well as mistakes to learn from) and to the contrary he is now exactly the same as when he started the whole journey :rolleyes: Especially in the new seasons, I have to admit that there was a certain character development in the past seasons.

Another part of the established formula I hate is the constant losing of characters and introduction of new ones. Like... what was wrong with Brock and Misty? They could make them go for a few episodes but why get rid of them completely? Then you get used to the new characters, only to have them written out of the story again. Let's just stop removing and introducing new characters lol.

TRfan23 02-07-13 20:54

tbh if you've seen the Episode 1 from Series 1, you've seen them all imo :p

Seth94 04-07-13 14:02

A new pokemon has been revealed, although I don't think it has an English name yet. It's a Steel/Ghost type. I think it's supposed to be a sword.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Jami393 04-07-13 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth94 (Post 6842398)
A new pokemon has been revealed, although I don't think it has an English name yet. It's a Steel/Ghost type. I think it's supposed to be a sword.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

It is supposed to be a sword, according to the info on Serebii. Anyway thanks for posting this. :tmb:

Tommy123 04-07-13 19:42

Looks like something that would be in legend of zelda

BrandonFlowers 06-07-13 16:10

Highlight of my day: Catching an Absol. It's been a slow day.
I called it Alanis, the mention of doom and disaster in its bio made it seem like the obvious choice.
My team as of now
Absol (Alanis)
Lucario (Angelo)
Braviary (JoGo)
Magnezone (Magsy)
Arcanine (Sydney)
Samurott (Adam)

LaraDuh 08-07-13 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonFlowers (Post 6844248)
Highlight of my day: Catching an Absol. It's been a slow day.
I called it Alanis, the mention of doom and disaster in its bio made it seem like the obvious choice.
My team as of now
Absol (Alanis)
Lucario (Angelo)
Braviary (JoGo)
Magnezone (Magsy)
Arcanine (Sydney)
Samurott (Adam)

Love that name for an Absol :cln:

I got someone to hack my diamond rom so that my starter would be Feebas with max Beauty holding an everstone. :cln:

I just got done going through Eterna forst so my team is now:

Feebas Lvl: 19
Buneary: Lvl: 16

Jami393 08-07-13 11:38


BrandonFlowers 08-07-13 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaraDuh (Post 6845237)
Love that name for an Absol :cln:

I got someone to hack my diamond rom so that my starter would be Feebas with max Beauty holding an everstone. :cln:

I just got done going through Eterna forst so my team is now:

Feebas Lvl: 19
Buneary: Lvl: 16

I also have a Jolteon called Thor :ohn: HELLS YEAH! I wanted to call him Thoréal but I don't think you can get an e with an accent.

[Xmas] 09-07-13 13:11

Never nicknamed my Pokémon :pi:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.