www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Ankh 19-03-18 16:31

Over 5 000 people must solve this puzzle, only then we will get some goodies.

Costel 19-03-18 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 7838762)
Only the first one will glow then you have to match the other two to the first one, be careful most of them look really similar but some things may be missing. Okay I've done it twice with 2 different glyphs and It said both times I won a constellation piece whatever that is and it showed the axe and 0% not going up at all. Is it a bug or something?

All 3 perfectly match but nothing happens. :confused:

just*raidin*tomb 19-03-18 16:33

Okay i think I solved it? A little confused. It said I earned a constellation and then a pick axe flashed up and it said to share with your friends but I don't see anything else?

I'm so confused. Lol

johnanonymouz 19-03-18 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 7838773)
Okay i think I solved it? A little confused. It said I earned a constellation and then a pick axe flashed up and it said to share with your friends but I don't see anything else?

I'm so confused. Lol

that's it! when the puzzle gets solved 5.000 times we will get sth about the game.

Costel 19-03-18 16:36

Ok, now I solved it.

Athukraz 19-03-18 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ankh (Post 7838771)
Over 5 000 people must solve this puzzle, only then we will get some goodies.

Okay people get solving that puzzle!!!

just*raidin*tomb 19-03-18 16:36

Wait no it went to 1% unlocked. It has to go to 100% and it said "crowd unlock".

So 100 people need to solve the puzzle?

Noooo lol

I've done my part people.

Alex Croft. 19-03-18 16:37

SOLVED! Need new clues about Shadow of the Tomb Raider! :jmp:

just*raidin*tomb 19-03-18 16:38

Where did you read it was 5000?

That's too many! I'm about to make more accounts and solve it. :vlol:

johnanonymouz 19-03-18 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 7838777)
Wait no it went to 1% unlocked. It has to go to 100% and it said "crowd unlock".

So 100 people need to solve the puzzle?

Noooo lol

I've done my part people.

you confused me even more :ponder:


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.