Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

AntRaidsTombs 26-07-18 21:49

Did anybody miss the word “yet” which means they are focusing on Shadow currently at the moment.

Costel 26-07-18 21:54

[QUOTE=Grimaldi;7936395]Yep! You can hear it whenever she gets especially icy:

[youtube]bWwyzry63Xo[/youtube][/QUOTE]

Also female wizard in Diablo 3.

[YouTube]/fh0P6Nslrtw[/YouTube]

WWETombRaider 26-07-18 22:37

[QUOTE=biscuits;7936493]We're probably looking at a loooong hiatus. I don't mind that mind it one bit.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope it's not [I]that [/I]long. We don't want the forums to become stagnant. :p

I'm guessing 3-4 years, and CD takes the reins of the franchise again.

Grimaldi 26-07-18 22:41

I think it’s a good thing they don’t have any plans for the future right now. That’s always been TR’s problem, the relentless slog to the next game before the current one’s even finished. Let them have a proper think and get the right people.

biscuits 26-07-18 22:43

[QUOTE=Grimaldi;7936530]I think it’s a good thing they don’t have any plans for the future right now. That’s always been TR’s problem, the relentless slog to the next game before the current one’s even finished. Let them have a proper think and get the right people.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.
I really do believe that they need time to really think about what they want to do with the franchise. We've had a healthy set of three games that released on a good schedule. Give them time is what I say.

kathrynnn 26-07-18 22:52

I think a long hiatus is acceptable and to be expected, and pretty much necessary. After this trilogy the devs can't just get away with whipping up a new game that is just like the 3 reboot games we already have. They need to take a lot of time to reinvent and redesign things.

Vaskito 26-07-18 22:54

[QUOTE=kathrynnn;7936537]I think a long hiatus is acceptable and to be expected, and pretty much necessary. After this trilogy the devs can't just get away with whipping up a new game that is just like the 3 reboot games we already have. They need to take a lot of time to reinvent and redesign things.[/QUOTE]

As long as it’s with this Lara, I am all for it. It will be a hard wait though

NoahCrofRaider 26-07-18 23:02

[QUOTE=Grimaldi;7936530]I think it’s a good thing they don’t have any plans for the future right now. That’s always been TR’s problem, the relentless slog to the next game before the current one’s even finished. Let them have a proper think and get the right people.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=biscuits;7936531]Thank you.
I really do believe that they need time to really think about what they want to do with the franchise. We've had a healthy set of three games that released on a good schedule. Give them time is what I say.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the both of you. I would like to, if at all possible, be blown away by the next installment, and I would also like the team to have a proper rest for their sake.

2001LC20 26-07-18 23:18

3-4 years is enough to do everything! Look at Just Cause 4 they built the APEX engine from scratch and made it way better! The game also is based on South Africa and it looks obviously better than SOTTR! All done in 2-3 years.

NoahCrofRaider 26-07-18 23:22

[QUOTE=2001LC20;7936563]3-4 years is enough to do everything! Look at Just Cause 4 they built the APEX engine from scratch and made it way better! The game also is based on South Africa and it looks obviously better than SOTTR! All done in 2-3 years.[/QUOTE]

A longer hiatus like four or five, maybe even six years would probably be better for the team.

However, I think remasters of the classics or a new LC game would be a nice thing to tie us over until the next game.