Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Next Generation (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   AkyV’s released plugins (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219148)

AkyV 04-01-18 21:59

AkyV’s released plugins

[FONT=Arial]Hi, everybody![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This is the thread where you can discuss my released plugins with me or with others.[/FONT]

[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]These plugins are well-tested, however, if you discover a new bug, then please report it to me here, and I will (try to) fix it.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Thank to everyone who sent me test results![/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[FONT=Arial]------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

[COLOR="Red"][B]Please, do not forget to check if your TRNG version is not older than the TRNG version recommended in the plugin text files!

A fresh installation of TRLE and TRNG is recommended before using plugins![/B][/COLOR]

[B][FONT=Arial]Plugin name:[/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Arial]AkyV_Mix03
[/FONT][/B]
[I][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Plugin version is 1.0.0.0.[/FONT][/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Developing environment: NGLE+TRNG 1.3.0.7. [/FONT][/COLOR][/I]

[FONT=Arial]Released: 05-03-2020[/FONT][B][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][/B]
[URL="http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=7636390&postcount=2"]download[/URL]

[FONT=Arial]Other plugins needed: mostly none. Except: my AkyVMix02 plugin for some bug fixes (see the detailed descriptions for more info).[/FONT]

The biggest thanks to my main tester, [B]ChocolateFan[/B].
Also many thanks to [B]Alisa97[/B] for testing.

Also thank to anybody who gave me advices to build this plugin.

Feature list:
- you can adjust a set for inside/outside/underwater ambience audio tracks, when the proper track is automatically used,
- you can change the properties (sample, volume etc.) of a particular sound sample in-game,
- a heavily customizable feature to show the health displays (bar+text+sprite) of the enemy aimed by Lara, plus, of the enemies near her,
- some special customization (eg. pulsing) to change the color of classic bars (Lara's health, Lara's air etc.) and default TRNG bars (Damage, custom etc.),
- Lara's hanging strength display in a grip bar, like in Angel of Darkness (plus a condition to check this strength),
- Lara's walking mode switch (walking icon, plus walking mode on/off), like in Angel of Darkness,
- if you find boring and irrealistic that Lara can shoot endlessly, then the required weapon must be reloaded each time eg. if the clip in it has run out of ammo, with a new feature,
- a trigger which lets you change room flags or intensities, based on editor room ID's (or some other parameters), including specified for flipped rooms,
- till now, you could check the distance only between Lara and a Moveable/Static object. But with a new condition here, now you can examine it between any objects.

See the detailed description [URL="https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=8157304&postcount=366"]here[/URL].
Or in NG Center, after installing the plugin, using Export Description button.

[B][FONT=Arial]AkyV_Mix02
[/FONT][/B]
[I][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Developing environment: NGLE+TRNG 1.3.0.7. [/FONT][/COLOR][/I]

[FONT=Arial]Released: 26-12-2018[/FONT][B][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][/B]
[URL="http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=7636390&postcount=2"]download[/URL]

[FONT=Arial]Other plugins needed: none.[/FONT]

The biggest thanks to my main tester, [B]ChocolateFan[/B].
Also many thanks to [B]Alisa97[/B], for testing much back in summer.
And also thank you, [B]Titak[/B] and [B]LGG_PRODUCTION[/B], for sending some test results.

Also thank to anybody who gave me advices to build this plugin.

Main features:
- creature shadow on/off,
- enhanced variable set, with new variables, new operations, new log records, new diagnostic screen,
- tiny leveljump features: scripted finish to LARA_START POS, checking the ID of the previous level,
- new sprite features (variable-based position, fading in/out),
- dripping Lara feature by triggers,
- "raindrop on the camera lens" effect by sprites,
- activating triggers during menus or loadscreens,*
- checking many parameters of the actual camera,
- enhanced Trigger Triggerer feature: for multisquared trigger area or for scripted triggers,
- switch sequences.

*: as for inventory, it is NOT compatible with JMN's ring inventory plugin.

See the detailed description [URL="https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=7939873&postcount=231"]here[/URL].
Or in NG Center, after installing the plugin, using Export Description button.

[B][FONT=Arial]AkyV_Mix01
[/FONT][/B]
[I][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Developing environment: NGLE+TRNG 1.3.0.7 [/FONT][/COLOR][/I]

[FONT=Arial]Released: 04-01-2018[/FONT][B][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Arial]Other plugins needed: none.[/FONT]

[I][FONT=Arial]This plugin contains several new executable triggers and condition triggers, for different features.[/FONT][/I]

[FONT=Arial]Several new things in this plugin are also available with easier or complex triggering and scripting, in variable and memory zone based setups, using only trng.dll.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]However, any variable mentioned there, are NOT used in these new triggers. This plugin is variable-free for level builders![/FONT]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]OCB added:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE]_NEW Camera Target[/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]For Script constant/OCB descriptions (and for possible, unfixable bugs if you use those constants) see the description of that constant/OCB in NG Center/Reference.[/FONT]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Script constants added:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][FONT=Arial]CUST_START_WEAPON[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Plus, see different PARAM constants in the trigger descriptions.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]For trigger descriptions (and for possible, unfixable bugs in those triggers) see Trigger’s Remark Box in Set Trigger Type panel, when that trigger is selected.[/FONT]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]ACTION triggers added:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][FONT=Arial]150:Enemy. Force GUARD property on <#> enemy[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]151:Enemy. Make <#> enemy drop GUARD (AI nullmesh or forced), MODIFY, GUARD+MODIFY, PATROL properties[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]152:Enemy. Put out the flaming torch temporarily in <#> Guide's hand[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]153:Enemy. Make <#> Horseman (on horse) patrol[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]Note:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Several triggers hosting Moveable objects are not Action triggers but Flipeffects. Believe me, I had a good reason to do that, this is not a bug or an error, triggers like that work properly only this way.[/FONT]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]FLIPEFFECT triggers added:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]500:Inventory-Item. Set infinite amount for <&> inventory-item[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]501:Inventory-Item. Set (E) big number of <&> inventory-item[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]502:Inventory-Item. Increase the number of <&> inventory-item with (E) big number[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]503:Inventory-Item. Decrease the number of <&> inventory-item with (E) big number[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]504:Lara. (Weapons) Attach lasersight on <&> weapon[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]505:Lara. (Weapons) Detach lasersight from <&> weapon[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]506:Lara. (Weapons) Load <&> ammo in the shotgun[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]507:Lara. (Weapons) Load <&> ammo in the grenade gun[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]508:Lara. (Weapons) Load <&> ammo in the crossbow[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]509:Lara. (Weapons) Make Lara extract <&> weapon immediately[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]510:Lara. (Holds) Make the flare go dead in Lara’s hand in <&> seconds from now on [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]511:Timer. <&> Enable/disable screen timer[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]512:Timer. Start countdown screen timer from <&> second[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]513:Timer. Use partial time in screen timer in <&> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]514:Lara. (Health) Set Lara's actual air under water to <&> percents[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]515:Lara. (Health) Set Lara's maximum air under water to <&> (set it only out of underwater, except: from default)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]516:Lara. (Health) Keep Lara's actual underwater air (as actual air in scuba diver tank) out of water, in <&> way (No deep wading!)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]517:Timer. Restore the time of running screen timer after the level jump in <&> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]518:Lara. (Move) <&> Enable/disable infinite dash power (for foot and nitro+motorbike)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]519:Cheat. <&> Enable/disable to start flycheat (Restore the original status before leveljump!)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]520:Weather. Horizon. <&> Enable/disable horizon[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]521:Weather. Horizon. <&> Enable/disable ColAddHorizon[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]522:Weather. Sun. <&> Enable/disable LensFlare coordinates and color[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]523:Weather. Sun. The sun has <&> LensFlare coordinates and color[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]524:Weather. Sun. Move the sun in <E> direction in <&> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]525:Weather. Sun. Change slowly the color of the sun to <&> color in (E) seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]526:Weather. Sun. (E) Start/stop pulsing of sun in <&> way, between the original color and the required one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]527:Weather. Sky. (E) Start/stop pulsing of layer1 in <&> way, between the original color and the required one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]528:Camera. Change LoadCamera parameters in <&> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]529:Lara. (Move) Make all the walls climbable in <&> way (Cannot climbing around corners!)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]530:Weather. Sky. (E) Start/stop pulsing of layer2 in <&> way, between the original color and the required one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]531:Weather. Sun. Move the sun in more than one direction at the same time, in <&> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]532:Lara. (Holds) Make Lara get out of/off the actual vehicle in <&> way (if it is sudden: only for jeep or motorbike)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]533:Lara. (Holds) Make Lara get in/on jeep or motorbike in <&> way (just after leveljump/cutscene end)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]534:Lara. (Holds) (E) Enable/disable to use <&> item[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]535:Enemy. Set the new location whereto <&> Ahmet will be transported when resetting Scales the next time[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]536:Lara. (Holds) (E) Start/stop counting the amount of use of <&> switch from now on (to on: one use, to off: another use)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]537:Sound. Change (E) audio/sound master volume (of Options menu) to <&> percent[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]538:Earthquake. (E) Start/stop an earthquake with <&> parameters[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]539:Moveable. Change the look of <&> the object slot for its MIP slot, in bigger distance from Lara than the required one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]540:Lara. (Health) Start/stop making Lara invulnerable against the direct (sword, bite etc.) attack of <&> enemy[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]541:Enemy. Change the vitality of <&> enemy to the required point[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]542:Enemy. Start/stop making <&> enemy invulnerable (remaining aimable)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]543:Enemy. Start/stop making <&> enemy poisoned[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]544:Enemy. Set <&> Enemy Jeep speed to the required value[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]545:Enemy. Set the time between <&> Enemy Jeep (parked) shoots two grenades to the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]546:Enemy. Shoot the next grenade of <&> Enemy Jeep (parked) in the required seconds (then follow the usual timer between grenades)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]547:Enemy. Make <&> Enemy Jeep friendly (= disable grenades), or remove it[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]548:Enemy. Set the ammo amount of <&> Baddy_1 or Baddy_2 to the required bullets[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]549:Enemy. Customize the "burn Lara" and "vulnerability" status of <&> Wraith1 (the fire wraith)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]550:Enemy. Start/stop making <&> Wraith2 (the ice wraith) invulnerable in water[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]551:Enemy. Start/stop making <&> Wraith have a special route[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]552:Enemy. Set the required emission mode for <&> Little Beetles (only when coming from walls)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]553:Enemy. Set the time between <&> emitter emits two fishes to the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]554:Enemy. Start/stop <&> Mutant performing the harmless rage for the required time[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]555:Moveable. Customize <&> Falling Block time to shiver before the crash[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]556:Object generally. Change the OCB value of Moveable or Statics object in <&> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]557:Enemy. Force the required status on <&> Laser Head[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]558:Trap. Force the required speed/direction on <&> Rollingball[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]559:Trap. Force the required tick frames of pause between two extensions of <&> Teeth Spike[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]560:Trap. Force the required rotation speed for <&> Joby Spike[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]561:Trap. Force the required actual length for <&> Joby Spike[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]562:Trap. Force the required maximal length for <&> Joby Spike[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]563:Trap. Make <&> Squishy Block2 fall down in the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]564:Effect. (E) Start/stop <&> customized Sprinkler[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]565:Moveable. Start/stop forcing the required pulsing color on <&> object[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]566:Effect. Make <&> Firerope burn for the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]567:Effect. Force the required status on <&> Burning Floor[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]568:Effect. (E) Start/stop the required special action on <&> Flame Emitter (having flames blown)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]569:Effect. (E) Start/stop the required special action on <&> Steam Emitter (having harmful steam blown)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]570:Moveable. Make <#> Twoblock Platform descend to the required position[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]571:Effect. Make <&> Mine (triggered) explode in the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]572:Effect. Make single <&> Grenade have the required time for the exploding effect[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]573:Moveable. Reactivate <&> object in the required way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]574:Moveable. Modify the One Shot status of <&> object in the required way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]575:Moveable. Modify the codebit button status of <&> object in the required way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]576:Moveable. Make the required mesh of <&> object slot shatterable[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]577:Statistics. Add one extra pack to the <&> medipack statistics[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]578:Statistics. (E) Start/stop the custom phase of <&> statistical parameter[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]579:Statistics. Write the actual value of (E) statistical parameter in <&> variable[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]580:Inventory-Item. Make the mechanical scarab useable <&> times from now on[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]581:Train. <&> Enable/disable Train[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]582:ResetHUB. <&> Enable/disable ResetHUB for (E) level[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]583:Camera. <&> Start/stop forcing "look" camera to keep the view[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]584:Inventory-Item. Set <&> parameters for (E) inventory item [B][COLOR="Red"]
[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]Note:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Many Flipeffect triggers (controlling objects) of this plugin has a limitation: only one or a few objects can be used with that feature at the same time. I did that limitation because they need some extra memory:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]a, It is a continuous feature, we need to execute it again and again, or else the effect will be lost. Or[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]b, New savegame data is needed for this feature.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]And I created that extra memory only for one/a few numbers of objects.[/FONT]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]CONDITION triggers added:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][FONT=Arial]116:Moveable. <#> object activates this HEAVY trigger[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]117:Moveable. <#> object (including Lara) is performing the required animation and frame[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]118:Moveable. The item found latest is <#> object[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]119:ResetHUB. ResetHUB is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]120:Train. Train is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]121:Inventory-Item. The inventory has been closed latest at <#> item[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]122:Inventory-Item. The mechanical scarab can be used <#> times[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]123:Statistics. <#> Seconds of time have been taken so far in (E) the level/game[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]124:Statistics. <#> Ammo have been used so far in (E) the level/game[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]125:Statistics. <#> Secrets have been found so far in (E) the level/game[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]126:Statistics. <#> Meters of distance have been travelled so far in (E) the level/game[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]127:Statistics. <#> Big/small medipacks have been used so far in (E) the level/game[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]128:Moveable. (E) Mesh of <#> object has been invisible/shattered[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]129:Moveable. The required mesh of <#> object slot is shatterable[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]130:Moveable. The codebit button status of <#> object is (E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]131:Moveable. The One Shot status of <#> object is (E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]132:Moveable. <#> Door (moved by a cog switch) is in (E) position[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]133:Effect. Lightning just (E) strikes/doesn't strike into <#> Lightning Conductor[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]134:Moveable. <#> Element Puzzle status is (E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]135:Effect. Single <#> Grenade has the required seconds before the explosion effect ends[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]136:Effect. <#> Mine (triggered) has the required seconds before the explosion[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]137:Trap. <#> Sentry Gun radar status is (E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]138:Moveable. <#> Expanding Platform actual size is the required percent of the maximum[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]139:Moveable. <#> Raising Block actual size is the required percent of the maximum[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]140:Moveable. <#> Twoblock Platform is in (E) position[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]141:Effect. <#> Waterfall Mist (having random emission by OCB) just (E) has/doesn't have an emission[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]142:Effect. <#> Steam Emitter (having harmful steam blown) has the required parameter value[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]143:Effect. <#> Steam Emitter (having harmful steam blown) has (E) status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]144:Effect. <#> Flame Emitter (having flames blown) has the required parameter value[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]145:Effect. <#> Flame Emitter (having flames blown) has (E) status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]146:Effect. <#> Burning Floor has (E) status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]147:Effect. <#> Firerope (just burning) starts crumbling in the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]148:Effect. <#> Firerope has (E) status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]149:Lara. (Health) Lara is <#> just burning or not[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]150:Inventory. There are <#> number of (E) inventory-item[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]151:Lara. (Health) Lara's actual underwater air is <#> percents in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]152:Lara. (Move) Lara is just dashing (on foot or nitro+motorbike) with <#> percents of dash value[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]153:Lara. (Weapons) Shotgun has <#> inventory status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]154:Lara. (Weapons) Uzis have <#> inventory status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]155:Lara. (Weapons) Revolver has <#> inventory status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]156:Lara. (Weapons) Grenade gun has <#> inventory status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]157:Lara. (Weapons) Crossbow has <#> inventory status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]158:Lara. (Weapons) Lasersight has <#> inventory status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]159:Trap. <#> Sentry Gun shooting status is (E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]160:Lara. (Weapons) Lara is just aiming at any enemy (in automatic way)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]161:Lara. (Weapons) Lara is just aiming at an enemy of <#> enemy slot (in automatic way)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]162:Lara. (Weapons) Lara is just aiming at <#> enemy (in automatic way)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]163:Lara. (Weapons) Lara is just looking through the lasersight on <#> weapon in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]164:Lara. (Weapons) Lara's actual weapon is <#> in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]165:Lara. (Weapons) The weapon has the exact holstered position of <#> parameter[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]166:Lara. (Weapons) The weapon seen on Lara's back is <#>[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]167:Lara. (Weapons) There is any weapon in Lara's hand in <#> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]168:Lara. (Holds) Lara is performing <#> action with (E) torch[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]169:Lara. (Holds) Lara ignites a flame/torch at <#> frame of (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]170:Lara. (Holds) Lara ignites a flare[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]171:Lara. (Holds) Lara picks up a flaming flare (she has dropped before) in <#> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]172:Lara. (Holds) The moment when Lara starts throwing/dropping a flare in <#> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]173:Lara. (Holds) The flare in Lara's hand has started blinking (dying) (One Shot is recommended)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]174:Lara. (Holds) The flare in Lara’s hand will be dead in (E) more/less/exactly than <#> seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]175:Timer. Screen timer is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]176:Timer. Screen timer is at <#> seconds in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]177:Timer. The timer of the Moveable object will expire in the required seconds in <#> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]178:Timer. The timer of <#> Moveable object has (E) activity status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]179:Lara. (Status) Lara is on a square with grey frame (to start the mechanical scarab)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]180:Lara. (Health) (E) More/less/exactly than <#> game tick frame is just being performed since the start of the dying animation[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]181:Cheat. Lara is just <#> flying/not flying in DOZY mode[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]182:Cheat. Flycheat is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]183:Weather. Horizon. Horizon is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]184:Weather. Sky. (E) Layer 1/2 is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]185:Weather. Lightning. Lightning is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]186:Weather. Horizon. ColAddHorizon is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]187:Weather. Sun. LensFlare coordinates and color are <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]188:Weather. Sky. (E) Layer 1/2 is moving in <#> direction[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]189:Weather. Sky. (E) Layer 1/2 has <#> speed[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]190:Weather. Fog. VolumetricFX is <#> enabled/disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]191:Weather. Sun. Sun is just <#> moving or not[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]192:Weather. Sun. Sun has <#> color[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]193:Weather. Sky. (E) Layer 1/2 has <#> color[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]194:Weather. Sun. Sun is just <#> pulsing or not[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]195:Weather. Sky. (E) Layer 1/2 is just <#> pulsing or not[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]196:Lara. (Holds) Lara <#> is just (not) hanging on a rope[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]197:Lara. (Holds) Lara is hanging on a rope in <#> way in (E) position (only if her feet are not on the rope)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]198:Lara. (Holds) Lara's horizontal distance to the vertical is <#> when swinging on the rope (only if her feet are not on the rope)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]199:Moveable. The object works according to the required value in the OCB window in <#> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]200:Moveable. <#> Object has (E) feature in OCB window[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]201:Lara. (Holds) Lara <#> is just (not) driving a vehicle[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]202:Lara. (Holds) Lara is just driving <#> vehicle[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]203:Lara. (Holds) Lara used the switch the required times since the counting started (to on: one use, to off: another use) in <#> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]204:Lara. (Holds) The usage of <#> object is (E) enabled/disabled (only made with F534 or tightrope)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]205:Moveable. <#> Falling Block (just performing shivering) will fall down in the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]206:Lara. (Holds) Lara is just moving <#> Pushable Object in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]207:Lara. (Holds) Lara is just pushing <#> Rollingball[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]208:Lara. (Holds) Lara is just using <#> Rope in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]209:Lara. (Holds) Lara is just using <#> Parallel Bar in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]210:Weather. Fog. Distance fog (if VFX disabled) or fog bulb (if VFX enabled) trigger-based color is <#>[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]211:Room. Room has <#> properties[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]212:Moveable. The object (including Lara) is in <#> room[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]213:Statics. The object works according to the required value in the OCB window in <#> way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]214:Statics. <#> Object has (E) feature in OCB window[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]215:Object generally. Moveable (including Lara) or Statics object has <#> orientation[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]216:Statics. <#> Object has a (E) wholeness status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]217:Moveable. The object (including Lara) vertical distance from the floor (with collision) under the object is <#>[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]218:Sound. The <#> audio is playing in (E) mode[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]219:Sound. The (E) audio/sound master volume (of Options menu) is <#> percent[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]220:Earthquake. The actual intensity of the actual earthquake is <#>[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]221:Moveable. The object slot will change the look for its MIP slot, in <#> distance from Lara[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]222:Moveable. <#> Object is died/ruined (= general "death" condition)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]223:Camera. The current camera is <#>[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]224:Enemy. The vitality percent of the enemy is <#>[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]225:Enemy. Lara or else just hits <#> enemy with bullets (excluded: grenades, arrows; included: immortal enemies, accidental hits)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]226:Enemy. <#> Enemy is (E) poisoned or not (but living)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]227:Enemy. <#> Enemy has (E) AI property[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]228:Enemy. <#> Enemy Jeep shoots the next grenade in the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]229:Enemy. <#> Enemy Jeep is just (E) friendly or not[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]230:Enemy. <#> Baddy_1 or Baddy_2 has the required amount of Uzi ammunition[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]231:Enemy. The torch in <#> Guide's hand has (E) status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]232:Enemy. The on-horse status of <#> Horseman is (E)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]233:Enemy. <#> Wraith1 (the fire wraith) has (E) "burn Lara" and "vulnerability" status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]234:Enemy. <#> Wraith2 (the ice wraith) is (E) vulnerable/invulnerable in water[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]235:Enemy. <#> Wraith is just turning (E) clockwise/anti-clockwise[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]236:Enemy. <#> Wraith have (E) special route[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]237:Enemy. The required amount of Little Beetles have not been emitted yet from <#> emitter[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]238:Enemy. The required amount of Fishes have not been emitted yet from <#> emitter[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]239:Enemy. <#> Emitter just emits a fish[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]240:Enemy. <#> Mutant is just (E) harmful/harmless[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]241:Enemy. <#> Setha is just shooting energy in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]242:Enemy. <#> Harpy is just shooting energy in (E) way[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]243:Enemy. The new location whereto <&> Ahmet will be transported when resetting Scales the next time is the required one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]244:Enemy. <#> Laser Head has (E) required status[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]245:Enemy. The required number of body parts (of 12) still remains to shatter before <#> Hydra dies[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]246:Trap. <#> Rollingball has the required speed in the required direction[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]247:Trap. <#> Teeth Spikes is in (E) position[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]248:Trap. The next extension of <#> Teeth Spikes (just drawn back) will happen in the required tick frame[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]249:Trap. The rotation speed of <#> Joby Spike is the required one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]250:Trap. <#> Joby Spike is just rotating (E) clockwise/anti-clockwise[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]251:Trap. The actual length of <#> Joby Spike is the required one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]252:Trap. The maximal length of <#> Joby Spike is the required one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]253:Trap. <#> Squishy Block2 falls in the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]254:Trap. <#> Seth Blade next strike starts in the required seconds[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]255:Effect. <#> Sprinkler is in (E) working phase[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]Note:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]It seems the best or sometimes the only way to use some condition triggers is if you use them as GlobalTrigger conditions, not placing them in the map. (But maybe you will be more lucky than me when you test them in the map, that is why they are not only GlobalTrigger conditions.)[/FONT]

[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Bug fixes:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][FONT=Arial]- Bug description: the Seth Blade trap will be reactivated when a savegame has been loaded.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Note:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]This fix works only if the OCB is negative. (Because it is meaningless with a positive OCB.)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I mean, it is not really known, but Seth Blades are working not only with negative OCB numbers, but positive OCB numbers as well:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]a, As you know, a negative OCB number means the trap will start moving in a time which is defined in the OCB number (as tick frames), and, after that, the trap won't move any more.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]b, A positive OCB number means the trap will start moving in a time which is defined in the OCB number (as tick frames), and, after that, the trap will start moving again (according to that time).[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]An antitrigger means a pause in both cases.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]- Bug description: the Drive/Reverse and speedcounter sprites are enabled even if Lara is not in the jeep.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Note:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Yes, the jeep also has a (useable!) speedcounter sprite if there also is a motorbike in the WAD.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

AkyV 04-01-18 22:00

Reserved for later.

AkyV 04-01-18 22:00

Reserved for later.

Joey79100 18-01-18 20:29

I actually don't get why this thread doesn't have any reply, I don't even get how I didn't post earlier to thank you for your huge work. This is not one big ready-to-use feature, but rather an extension of TRNG, which somehow makes it even more valuable because it allows for even more gameplay features.
Things like checking the rolling ball speed so we can make a puzzle where we have to make a rolling ball fast enough to shatter something for example, ro lens flare control, counting how many times a switch has been used, checking if Lara is currently on a scarab sector (so we can use it as an extension to gameplay for whatever purpose we want)... can be used in combination with other things to create even more interesting puzzles. I remember a few years ago I spent time reading the triggers TRNG had, or more recently your hidden triggers tutorials, and it actually gave me inspiration several times for interesting/new puzzles (well, I didn't actually make most of them, but still :gabisaysbequiet:). And now there is even more to think about.
So thank you for this plugin, and for all the things you're helping us do in our games. I hope we'll get to see more in the future. :D

AkyV 18-01-18 22:38

[QUOTE=Joey79100;7813991] I remember a few years ago I spent time reading the triggers TRNG had, or more recently your hidden triggers tutorials, and it actually gave me inspiration several times for interesting/new puzzles (well, I didn't actually make most of them, but still :gabisaysbequiet:). And now there is even more to think about.[/QUOTE]

In fact a big part of this plugin is a user-friendly version of the hidden triggers (i.e. you don't need all the complex variable-triggering/scripting listed there, you need only a simple plugin trigger, without variables). Moreover, many hidden trigger setups were not really finished (i.e. it was only a possibility, without really understandable, lacking of the description of the really complex, exact environment), which was at last finished here.

[QUOTE]So thank you for this plugin, and for all the things you're helping us do in our games.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome! :D

[QUOTE]I hope we'll get to see more in the future. :D[/QUOTE]
My actual purpose is not like creating some perfect enemy from scratch, but still the same: presenting tiny but useful features in plugins. :D
Yes, I am just working on my second one (probably will be released in this year), and, for example, I have just finished a really tiny feature last week: a little request to turn on/off Lara's or enemies' shadow.

OverRaider 01-02-18 17:12

Yes I agree with Joey that this plugin is amazing and I especially love that now we can set up the audio properly, so no more background music and foreground music playing at same time!

Just curious to ask about LensFlare, I see that there are some additional options but still can`t see to be able setting up negative coordinates (for west and north) and that would be very useful for me, as I can`t rotate the map in editor and realised too lately that we can`t use negative numbers, do you think it is possible to make it work, AkyV? please? Or is it really a limitation which can`t be changed at all?

AkyV 01-02-18 17:53

[QUOTE=OverRaider;7817950]Yes I agree with Joey that this plugin is amazing and I especially love that now we can set up the audio properly, so no more background music and foreground music playing at same time![/QUOTE]

Thanks! :D

[QUOTE]Just curious to ask about LensFlare, I see that there are some additional options but still can`t see to be able setting up negative coordinates (for west and north) and that would be very useful for me, as I can`t rotate the map in editor and realised too lately that we can`t use negative numbers, do you think it is possible to make it work, AkyV? please? Or is it really a limitation which can`t be changed at all?[/QUOTE]

What I wrote in the readme of PARAM_LENS_FLARE:

Recommended interval: 0 (north), 256 000 (south).
Recommended interval: 0 (below - Lara's floor level), -128 000 (above - top of the sky).
Recommended interval: 0 (west), 256 000 (east).

So it is only recommeded, you can try bigger/smaller. Besides, as you can see, 0 is in west and north directions, not the middle.
However, those are logical borders. I mean, eg. values above 256000 are really meaningless, you cannot really see real difference eg. between 250000 and 290000. And sometimes these "over-border" values could be ugly, "buggy".

And again: these are NGLE cardinal points, the game is not the same.

OverRaider 01-02-18 18:12

Maybe I did not understand well about the lensflare coordinates. in picture below is how I understood it

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/w9hZLA8.jpg[/IMG]

0 is at the border and can`t go any further beyond west and north while we can set up sun coordinates beyond borders of 2d map for south and east directions, the thing is if I set up lensflare for west and north the effect will move away from its location as Lara moves while it is almost impossible for the effect moving away of its place for south and east because the lensflare effect is too far away so even if we walk with Lara far to the other side of the map the effect optically stays in its location... But maybe I did not understand it well, please correct me someone if what I wrote is nonsense...

EDIT: so what I want is to be able to put -256 000 for west and north coordinates

AkyV 01-02-18 18:28

(0,0) is not where Lara is. That can be also "far away" from Lara, who is kinda in the middle of this little map you drew.

Positive and negative number can have the same meanings sometimes. This is how it works also eg. with the layer speeds. I also explain it in my C189 trigger:

[QUOTE]Set direction and speed values in different Script commands and triggers, in this way (the values in brackets are the C189 values):

-256 (Speed 0): motionless (Layer1 command, Layer2 command)
from -129 (fast - Speed 127) to -255 (slow - Speed 1): northwards (Layer1 command), southwards (Layer2 command)
from -1 (slow - Speed 1) to -128 (fast - Speed 128): southwards (Layer1 command), northwards (Layer2 command)
0 (Speed 0): motionless (Layer1 command, Layer2 command, F153)
from 1 (slow - Speed 1) to 127 (fast - Speed 127): northwards (Layer1 command, F153 for layer1), southwards (Layer2 command, F153 for layer2)
from 128 (fast - Speed 128) to 255 (slow - Speed 1): southwards (Layer1 command, F153 for layer1), northwards (Layer2 command, F153 for layer2)

Except:
If you use both layers at the same time, then Layer2 command or F153 for layer2 use the same direction, as if they were used for layer1. (So eg. 120 now is a fast speed northwards both for layer1 and layer2.)[/QUOTE]

So lensflare must be something similar. We use negative values because a negative value probably will do the same as another value with a positive sign.
But, again, if this is not what you experience, then you can try negative values, what I say there is only [I]recommended[/I]. :)

Titak 26-02-18 15:51

A question regarding the C165 trigger.

I have this:
[CODE]Parameters= PARAM_WEAPON_HOLSTERS, 1, IGNORE, SIXSHOOTER_ITEM, 1, IGNORE
TriggerGroup= 106, $028000, 1, $A5
TriggerGroup= 108, $2000, 355, $1405
GlobalTrigger= 46, FGT_SINGLE_SHOT_RESUMED, GT_CONDITION_GROUP, IGNORE, 106, 108, IGNORE[/CODE]
TG108 is simply a trigger to make the screen flash purple, just to see if the condition triggers anything the moment the sixshooter is taken from the holsters.
So far nothing...

Changed the framenumber in the PARAM_WEAPON_HOLSTERS command.
Took FGT_SINGLE_SHOT_RESUMED out of GT46.
Nothing.

Have I done something wrong with the C165? :ponder:

AkyV 26-02-18 16:57

[QUOTE]ExtractFrame field
------------------
See the required animation in WADMerger Animation Editor. You need to identify which is the very first frame when the required shotgun, grenade gun, crossbow weapon leaves perfectly the holsters (or Lara's back). For example, if it is the default extracting animation of the crossbow, then you can see it is probably Frame10. So you need to type 10 now in this field.

If it is pistol, revolver or Uzi, then it is not (!) a frame of this animation. It is a bit complicated to explain. That is why all I say is these are the frames I suggest (for the default animations):

-pistols: 13
[B][COLOR="Red"]-revolver: 15[/COLOR][/B]
-Uzis: 13

If you edit the animation, then you should use the "plus/minus one, two, three etc. frames" method to find the proper frame in the "trial and error" way.

The required animations are:

-pistols: PISTOLS_ANIM Animation 2
-revolver: SIXSHOOTER_ANIM Animation 2
-Uzis: UZI_ANIM Animation 2
-shotgun: SHOTGUN_ANIM Animation 1
-grenade gun: GREMADE_GUN_ANIM Animation 0
-crossbow: CROSSBOW_ANIM Animation 1

Type IGNORE here if you check only the holstering moment of the weapon.
Also type IGNORE if you check the whole holstered position, for pistol, revolver, Uzi.

Important note!
Never forget to check this frame in this field, each time when you edit this animation.[/QUOTE]

What you need is Frame15 instead of Frame1. :D

(Anyway, Frame15 is only one moment, naturally, so the Resumed feature to force it to be activated only at a tick frame is not really useful, it will do it either way. :) )

Titak 26-02-18 17:30

Why do I keep missing such info! :facepalm:

Tried it and made some progress.

[CODE]; ---- show pistol in left holster when revolver is drawn
Parameters= PARAM_WEAPON_HOLSTERS, 1, IGNORE, SIXSHOOTER_ITEM, 15, IGNORE
TriggerGroup= 106, $028000, 1, $A5
TriggerGroup= 108, $2000, 340, $200D, $2000, 355, $1405
GlobalTrigger= 46, IGNORE, GT_ALWAYS, IGNORE, 106, 108, IGNORE[/CODE]

TG108 now also contains a trigger to swap Lara's holster meshes with a holster meshes object in the LARA_DOUBLE_MIP slot.
Because that's the reason I started trying this C165 condition: to have a pistol in the left holster when drawing the sixshooter.
Tried this before with scripting, but that failed. This C165 makes that easier I thought. :D

However:
Lara draws the sixshooter for the [U]first[/U] time: the screen flashes and the holsters are those in the LARA_DOUBLE_MIP slot (with a pistol in the left holster).
Lara holsters the sixshooter for the [U]first[/U] time: the LARA_HOLSTERS_SIXSHOOTER appear, as it should.
So far so good. :D

But...

Lara draws the sixshooter for the [U]second[/U] time: the screen flashes but this time the LARA_HOLSTERS appear.
Lara holsters the sixshooter for the [U]second[/U] time: the LARA_HOLSTERS_SIXSHOOTER appear, as it should.

Lara draws the sixshooter for the [U]third[/U] time: the screen flashes and the holsters are those in the LARA_DOUBLE_MIP slot (with a pistol in the left holster).
Lara holsters the sixshooter for the [U]third[/U] time: the LARA_HOLSTERS_SIXSHOOTER appear, as it should.

Lara draws the sixshooter for the [U]fourth[/U] time: the screen flashes but this time the LARA_HOLSTERS appear.

And so on.
So the holsters alternate between the LARA_HOLSTERS version and those in the LARA_DOUBLE_MIP slot. :confused:

And when I draw pistols, the holsters are also those of the LARA_DOUBLE_MIP slot, so with a pistol in the left holster.

So I need a way to somehow reverse the effect and return to the normal holsters in between.
But my mind draws a blank here... :o

AkyV 26-02-18 18:12

This is the general way how swaps work since TRLE. :D
I mean a swap not only a reference to a slot, but even a physical change between slots:

Original:
Slot A: object with X look
Slot B: object with Y look

Swap1:
Slot A: object with Y look
Slot B: object with X look

Swap2:
Etc.

I don't know, perhaps you should swap them back when she is holstering, so the proper meshes (=another swap) will be shown up when extracting the next time. :ponder:

Titak 26-02-18 18:28

Can't use that F340 trigger again, because I can't pick the LARA_HOLSTERS from the list to swap to.

This one doesn't seem to work either, at least not so far with my current setup:
[CODE]; Set Trigger Type - FLIPEFFECT 100
; Exporting: TRIGGER(3088:0) for FLIPEFFECT(100) {Tomb_NextGeneration}
; <#> : Lara. (Mesh) Set single <&>Lara mesh with mesh got from (E)slot
; <&> : Objects in the Holsters
; (E) : SLOT 13 LARA_HOLSTERS
; Values to add in script command: $2000, 100, $C10[/CODE]
Don't know when to activate this either, to be honest. :ponder:

Actually, I've reached the same point as back then with my variables scripting setup. :vlol:
It's the alternating meshswap issue that stopped me from trying this any further.
Couldn't figure out how to swap back to the holsters then either.

On the other hand, what if I do manage to get it to work?
How would that look when having uzi's selected before drawing the sixshooter?
Lara would then have a pistol in the left holster instead of a uzi... :ponder:

Perhaps I should just leave it at this.
At least I can confirm that C165 is working. :D

AkyV 26-02-18 18:38

[QUOTE=Titak;7826398]Can't use that F340 trigger again, because I can't pick the LARA_HOLSTERS from the list to swap to. [/QUOTE]

You don't need to choose another one.
I mean this trigger swaps, and the second activation swaps back etc:

[QUOTE]; Set Trigger Type - FLIPEFFECT 340
; Exporting: TRIGGER(8205:0) for FLIPEFFECT(340) {Tomb_NextGeneration}
; <#> : Lara. (Mesh) Swap Mesh of <&>Extra Lara Slots with that of (E)Slot
; <&> : SLOT 13 LARA_HOLSTERS
; (E) : SLOT 105 LARA_DOUBLE_MIP
; Values to add in script command: $2000, 340, $200D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Couldn't figure out how to swap back to the holsters then either.[/QUOTE]

If you use PARAM_WEAPON_HOLSTERS to swap when extracting, then you can also use another Parameters like that to swap when holstering. :)
Anyway, I am not sure you need to keep swapping. I mean, after you swapped the proper object to the proper slot, then you will leave it there. It will be changed the next time only when you need the regular holsters again for the revolver.

[QUOTE]At least I can confirm that C165 is working. :D[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah. :tmb:

matrix54 28-02-18 11:27

Titak, you could check a variable to check if Lara has swapped holsters before she draws them?

Titak 28-02-18 11:38

Hhm... I don't understand how that would help, because that would still leave the meshswap system that AkyV mentioned intact.

[QUOTE]Original:

Swap1:
Slot A: object with Y look
Slot B: object with X look

Swap2:
Etc.[/QUOTE]

So what would checking that variable have to do in this case? :ponder:

matrix54 28-02-18 11:47

It was in regress’s to it happening every other time. With a variable, the game will stop checking every other draw.

If the variable is 0 or you don’t have a bit set (whatever you prefer), when she draws a revolver, change the holster and set the bit to one/set the bit. So, every time she draws a holster, it won’t swap.

Again, when she draws the pistols, you do the opposite - check if the variable is
1, of if a bit has been set, then change the holster back, and reset the variable.

Titak 28-02-18 12:28

Hmm... I can look into that.
I was hoping I wouldn't have to use a variable anymore because I tend to use quite a few of them in my levels these days.
But it might work.

I'll come back asking questions if I can't figure it out. :p

LGG_PRODUCTION 08-03-18 16:05

I have two questions about the weapons:

Is it possible to have a crossbow with included and not detatchable lasersight?
Is it possible to have a shotgun with a single ammo pack available?

matrix54 08-03-18 17:32

Both of those are a yes, but require some engine tricks.

-

To preset the crossbow, you have to change the crossbow's inventory flags with scripting and trigger groups. This causes the lasersight to remake active, but you don't see the word "Separate" beneath it.

-

To give the shotgun a single box of ammo, you need to remove the uzis or the revolver from you level, and (with inventory flags) force the shotgun to display uzi ammo or revovler ammo beneath the shotgun (while just picking up the shotgun shells you want, with either wideshot or normal shot). Then, you tell the game to make the uzi ammo equal to whatever shotgun shells you're using.

What will happen is you'll end up with uzi or revolver ammo in your inventory, so you can default the uzi or the revovler some other random object (like a timer), and hide the ammo with inventory item flags. You would (of course) force the gun to show the the statistics when clicked.

-

Complicated stuff without plugins (which I don't believe we have). :vlol:

DJ Full 12-03-18 17:36

I got your mix plugin 1 Akyv, NG_Center asked me where to unpack it to.
But instead of extracting to my trle root folder, all working files got duplicated.
So I have one copy in root and another in internal /Plugin_AkyVMix01 folder.
I didn't notice that and compiled the script, now the newest is in the root...

Is this normal? Maybe it is, but doesn't look like it. Do I need both copies?
If not, which files do I need and which I can delete to avoid data loss?

Titak 12-03-18 18:07

Can't you check with folder NG-Center uses for the files? :ponder:

DJ Full 12-03-18 18:29

Not really.

NG_Center says the plugin files are used by the internal folder.

Of script.[B]dat[/B], now I have:
- in root folder: probably last compilation, 17:38
- but in subfolder: version from 15:30 when I didn't even yet have the plugin.
But that version in plugin folder wasn't shipped with plugin files.
I assume it was created and bound with them but the date is wrong.

The script.[B]txt[/B] is only one, in the root folder.
But when I mounted the plugin, this file was auto-updated with plugin info.

So I cannot really be sure what changed and where...

AkyV 12-03-18 18:53

I recommend to unpack first (anywhere), before installing it. Not only mine, it seems general about plugins.
Anway (should be automatical by the installation):

BTN: NG Center root
SCRIPT: NG Center root
OCB: NG Center root
DLL: TRLE root
TRG: TRLE root
TXT: with Plugin name, transformed into a Properties TXT, in NG Center root
Other TXT: made only for the plugin install folder

DJ Full 12-03-18 19:06

This is precisely what I did. Unpacked and selected "install from folder".
Then I did the same but "install from zip file" and there was no change.
My major concern is all the duped files - is this error, backup or update...

AkyV 12-03-18 19:24

You don't need to install it from folder/ZIP/RAR. Those are only options.
And only one DLL was uploaded. There are no othere versions. DLL was compiled at 24-12-2017 1:33 AM. No backup, no update.
I hope you used the official link.

[url]http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=7636390&postcount=2[/url]

If you can still enter the test forum, then perhaps there can be WIP links there. I hope you didn't choose them... :)

DJ Full 12-03-18 19:40

I guess I know what happened.
I unpacked to the root folder. Not installed but just unpacked.
Then I clicked on "install", but the files were already in correct places...
so the installer didn't know what to do and duped them into a subfolder.

Does it make sense?

But it doesn't explain why it duped ALL files together with plugin ones...
I mean load, english, script, projects, exes, even the exported trigger txts.

So...
I'm gonna compare those 150MB file by file, and check the size differences...
I think this is the safest, if not the only option...

AkyV 12-03-18 19:52

Honestly, a plugin installation should be very easy:
1. Unpack anywhere. (No, this custom folder is not the correct place.)
2. Choose "install from folder".
3. Installing...
4. As the warning message says, restart NG Center before doing anything else in the script.

Project, english etc. - these have nothing to do with plugins. :confused:
NG Center never did anything like that to me.... (Is it TRNG 1.3.0.7?)

But duped files (not Tomb Raider, though) also happened to me, a few times (I mean, not when doing anything with plugins). I don't know what caused that, I needed a so-called "consistence check" (or what the proper English term is) to fix them. (fsutil dirty query c:, chkdsk c)

DJ Full 12-03-18 20:41

Yep. I just unpacked to the only folder I shouldn't have unpacked to :D
De-duplicated... I mean unified the folder.... ready to test the plugin :)
Let's see.....

DJ Full 12-03-18 22:55

I did exactly as you said. TRNG crashes instantly after launch :/
This persists even after I uninstalled the plugin... dammit...
I need to clean up the entire folder and reinstall the workshop.
Then I'll make a video to show you precisely what happens.
There's a little chance I hit some uncharted glitch or what...

AkyV 12-03-18 23:07

1. Video. Okay.
2. Some people reported crashes or similar issues with plugins (not only this one) when realized they don't have the minimum 1.3.0.7. Do you have? :D
3. Some of us established some weeks ago that the best way to install any plugins after a fresh installation of TRLE/TRNG. (Not for everyone. As far as I know Titak installed it successfully for a working, huge and important TRNG project, her Avalon2. Funny, anyway, that we can never say OS issue. I mean, I wrote this plugin in my old PC, under XP, and Titak uses it with Win10.)
4. After I installed TRNG 1.3.0.X (I don't remember what was X exactly), I encountered random crashes. Before doing anything with plugins. And that still exists. My solution is I have another TRLE installed as well (yes, a pure one, without any TRNG), where I use ALT+ENTER to switch on/off window mode. Perhaps also starting/loading something in that TRLE. Just for a few moments and then I exit. Then that crash is fixed. For a while...

klona 12-03-18 23:18

[QUOTE=DJ Full;7832169]I did exactly as you said. TRNG crashes instantly after launch :/
This persists even after I uninstalled the plugin... dammit...
I need to clean up the entire folder and reinstall the workshop.
Then I'll make a video to show you precisely what happens.
There's a little chance I hit some uncharted glitch or what...[/QUOTE]

I do have a similar problem. If it still crashes, just delete ng_settings in your TRLE folder and then launch ngle again.

AkyV 12-03-18 23:28

As far as I can see, ng_settings.bin is the file where the list to open "last projects" is stored. Perhaps is it detected that older projects of the list aren't compatible (?) with the plugins and that causes the crash? :ponder:

DJ Full 12-03-18 23:50

No way at least in my case: project 1.3.0.7, plugin 1.3.0.7.
Apparently klona is correct... it was this very file, ng_settings.bin.
It appears to remember projects from several previous trle folders.
A chunk of it even contained an... enemy jeep tutorial???

Deleted. Recreated. The projects open. Weird...

Edit:
In the light of the above I tried again to use the Mix1 plugin.
But nope, as soon as installed it, NGLE does an instant crash.
And no, it's not the project because I can't even load any.
Yep, gonna make that video...

AkyV 13-03-18 18:24

A log info could be also helpful.

1. Launch Tomb4_log.exe in TRLE/tools folder.
2. Launch the game. It crashes.
3. Maybe you could also see the issue in the log program window, but it is the better if you can open tomb4_log.txt in tools folder: this is the result of the last run of log.exe. Probably the last row(s) of the log info have something useable about the reason of the crash.

Edit:
Wait, you mean NGLE, the editor, not the game?
That also has a log exe/txt there, tomb5_log.

DJ Full 13-03-18 21:26

Yep, it's NGLE not the game.
Will check out the log file.
Recording for you right now...

EDIT: Now I can't download your plugin at all.
It says "bad gateway"...

AkyV 13-03-18 22:19

[QUOTE=DJ Full;7832604]Yep, it's NGLE not the game.
Will check out the log file.
Recording for you right now...[/QUOTE]

Okay, I am here. :D

[QUOTE]EDIT: Now I can't download your plugin at all.
It says "bad gateway"...[/QUOTE]

Must be a web issue.
No problem here...

Titak 13-03-18 22:40

How odd it doesn't install properly on your end, DJ Full. :confused:
I haven't had any issues with AkyV's plugin or the rollingball plugin.

I sure hope you guys figure out what the problem is.

DJ Full 13-03-18 23:45

I guess I just made some obvious mistake or what.
Here's the entire procedure as I'm trying to follow it:

[youtube]_DCbK2rDc5M[/youtube]