www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Portugalraider 31-03-18 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 7846585)
was there even any early stage development for this Tomb Raider game?

Well, of course there was. CD/EM/SE just chose to show the game on its later stages of development. :p

TRExpertgamer 31-03-18 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 7846612)
Well, of course there was. CD/EM/SE just chose to show the game on its later stages of development. :p

ok I mean they usually show all of the stages of development from the very start to the final version of the game. right? that's how I always want for the Tomb Raider franchise to show all the great process for what they usually work on as always! That's what the Tomb Raider franchise is always really about.

cephasjames 31-03-18 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimaldi (Post 7846130)
I don’t think a horror approach for one game, just to see if people took to it, would’ve been a bad idea.

If they ever go to the one game = one story mode, having one game take a horror approach, if for no other reason than to have something different, could be kind of fun.

The1andOnlyTR 31-03-18 01:45

I also made this, which is much less impressive :o

TRExpertgamer 31-03-18 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by The1andOnlyTR (Post 7846632)
I also made this, which is much less impressive :o

Lovely! :)

Carloicious 31-03-18 04:27

When are we getting renders of the game? Also, is the reveal event just the full trailer or actual gameplay? I hope it's the latter.

The1andOnlyTR 31-03-18 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carloicious (Post 7846684)
When are we getting renders of the game? Also, is the reveal event just the full trailer or actual gameplay? I hope it's the latter.

This IS a render from the game. Do you mean screenshots? :) hopefully they’ll come soon after the trailer, which is gameplay!

Melonie Tomb Raider 31-03-18 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carloicious (Post 7846684)

April 27th is a gameplay reveal :)

Costel 31-03-18 07:01

On the gameplay reveal I hope I will not see a very linear gameplay and a puzzle solution. I really hope they will not spoil any puzzle to us. They can show the puzzle room and stop the gameplay there.

FanosCroft 31-03-18 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Costel (Post 7846709)
On the gameplay reveal I hope I will not see a very linear gameplay and a puzzle solution. I really hope they will not spoil any puzzle to us. They can show the puzzle room and stop the gameplay there.

I wanna see something similar to what they showed at E3 2012 and E3 2015.